Hashtag Criminal. (Completed)

By Roman_renegade

Highest rank #2 in Humor The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fan... More

A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
A/N
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
Cast
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
Epilogue.
new story
New story

#32

20.5K 1K 258
By Roman_renegade

Feyona

I reached the restaurant and immediately spotted them at a booth, where they were having a nice chat with the way his date was giggling.

Though they were sitting beside each other, she was still sticking closer to him like a bloody leech. I almost laughed when I saw the discomfort on Sebastian's face. He was sitting so stiff and uncomfortable.

I took that as my opportunity to start with my plan.

"Hi." I say brightly to Kelora, and forward my hand for the shake. But not once did I turn my head to see Sebastian's reaction.

"How rude of me to not introduce myself earlier? I'm Feyona by the way. Sebastian's ex girlfriend."

There was still a big mocking slash wicked slash creepy grin on my face which wasn't going to disappear anytime soon. I think I put the Cheshire cat into shame.

Kelora's face immediately turned into a loathing one and she was giving me an annoyed glare.

I dropped my hand there and shrugged my shoulders.

"May I sit here?" I say and pointed to the seat opposite to them.

"No." Kelora greeted her teeth.

"I didn't even asked you." I say and take a seat across from them anyway.

I swear I heard the breaking of knuckles under the table.

It was then when I turned my head to Sebastian and find him staring at me in amusement?

The hell?

I wanted to take the revenge and annoy him and ruin his date, not entertain him.

Nevertheless I still carried on with my plan.

"Me & Sebastian were like a golden couple in the college a-" I started but was madly interrupted by the Leech.

Hey maybe I could call her Leech?

"I was in the same college as him and never once have I seen you there?" She narrowed her eyes suspiciously and a smirk forms on her face.

I stood there awkwardly.

Now what? God, I'm doomed.

"Actually...I mean GOLDEN COUPLE ! Um- we liked golds and - he liked golds in his college and I liked golds in my college, so - we were the golden couple!"

Nice one Fee, keep running your mouth like the bull's ass and the only thing that will come out will be the shit.

"Are you crazy?" She looks at me weirdly and I glare at her.

"No, I'm Feyona."

"Sebastian can you tell your friend to move away from here, please?" She started batting her eye lashes in a way that she thought was cute. But in reality, it just looked like a Leech trying too hard.

And what the hell, did she just friend zoned me and Sebastian?

How dare she?

"Actually, she is pregnant with my baby."

I swear if he takes that Leech's side an- wait!

Did he....?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

IS HE CRAZY?

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SMALL! HOW IS THE PLAN GONNA WORK NOW?

Hold the fuck up again !

Did he just say I am pregnant?

"Huh?" I stare at him in confusion and at the same time, Kelora widens her eyes.

"Wha- how -But-" Kelora stutters and confusingly shakes her head.

I on the other hand was busy glaring at Sebastian who had a satisfied grin plastered to his face and was watching me in amusement.

"It will be better if we turn off our engagement Kels." He says to Kelora.

Engagement? They've been discussing engagement?

Wait- why the hell he wanted to turn off their engagement.

And that was the time when I felt guilty.

What the hell was I doing? Even though Kelora was a Leech, it wasn't her fault that she was pressing herself to him more. They were about to get engaged and marriage afterwards. And how foolish of me to ruin a big thing like marriage?

Sebastian is to be blamed for everything!

"I- I thought you li-liked me?" She starts crying, sad tears starts to fall and I feel more guiltier than before.

What the hell have I done?

"Exactly Kel. You thought that I like you, but I don't." He said.

"Your dad knows about it?" Her voice goes small and soft and maybe the feeling in my chest worsens.

"No." He sighs, and turns his head towards me.

"Do me a favour Kels. Do not tell Dad about this, he will be mad and would literally throw a fit, and you do know how my dad's anger turns out right?" He explains her in a way that makes my heart clench in my chest.

They seem to know each other since the beginning.

Was I the third person here?

By staring at them, so close to each other- I got my answer.

Kelora turns her head towards me and bits her lips.

"What month?" She asks.

I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Uh- it's September?" I answer awkwardly.

"It's her first month actually, and I'm hoping for the girl." Sebastian says grinning and staring at me in a way only a husband would look at his wife.

I'm sure it's all the acting.

"Fine!" Kelora sighs, "- but what am I to tell your dad?"

"Just tell him that you don't like me anymore, or just tell him you don't want to marry me for some personal reasons." He shrugs.

"But I like you Seb...."

And I love him, I wanted to say but kept my mouth shut.

"I'm sure you will find someone whom you can love Kel and not just like." He smiles down at her and I don't know how to feel anymore.

So she was his Fiancée, and now they're breaking off engagement because I am pregnant?

Does that mean Sebastian didn't like her? Then why were they discussing engagement?

"Atleast give me a ride home?" She says to Sebastian and he turns his head to me.

Sebastian bits his lips in uncertainty. He looks at me expectantly and I furrow my brows in confusion.

Was he asking my permission?

I wonder why would he do that.

I reply him with a glare anyway. That doesn't mean I've forgotten that he had lied to me and everything.

"I have my car." I say staring anywhere but at Sebastian.

Sebastian nods his head and stands up from the booth, and so does Kelora.

He slaps the money on the bill and looks down at me again.

I turn my head away from him.

I hear him sigh and he starts to move along with Kelora.

I sit there alone for seconds, which turns into minutes.

Afterwards I stand up and walk outside the restaurant and to my car.

Putting on the seat belt, I drive to my house.

As soon as I reach my house, I barge inside and lock the doors, run upstairs to my room and do the one thing that I have been doing since these past days.

I start to cry,

Again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 133 31
Book 1 of the Never Again Series "Let me see your head," he says coming behind me. I scoot away, "Don't worry about it, I'm use to people hitting me...
420K 9.8K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
90.6K 4.2K 28
They say don't talk and drive, and now I know why. Although, not for the reason you might think. I accidentally hit my alpha mate with my truck. Bet...