Manan ff : Shining Armour

By rachana_rn

Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live... More

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18(A)
chapter 18(B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
NoTe
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(A)
chapter 39(B)
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45(A)
Chapter 45(B)
chapter 46(A)
Note
chapter 46 (B)
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 55(A)
chapter 55(B)
chapter 55(C)
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58(A)
chapter 58(B)
chapter 59
NoTe
chapter 60
chapter 61(A)
chapter 61(B)
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64(A)
chapter 64(B)
chapter 65(A)
chapter 65(B)
chapter 66(A) - part 1
chapter 66(A) -part 2
NoTe
chapter 66(B)
chapter 66(C)
chapter 67(A)
chapter 67(B)
chapter 68
chapter 69(A)
chapter 69(B)
Nominated
chapter 69(C)
chapter 70(A)
chapter 70(B) - part 1
chapter 70(B)-part 2
About the Story
Private
Epilogue-1
1 Million
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
Epilogue-4
Epilogue-5(A)
Epilogue-5(B)
My Little Firecracker
My Story
Good News To You All
@messylilauthor
Update - Thanks to you guys
New Story: My Solace!

chapter 54

44K 2.2K 196
By rachana_rn

ATTENTION !! ATTENTION !!

Which one ??
New story
Note
Fiction awards 2016
Imp note
Do read this !!

All these announcements are old ones ! I deleted them a long before only but I don't know how they came back. They are not even in editing list soo that I can delete.

SO KINDLY IGNORE THEM.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Nandinis pov...

"Wow" was the only word that escaped from my mouth as I got down from the car. I knew Malhotra's were rich but this ... it's marvelous.

Everyone got out of the car, arav was the first one to run inside the house all excited. We all chuckled at his enthusiasm.
I grabbed my handbag and closed the car door, just then manik came out of drivers seat and glared at me before entering the house. I stood there scratching my head.

You must be wondering why is he back to monster mood. I will tell you.

The thing is, today afternoon after mukti's graduation and my college we all gathered in Malhotra mansion all set for trip. Me, navya, aliya and mukti were packing few things required for the trip incase we need anything as Arav will be travelling with us too. Just then mukti spoke.

"Yar Nandu why don't you invite your hottie friend...umm..yeah Aryamaan" mukti exclaimed.

"Haa Nandu it will be fun" even aliya exclaimed.

"Actually yeah that's a great idea...but " before I could say no, I saw manik standing behind navya with his hands around his chest giving me a hard look.

Stupid me ...even I exclaimed without looking around.

Before I could say no! manik walked away from there, all raged up. Even though later I told them that I cant invite aryamaan as he is busy with some work. But the main reason was manik.

I have a doubt ??

Will he ever let any boy near me ?? ...

I seriously doubt that.

From then he is giving me hard and cold looks. I didn't even get time to explain also, as I was surrounded by one or the other member of our group. Even during drive, I went and sat at the back of the car with Arav and manik chose to drive soo talking was out of question.

Now I'm standing in front of this magnificent beach house, I turned back to look at the beach which was opposite to the beach house. House and beach were facing each other. I sighed as a cool breeze blew making my hairs wave back. Ahhhh such an awesome feeling.

"Nandini want to stay outside all night long" abhi poked me breaking my trance.

"Huh !!...no.. I was just enjoying the weather and view" I told him with a smile.

"Hmm ...it's soo beautiful here but now come let's get in" abhi said. I smiled and we both went in.

All were standing in the hall and the servants were carrying luggages to our respective rooms. I got to know that all couple have their own rooms over here even manik too and mukti told my room is the one connected to the terrace, just the way i want. Everyone had selected the rooms with a good view but mine didn't have any view but plus point was the terrace.

"Soo what's the plan" druv said sitting on the sofa.

"I was thinking of pool party, we could swim" aliya told sitting beside druv.

"Perfect idea !! It's been soo long that I saw navya in bikini" Cabir exclaimed turning navya red as tomoto.

"Shhh perv" navya said blushing. Aww such a cute couple.

"Arre you are my wife yar" Cabir said grinning.

"Who said she isnt, now stop your ranting let's get ready it's been soo long that we had a pool party" mukti said in excitement.

"Oki then girls let's meet in nandinis room and get ready, haa cabir Arav is your responsibility" navya said.

