A Tale of the King's Sister

By uglyshallowlady

{ COMPLETED STAND ALONE } "To pretend to love, well that would be a tragedy itself." America fell, and rose a... More

Explaining Ascary!
Prolouge
The Vampire
A meeting with the king
Midnight
The masquerade
Erwin Greene
Unlikely guest
The balcony
Illegal Substances
This means war
His trophy
Saving Hazel
Freak
The Guest
True Love
Silence
Welcome to the family
Preparation
Breaking Dawn
Epilogue
Thank yous and announcments
The Crystal Awards!
Teaser
Part 2 of Crystal Awards
Update
Update
New Story

Authors note ♡

1.5K 202 68
By uglyshallowlady

Just a mini authors note before you start!

My story will have things in it younger readers may feel uncomfortable with. If you're squeamish, please exit now!

All photos are from Pinterest, I don't own any of them.

I write in third person, and I won't change it. I know people like it first person on here, but I really can't change my ways. I feel as though I don't write as well, and that saddens me.

I made up this entire world with the help of Google and other various resources, and it can be seen as complex. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to leave them here or my next chapter!

I hope you enjoy, I worked steadily on this and I'm still working out the kinks. Please keep any nasty comments to yourself, I know my writing can be a little hard to follow, and other things.

DISCLAIMER: Adorna's world is in the FUTURE! The prologue will explain only a bit of it. Present time for Adorna is 2797.

Again, enjoy! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 16.6K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
Kidnapped By Alyx

Mystery / Thriller

1.9M 29.4K 63
This is a story about a girl who was kidnapped when she was12. She goes through many troubling times. Meets good peeps, and the kidnapper is heeeeee...
7.6K 349 20
(Completed) Sofia Rodríguez is your normal teenager except for the fact that she is the princess of a small nation. Everything suddenly changes for...
162K 2.8K 20
Living with an intoxicated dad and a rude brother can only be described in one word. Hell. Since Amelia's mom died, her dad turned to depressants to...