The annoying, hot GYm teacher...

By apatriceg

More

The annoying,hot GYm teacher and me
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 2
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me.3
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 4
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 5
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me6
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me7
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me9
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me10
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me11
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me12
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 13
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 14
The annoying, GYm teacher and me15
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me16
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me17
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me18
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me19
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me20
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me21
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me22
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me23
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me24
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me25
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 26

The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me8

39.1K 286 55
By apatriceg

*Warning-has a sex scene************

I shot out of my bed from a sharp horn that hurt my ears and from the yelling, 

"Okay! Everyone! Attention! Your first task starts in twenty minutes on the beach. See you there!" Serena yelled through a intercom. 

I groaned and burrowed my head in my pillow. 

Great, just great. 

After a few seconds I got out of my sleeping bag and collected the clothes I was going to wear, black shorts, a white tank and some green sandals. I glanced at Holly, she had her clothes in her hand also. 

"Where the hell are we going to change?" I asked her. She shook her head, 

"I have no idea, and I am not changing in front of these boys." Holly said. 

I glanced at Cortez and called him over, when he was by me I felt his hand drift to my back and start rubbing circles from everybody else's view. 

"Yeah?" he asked. I put my hand on my hip, 

"Where the hell are we going to change at?" I demanded. His eyes widened and a grin was on his face, 

"Yeah, your on your own with that." he said, I stared at him in shock and then a idea came to me. 

I grabbed my slipping back and went over to a tree, hooking it over a branch so it looked like a shower curtain. I stepped back and swiped my hands,

"There that should do it." I grabbed my clothes and went behind it yelling , 

"And I better see none of you guy's peeking! If you do , you'll regret it!" 

I got dress and Holly went in after me. I heard a whisper in my ear when I got out, 

"You look hot." Cortez whispered. 

I shivered and kept walking to lightly put some makeup on. 

"Okay guys, lets head out." Cortez ordered, I shut my mirror and followed his lead. 

We arrived on the beach to see that all the other teams were there, with Serena in front. 

"Finally, now we can begin. Welcome to the first challenge. Today will be a balancing challenge." She informed, and took out a walki-talkie and said something in it. 

We suddenly felt a vibration below our feet, I saw a row of logs coming up from the shallow part of the ocean. Enough for each person on the team. 

"Now let me have your attention again. Thank you. Those log's over there are the things that you will be balancing on. The person that stays on the longest, there team wins the challenge. They will also get a prize that I will not speak of until the end." she informed us. 

I looked at the logs and thought this was going to be okay. Just keep your feet and body on the log. 

"You may go pick your log now. When you hear a whistle, the challenge has begun." Serena said and waved at us, "Good luck." 

We all started forward, our feet splashing water as we walked. I had my eye for the log that was close to the end. 

I got there, put my hands on the log to jump up, when only partially my stomach got on it. I grunted and tried again but couldn't get up. 

I suddenly felt hands at my waist, boosting me up. I was relieved for the help and standed up on the log. I slightly turned my head around to thank the person. It was Tanner. 

I smiled, "Thanks, Tanner." he smiled, 

"No problem, good luck." He said, moving around to go to the log across from me, but Cortez beat him there. 

"Um, Mr. Cortez I was going to go on that one." Tanner said irritated. Cortez shook his long crazy sexy hair out of face, 

"Sorry buddy but she's on my team." Cortez said, giving me a heated look. I felt my heart leap when I saw Tanner wasn't going to give it up. 

"Well she's my friend, I already had called dibs on it anyway." Tanner continued, even more angered. 

Mr. Cortez glared at him, 

"I'm going on this log, by MY girlfri-teammate." Cortez said lowly, and pointing his finger to the other side from us," you, my friend. are over there where your team is." 

Tanner looked like he was going to argue more but sighed and looked at me, and smiled, 

"See yah, and good luck again." He said, his smile slipping when he looked at Cortez. When he was gone, Cortez looked at me, a smirk on his face, 

"Boy does that kid bug me, I swear-" 

"Cortez!" I whispered, seeing people looking at us. He put up his hands and got on the rock, still looking at me. 

"Sorry, babe." 

I smiled and looked down at the water seeing fish swimming around. 

Then a huge whistle blew. 

Let the games begin.

It was like 3 hours later that I was still standing up, tired and feet aching, about ten people had fallen or just dropped off. 