"Yes mam, I'll sing his lullaby and will make sure that he is sound asleep before I join the party. Anything else??" Cabir said dramatically bowing a little. Navya smacked his head while others chuckled.

Manik still wasn't looking at me, huff soo much of anger. Ayyaiappa what will I do ??

Everyone went to their room, I entered my room where my bag was placed. I placed my hand bag  on the table and fell on the bed. Thinking what I should do to calm monsters anger. Just then all girls barged in chatting in excitement. I shooed all my thoughts and joined them in getting ready.

I stood in front of the mirror in the washroom with my bikini placed on the counter top. Ummm ...this sounds like a plan.

'Soo Mr. Manik Malhotra let me see how you will keep your hands to yourself, when you see me in the pool' I couldn't stop the evil plan going on in my mind.

I wore my bikini and brushed my hairs once before exiting the washroom. Mukti went in as I came out. Navya was already ready in navy blue simple bikini. God looking at her body no one can tell she is a mother of 4 year child. And aliya, she is a model no doubt in that. she was looking outstanding in green bikini. We gushed over each others features and even mukti joined us in yellow bikini. All were smirking imagining their boys reaction at their attire and soo did I but no one noticed. Ahh such a thrill.

End of pov....

All boys got ready in their respective rooms, manik wore a transparent white shirt and black 3/4th. All other men wore only 3/4th. Manik entered cabirs room to told him that he will make Arav sleep and asked him to arrange drinks for everyone. Cabir agreed and went out not before kissing Aravs forehead. Arav was more then ready to sleep with his chachu(uncle).

Arav slept on manik with his head on maniks chest and his small small hands around his torso. Manik held him in his warmth and was telling him stories soo that he sleeps.

Here Cabir arranged all kinds of drinks and even sides like chicken and veg-Manchurian. Men were sitting near the bar counter sipping their drinks and waiting for their women.

All women entered, first aliya and navya. Druv and Cabir were out of order looking at their sexy women walking towards them swaying their hips. Soon mukti and nandini entered setting their hairs. Abhimanyu was starring at mukti with his mouth wide open. Mukti blushed at his look, nandini elbowed her making mukti flush more.

Mukti, navya and aliya went straight ahead near their men who were starring at them like gawk. Navya sat on cabirs lap , aliya just grabbed druvs face and slammed her lips on his. Abhimanyu stood up and held mukti taking her near the wall to drink her beauty.

Here nandinis eyes were looking for manik, whose trace wasn't found. She got disappointed as she didn't find manik. Huffing she looked at her friends who were eating each others face. 'Thank god Arav is sleeping' that's what Nandini thought looking at her friends. Shaking her head nandini entered into the pool.

Indeed she was tired, she needed to stretch her muscles a bit. She cautiously entered the pool. She shivered as the water was a bit cold but soon got adjusted to that. She was swimming like a wave, her curves were moving in a synchronized way. Every time she comes out of water, her eyes search for manik. Not finding him, she twitches her lips and continue swimming.

After 10 minutes, feeling thirsty Nandini thought of coming out.

At the same time manik came, as he entered the pool area his eyes fell on Nandini who was coming out of the pool holding the rails, with her wet hairs and water dripping on her perfectly shaped body.

Water dripping from her hairs to her exposed cleavage was making maniks mind explode. His eyes travelled exactly where the droplets were flowing from her neck to the middle of her cleavage and then to her stomach.

Nandini who was setting her hairs, raised her head to look at manik who was ogling at her standing totally still. First of all Nandini was shocked as she saw manik but then looking at him and his intense gaze she blushed a little. Seeing him immobilized,her blush turned to a smirk. Her plan is working. She raised her hands running her fingers in her hair, as she raised her hands her body stretched making manik hot as hell. He gulped looking at the sight. Nandini smiled at her effect on him. She just flips her hair to once side and winks at him before going towards the bar.

Manik was in utter shock looking at the beauty. It was her wink which brought him out of his trance. He ran his fingers in his hairs to calm his senses before he looses it. Gritting his teeth as he got to know that she was teasing him, he made his way near the bar.

Manik went near the bar and stood in front of nandini at a safe distance. Cabir and navya were sitting on the bar stool behind nandini but were in their own world. Nandini who was sipping her fruit punch facing the counter turned her head to her right as manik came there but her body was facing counter only. Both stood there looking at each other like hungry lions.

