The Flat

De etstyles

A push-pull against all boundaries, more importantly, physical and emotional. Mais

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

3

8.1K 162 78
De etstyles

"How do I look?" I asked after finally emerging from the bathroom of Aaron's parent's master bedroom. I had on a red designer bikini that Aaron got for me. It was cut much smaller than I was used to. It was barely covering my breasts and even though it made my bum look incredible; it left very little to the imagination.

Aaron was sitting at the edge of the most beautiful bed I have ever seen. It was a huge four poster king bed completely decked out in white silk sheets. Apparently, Aaron's parents got down in style.

"Oh my," he said, "Want to go ahead and turn for me?" I did. "No," he frowned, "No. You can't go out there like that."

I knew it. I looked stupid.

"You picked it out! I told you I should've come with you," I whined.

"No. No. Let me finish. You can't go out there without some of this." He pulled me to him on the bed and began to kiss me. He was already in his swim trunks and nothing else.

We quickly fell back together across the bed. He easily rolled me onto my back. He kissed me deeply, passionately, shoving his tongue deep into my mouth, finally scratching an itch I needed ever since we started having sex. I moaned loudly and shoved him onto his back.

"Shhh." He smiled.

Slowly, I reached for the string of my bikini top and pulled it, letting it fall off. He stared at my breasts and let his mouth fall open. He then quickly pulled the bottom string of my bikini, letting it fall open as well to reveal my freshly wax centre.

"Fuck babe," he whispered.

"I couldn't come to Sandbanks unprepared," I said with a smirk.

"No, no you could not." He chuckled and rolled back on top of me, spreading my legs apart with his.

As he pulled his trunks down, I saw only a glimpse of his hard, mushroom cock before he buried himself inside me. He began to fuck me harder than usual but not hard enough. I tried to thrust back, but, typically, he held my hips down. I squeezed him from the inside, but if I did that too much, he would climax.

Frustrated, I wrenched my hips out of his grip. Using my whole body, I rolled him over and got on top of him. I began to ride him, slowly, sensually. His eyes were screwed shut when I look down at him, he was taken away, taken somewhere else, out of this moment with me.

My eyes closed too as I let my imagination wander. As usual, I found myself imagining I was straddling Harry instead. I tried to move my imagination away but, lately, imagining Harry was the only thing that could get me off. I imagined him bending me over and fucking my brains out.

Right when I was getting close, right before my orgasm finally hit home, I heard, "I'm gonna come."

Aaron pulled out and jerked himself off until he came on his stomach. The usual. I rolled off of him frustrated. I began to kiss his neck and whispered, "Isn't it my turn?"

"What?" he mumbled, still in his post-orgasmic haze.

"My turn to orgasm?" I asked as innocently as I could. He smiled at me. Then I saw his eyes quickly focus on something behind me.

"Oh shit," he mumbled. He reached behind me and looked at his phone. "Apparently everyone is at the gate waiting for me to let them in."

"I'll just text Harry and Natasha, they can do it. They are out at the pool. They're closer. Stay."

"No, no I should do it." He kissed me, sweetly. "Rain check?"

"I'm going to hold you to it." I pouted.

"I know you will babe and I can't wait," he whispered.

We both put our swimsuits back on. Aaron ran out to the gate while I, ready to hump a sofa, wandered over to the exquisite shaped, large pool. It was a gorgeous day in the Sandbanks. It was barmy and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I went over to the bar and asked the barman to make me a Tropical Sunset. If I was going to be this horny all day, I was going to need a drink.

As I sat on a barstool sipping my cocktail, I saw something that was going to make my day even more difficult. Harry hoisted himself out of the hot tub, covered in water and sweat. His muscles, already enough of a distraction, were made even more defined by the water. The way he walked made me want to straddle him and ride him until I felt satisfied. He was so confident and self assured.

As expected, his swim trunks clung to his muscular thighs and outlined what I could only imagine was an epic dick. My already frustrated core ached even more. I looked away.

But of course, he sauntered over and sat right next to me. I glanced over and he flashed me a smile as he mopped his wet hair out of his face.

"I'll have two of whatever she's having," he said.

As the barman mixed his drinks, I intentionally avoided looking at him. Finally, he reached over and lazily stroked my forearm to get my attention. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Are you scared of me now?" He chuckled.

"No, just in my own world..."

"Yeah, me too," he said. I glanced at him again but he was now staring at Natasha, undressing her with his eyes as she emerged from the pool.

Natasha had always been gorgeous and she knew it. She wore a bikini a little like mine, leaving nothing to the imagination. Except, her breasts were barely contained in her coral string top. The bottom was cut so high in the front and back that we could all see that she was waxed bare. She walked like a runway model wherever she went. It was no wonder why Harry liked her.

She strutted over to us, he handed her a drink and kissed her deeply and passionately. I looked away.

"Stop, Harry," she cooed, "we're making Vivian uncomfortable," Tasha said as she smiled at him and bit her lip. "Let's make a toast!" She raised her glass in my face. I raised mine and Harry did the same. "Here is to good friends, good boyfriends who have loaded parents, an open bar and a mansion in Sandbanks!" We toasted. "By the way Vivian, you look amazing. I have always said that you have a hot little body. You should show it off more." She cocked her head to the side, pretending to hit on me, "I bet Aaron can't keep his hands off you," she teased as she ran a hand up my thigh.

"Oh, I don't know, it's a bit too revealing for me," I apologised.

"No! It's great!" she exclaimed as she flicked the edge of my bikini bottom. She turned to Harry, "Babe, tell her she looks great."

Harry mumbled something that sounded vaguely positive, as he buried his face in Natasha's breasts.