I knew that I was going to have a hell of a sunburn. I glanced at Cortez, he looked kind of tired himself. He gave me a sexy smile and licked his dry lips. I gave him a smile and licked my own, lust entering his eyes, when he caught the movement. 

I felt the logs start to shrink down and get smaller. I felt my self loose balance, 

"Fuck! Gem! Stay on the log...find balance." Cortez said urgently. I finally found my balance and stayed that way. I met his eyes and let them stay there, his never left mine. 

All of my team was still up except Holly. So us 5 and about seven other people, including Ms. Bangs. 

I heard a splash and then another, glancing up to see that it was none of my players. 

I then heard a squeal/shout, 

"Oh Sssssshitttt. Help!" Connor's voice squealed and I heard a splash. He came up sputtering out water and still crying for help. 

Damn. We only had four now. 

Hours pass, me and Cortez still up and Heath plus Tanner and Ms. Bangs. 

I felt dizzy from all the heat, feeling myself sway sometimes. 

I heard another splash to see that it was Ms. Bangs fall, screaming. I almost laughed. 

She came up yelling, 

"Ow! My ankle! Cortez help me!" She cried and I automatically heard a nearby splash and felt water on me. 

My head snapped that way and saw Cortez off his log. What the hell? 

He came up and started swimming her way, helping her. 

I felt confusion and betrayal come though me. He jumped off and risked our winning for that...Bitch? I felt my legs about to buckle but held them. 

I watch as she held on to him as he swam to shore. I could literally see red. 

That Sonavabitch. He tricked me didn't he? He said he would break up with her, didn't he? He said that he loved me, but could it all be a lie? 

I felt tears but held them back. He was killing me with all these mixed signals. How many times could he hurt me. I heard another splash to see that it was Heath. 

It was now just me and Tanner. 

I glanced at him and he just looked damn tired. I felt so tired, wanting to fall asleep. 

Don't! We would lose! I felt my legs start to give out and I fell down into the cold water. 

I came above and breathed for air, shame washing over me when I knew we lost. 

But I felt arms around my waist, thinking it was Cortez, but it was Tanner. 

"You okay?" he asked breathing hard. I nodded, warmth going through me when at least I had someone there for me. 

We swam to shore and collapsed onto the sand. I looked at Tanner, 

"Wait, then who wins? You were last one, but jumped off." I said. 

He opened his mouth, but was interrupted by a whistle, 

"The challenge has ended. May I have all of your attention! Please!" Serena yelled, we looked at her. 

"You all know that there were two people left, one fell and the last one jumped in after that one. It was the person who landed in the water last. Which goes to the boy! The Cobra's win!" She announced. 

I saw Tanners team cheer and pick up Tanner, clapping him on the back. 

I felt someone sit by me and poke me on the side, 

"Hey beautiful. So I was wondering if you wanted to explore this place. And...maybe do something else." Cortez said in my ear. 

I was instantly angry that he didn't realize what he did. I got up heading for the forest and said to him, 

"Fuck. You." I said icily. 

I started to pick up a jog, not knowing where I was going, just to be away from him. I looked behind me, to see Cortez running after me. I ran faster, jumping logs and under branches. 

"Gem! Come over here! Gem!" He yelled, catching on my tail. 

"Asshole!" I yelled, running and starting to feel tired. 

I suddenly heard his feet stop and heard silence. Did he stop? I came to walk and glanced back, only to see Cortez running at me. I got tackled down. 

"Shit!" I yelled, I landed on my back and my hands clamped by his, held above my head. 

"Cortez, get the fuck off of me!" I yelled, trying to get him off by wrapping my legs around his waist and try to kick him off. He grunted, 

"Oh, sweetheart. You'll just be getting naked if you keep rubbing against me." He said, huskily. 

I stopped and felt him against my leg. I sucked in breath and kept struggling, making him rub harder against my core. God it felt good. No! I was angry at him! Pissed. Not aroused. 

His breathing started to get heavier and so did mine. He started rubbing against me and switched to only one hand holding my hands to grab my face and swoop his mouth down to kiss me. I refused him. I was not going to give in. He bit and licked my lips, till I did. 

I opened my mouth and his tongue met mine. I felt his hand that was in my hair travel to my stomach and under my tank, caressing my stomach, and going up to my breast's. I moaned and arched into the hand. He released the hold on my hands to lift my shirt and take it off, and my bra. He broke the kiss and looked down, and started suckling my breasts. I moaned load and pulled him closer. 