Manik moved his hands on top and started unbuttoning his shirt. Nandinis eyes twinkling at the sight. Manik saw his effect on her and smirked. Slowly he removed his shirt and placed it on the counter top and stretched his muscles giving her full view of his 8 packs. Nandini was ogling shamelessly at the sight. Manik mouthed 'Two can plan this game baby' with a smirk. Nandini got his trick, she raised her eyebrows and mouthed 'bring it on' before bending a bit more on the counter stretching her curves sensually more then required giving manik a mouth watering view but the worst thing was the water dripping on from her back on her side curves and flowing down as she stretched her curves. Manik was getting hard looking at her curves. The way she stretched her hips moving her curve muscles made him rock hard.

Nandini smirked at manik who was starring at her curves gritting his jaws. His eyes were dark and intense which made her shudder. Nandini brought the glass of the mocktail which she was drinking near her lips and took a sip looking at manik, who gulped looking at her action. Their eyes were locked at each other.

It was getting too much for manik to handle, all his anger for her was replaced by need. He moved his eyes around to look at his friends, finding all his friends engrossed among themselves manik took a step towards nandini.

Nandini tensed as manik came near her, she kept her drink aside and turned towards her friends to look whether anyone is starring or not. Fortunately or unfortunately they weren't. Before she could do anything, she felt a tug. It was manik who held her wrist and he dragged her to a passage beside the glass door through which they entered the pool area.

Nandini was both scared and excited. Scared cause she know it's going to be intense and it's her first time that she will be letting any boy touch her when she is wearing bikini. And excited thinking of what manik might do.

Manik dragged her to the passage and tugged her in front of him. His eyes were pitch black and hell intense. He moved a step in front of her where as nandini took a step back looking at his eyes. Nandini was a step ahead of the wall and manik was step ahead of Nandini. Glazing her with his dark intense look manik moved his right hand and his palm pressed her stomach on top of her belly button. Nandini sucked a breath at the feeling of his hand on her wet body. Her chest was raising and falling due to their proximity. Manik pressed his palm on her stomach with a little bit more pressure making nandinis back touch the wall behind her. Nandini gasped as her bare wet back came in contact with cold wall. Manik kept his left hand elbow on the wall leaning forward.

Manik moved his palm from her stomach to her side curve slowly, making nandinis breath vary. He palmed her curves in his right hand and gave a squeeze giving goosebumps on her skin. Nandini was loosing every bit due to his assault.

Maniks eyes travelled to the droplet which was below her ear,  He couldn't wait to suck it HARD. He came a foot near her and leaned soo that their face was millimeters away. Manik's tongue tip touched nandinis jaw near her ear making her shiver. Her hands were fisted and her eyes were closed. Touching his tongue tip all the way from her right jaw manik moved his lips below her ear and sucked the droplet. Nandini moaned at his assault which did nothing but increase his craving for her. Removing his left hand from the wall he placed it on her waist he pulled her close as his lips started sucking the places below her ear to the crock of her neck. Nandini whimpered at his contact. Her hands went to his nape hairs gripping them tight.

Manik sucked on her neck without any mercy but his next move left nandini breathless.

Maniks started sucking on her collarbone making Nandini moan sweetly, Nandini arched her head back giving him full access. Manik sucked on the damp between her collarbone, and started moving downwards. As his lips moved downwards nandinis grip on his hair tightened.
Maniks hands on her curves moved upwards and stopped at the side of her breasts. Manik ducked his head more sucking her upper chest. Slowly and sensually sucking her upper chest manik made his way to her cleavage. He sucked hard on the passage of her cleavage making nandinis toe curl.

"Ahh ..manik " came her hoarse moan.

Manik again sucked on her cleavage, this time a bit hard making nandini whimper.

But their trance was broken by a THUD sound. Both opened their eyes and turned towards the sound but looking at the person standing infront of them all the colors drained out off their faces.

Who can that person be ??

To know press the star button and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.8K 33
From I Don't Care About Her to 'SHE IS MINE' Manik Malhotra the only son of Malhotras...
109K 5.6K 28
This is about a rich guy Manik Malhotra who is sweet, charming and loves his mother a lot. A great business tycoon.His only problem is that his mothe...
860K 68.1K 78
Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few people he trusts and a dog he loves. A b...
297K 22.9K 20
~A possessive love story~ Nandini Murthy, she is the bad boy's girl. Manik Malhotra, he is the good girl's choice. Two love sick teenagers. People j...