The Chronicles of What the He...

By Choice_Word

This is a collection of stupid stories written by me and the author 1equilibrium. This is just the weird adve... More

The Chronicles of What The Heck, This is Stupid!
More stupidness....
The Revenge of Blake and Courtney
Just Plain Stupidity
The Crazy Dream
The Wish Game
Mind Control
Silliness
Dinner Conversation
Tomato Cars, Tricycles, a Bumpkin, and a Vampire (Sort of)
Simply Stupid
The One Time Nick is..uh..Some What Cool (He made me name it that. Nick: Heyy)
Have You Ever Been Arrested by the Tricycle Police? Well....
An Interview With Blake
Click Here for More Stupidity
For Your Own Safety, Don't Click Here
Welcome to Stupidity
Stranger Things Have Happened
Mismatches and Changes
Wereworms and Other Crazy Things

Nonsensical Nothings

92 1 0
By Choice_Word

*It's Christmas Eve and Nick is sitting on his couch, watching Christmas movies*

*Nick suddenly hears scrambling in his chimney.*

Nick: Burglars! *He calls the police*

 *The police arrive as the mystery person drops down the chimney.*

Policeman: Santa Clause! Get him! He's been at the top of our 'Wanted' list.

Nick: What?

Blake: *Slides down the chimney.* This is kind of absurd.

Santa: Here, Blake! *Throws Blake something.*

Blake: Santa Clause powder. *Grins maniacally.*

Santa: Use it wisely.

*The police handcuff Santa and drag him out.*

Blake: *Sinks into the ground and does Santa's job for him that night.*

Nick: *He goes and visits Santa Clause the next day, but he finds his Dad in the jail cell.* Dad? 

Dad: Nick, I have something to tell you...I'm secretly Santa Clause.

Nick: *Looks around.* Are you now?

Dad: Yes.

Nick: So you go around the world and deliver presents to all the the kids? *Rolls his eyes.*

Dad; Well. *Looks left then right.* Mostly everybody. Just the people I don't like.

Dylan: Why didn't I get any presents this year? *Grumpily pedals away.*

*Later at Yvette's house.*

Dylan: *Pedals in on his tricycle.* Guys, I got a new tricycle. The Tricycle 5000! Be jealous.

Nick: Okay? What's so amazing about it?

Dylan: IT....has cup holders.

Nick: Wow, so advanced, Dylan.

Dylan: I think someone is jealous. *Smiles smugly.*

Vanessa: Oh, yes. Nick is green with envy.

Dylan: I know.

Vanessa: No, short stuff, he's not.

Dylan: RAAA!! I'm not short!!

Nick: Right. And my dad's Santa Clause...oh, never mind!

Yvette: What?

Nick: Just never mind!

Blake: *Skates in on roller skates with Courtney behind him dressed in a hippopotamus costume and Blake is in a fish costume.* Fishy Wishy. *Grins like he's a genius.*

Vanessa: That. Is strange.

Yvette: Like Nick said, stranger things have happened. *Awkwardly smooths shirt.*

Nick: No...I don't think so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...
5.4K 113 7
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
277 9 9
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" ยฉ NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
7.5K 50 72
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...