I grabbed his shirt with my fingers and began to lift it and over his head. I threw it some random place and pulled his lips to mine. He undid my jeans and pulled them off and my panties, until I was completely naked. I grabbed his jeans and took them off, and his boxers. 

He spread my thighs, and his fingers started to tease with my core. I arched into the pleasure a cry tearing from my lips, as my thighs tried to clamp on his hand, only to be held apart by his powerful thighs. 

In one second, his lips were on one nipple again, and then the next. He sucked them in his mouth, tormented them. 

"Cortez." Desperation filled my voice as he only sucked harder. 

"Not yet baby." Cortez panted moving his hands down to my hips and glancing up at me, 

"How bad do you want it?" He asked, his hands tightening on my hips, 

"Really fucking bad, Cortez. Bad-Oh God!" I nearly screamed, when he put two fingers inside of me. His fingers worked inside me, until I was thrashing beneath him. 

He removed them and replaced it with his shaft and looked up at me, 

"Are you ready, baby?" I nodded my head, feeling a desire so powerful inside of me. 

He pressed forward gently and then slammed in all the way. I cried out in pleasure and wrapped my legs around his waist, making him go in deeper. 

I felt his thrust increase when more pleasure came. I moaned and he groaned. 

"Please! Harder, Cortez." I panted. 

He grunted and went faster, more deeper. I groaned and met his thrust for thrust. 

"Oh my god, Gem!" He shouted and kept thrusting inside of me. I felt my hands scraping his back and knew that my climax was coming. I screamed and yelled Cortez's name when it did. He came a second after and shouted my name, collapsing on top of me. 

Our breaths were short and fast, sweat on both of us. Cortez climbed off me and flopped down right next to me. 

"Damn." He said. 

I nodded, having to agree with him. 

We laid there for what seemed to be a hour and then got up getting dress. We started walking back to the camp his arm around my waist. He picked a yellow flower out of one bush and had put it behind my ear and kissing me. I felt...Happy. 

But there was a nerve. It was about the whole saving Ms. Bangs thing. Maybe I should just forget it. Maybe, he was just playing the part of a boyfriend, and still had to break-up with the bitch. 

When we arrived in camp, I saw a fire had got started and it looked like to be some sort of meat was roasting. I saw the rest of the guys sitting around the fire, talking and laughing. 

We joined them, Cortez's arm leaving my waist. I wish it could stay there. 

I sat next to Holly, Cortez on my right. 

"Where did you guys go?" Holly asked, taking a sip on whatever she was drinking. 

"Yeah, last time we saw you two was at the beach." Heath said. 

"W-well..." I stuttered, but Cortez cut in, 

"Serena needed to talk to us about the whole arrangements for this stay. That's all." He said, and it look like everyone bought it. 

"Hey, I know. Lets play a game." Holly chirped in, I grinned, 

"Yeah, that could be fun. What game?" I asked. 

"Well...we could play Tuth or Dare." Holly said, stretching her arms. 

"Totally! I vote for that." Connor said. 

I nodded and the others agreed too. 

"Who want's to go first?" I asked. 

"I will." Cortez said, I smiled at him. 

"Holly, Truth or Dare?" 

Holly looked at the floor and looked back up, 

"Dare." 

"Okay, I dare you to kiss Eric." Cortez smirked, Holly's eyes widened and she turned red, looking at a grinning Eric. I elbowed Cortez giving him a look, he jus shrugged. 

Holly got up and went over to Eric, grabbing his face and kissing him. She pulled away blushing harder and looked like she was going to faint. Eric just looked plain happy. Holly came back to her spot, 

"My turn and I pick Gem." she said, smirking at me. I crossed my arms, 

"Dare." 

She thought for a minute and opened her mouth, "I dare you to go to the team that won today and kiss Tanner Hitzberg," she said. 

My eyes widened and I looked at Cortez. His jaw was clenched and he had a pissed expression on his face, with his hands in fist's.  

I swallowed and got up heading out and was stop by a hand. 

It was Cortez. 

"I am the teacher and I there are rules that say you can't leave the camp. So to only make up for the dare..." he said, looking at me with a sorry look and then back at the guys, 

"I will be the one to kiss her." My mouth dropped down.

************************Plz vote or comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934 1 33
101K 3.8K 56
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...
603K 21.5K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...
1.8K 1 80
Following your dreams and making new friends and finding love along the way