"Harry! Stop it!" she yelped. He just firmly put his hands around her full bottom and hoisted her onto his lap. Natasha turned away from him and leaned forward, whispering in my ear, "Thanks for inviting us, this is exactly what we needed to patch things up. We are seriously getting back in sync, or at least we were this morning," she chuckled.

Suddenly, Harry pulled her in for another kiss. I grabbed my drink and left. That was all the PDA my body could handle. I looked out and saw Aaron coming back with a plethora of people. Every single one of them looked like the rich, beautiful, people in films. I froze. I suddenly felt incredibly out of place. Before I could hide, Aaron waved at me. I waved back. He ran up to me. He pointed at my drink.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Tropical Sunset," I answered. He grabbed my drink and downed it before I could say anything else.

"This is the girl I've been telling you about. This is my girlfriend, Vivian," he said as he introduced me to everyone. I was bombarded by an avalanche of names, hugs, compliments and handles upon handles of booze. "And these are her good friends Harry and Natasha." Aaron turned to introduce my mates, only to see them dry humping each other on the barstool. He grimaced. A few of his friends laughed. I offered a dry smile. This was going to be a long day.

•••

After a few rounds of shots and a steady stream of mimosas, I was finally relaxed around Aaron's friends. They were all in the top ten percent of London. One of them was a partner at an elite real estate company. The other was an international model. One was a socialite. And so on and so forth. They all, thankfully, found my job interesting and wasted no time grilling me about my opinion of all the comics turned television series and movies. I was doing surprisingly well. I was charming, smart and funny. I had eight new Facebook friends in the first hour and by the second I was making brunch dates for the next two weeks.

Aaron couldn't have looked more pleased. As we all chatted in the hot tub he could barely keep his hands off me. Under the cover of the bubbles, he ran his hands between my thighs and over my arse. Ever so often he would place quick kisses on my neck and shoulders. I could not wait to get him alone.

Unfortunately, I could tell that Harry and Natasha felt left out. Harry tried to initiate a game of 'never have I ever', only to get shut down and asked if he always resorted to high school antics to get laid. Natasha felt out of place discussing her day job as a server with an international model. They eventually retreated into the house. I felt bad, but, I felt oddly at home with Aaron and his mates.

Eventually, the tequila took its toll and I had to go inside. I scampered to the guest bathroom. The door was slightly open, so I just walked in only to see Harry and Natasha. She was topless, on her knees, sucking Harry's dick.

I gasped. Suddenly, Harry looked right at me, his eyes dark with lust locked with mine. I couldn't move.

Unflinching, he buried his hands in Natasha's hair, pushed her mouth all the way down his shaft and began to thrust into her mouth. She began to moan and gag while Harry held my gaze, biting into his bottom lip for a moment and smiling the next. My stomach began to tighten and I was sure my nipples could cut glass.

Finally, his head craned back in ecstasy. "Fuck!" he moaned.

Once our eye contact was broken I could finally slam the door. "Oh my God! Lock the door!" I yelled.

I tried to calm myself down, but the damage was done. I was a horny mess. I found another bathroom. Then I marched outside to find Aaron.

My search for Aaron was driven by lust and inspired by tequila. It was getting dark, the fire pit was going and the outdoor lanterns bathed everything in a warm light. People were dancing, drinking and a few couples had retreated to dark corners of the estate. The party was in full swing. I saw Aaron chatting with a redhead at the bar and made my way over to him.

When I got to the bar, I wrapped myself around him and pressed my breasts into his back. Then I whispered into his ear, "Now."

"Now, what?" he asked.

"From this morning. Now." I swivelled him around on the barstool and kissed him, snaking my tongue into his mouth. I grabbed his hand and, silently, he followed me. I began to pull him back towards the house, only to see Harry and Natasha reemerging. She was still adjusting her bikini top.

Harry and I locked eyes for a moment. I glared at him, pulling Aaron away from the house. My eyes began to scan for a non-occupied space. I pulled him back behind the pool house and out of sight before pushing him up against the side of the wall, making out with him. I ran my hands over his body and pulled his hips against mine, winding my body up against his.

My hands came to his groin and began to rub him through his swim shorts. I had no idea what I was doing. I would never have sex in public, but I was just so horny I didn't care. I turned around so I could grind my arse into his lap. I took one of his hands, pushed it down the front of my bikini bottom and eased his fingers into me. I took the other and slid it under my bikini top.

"Whoa, whoa babe, slow down," he whispered. His voice was breathy and low, he was obviously enjoying the attention I was giving him. However, he removed his hands from my breasts and within my bottoms, turned me around and pushed me off of him.

"Aaron," I whined, already missing his hands and the warmth of his body against mine.

"Not here babe," he whispered. He was looking at me like I was a spoilt child.

"I need it," I begged, beginning to kiss him again, shoving my tongue in his mouth. I heard him moan back. His hands came to my bum and squeezed. I lifted my leg up to wrap around his hip. I felt his hardness begin to press against my core.

"Vivian!" he shoved me off of him, "What has got into you?"

My face and ears suddenly became hot with embarrassment. "I'm sorry," I whispered, "I'm sorry, I just...I don't know—"

"It's alright," he said, pulling me in for a sweet soft kiss. My body began to ramp up again. I needed a release. And, judging by the fact that his dick was resting firmly against my stomach, so did he. "Not that I haven't fantasised about doing that all day. Just, later alright? I promise."

I nodded as he held me. I heard his breath catch like he was starting a thought, but he stopped.

"What?" I looked at him. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I can't go back to the party like this," he whispered.

I looked down. He was still hard. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but I was too wound up to say no. Wordlessly, I got down on my knees and pulled his swim trunks down. His dick sprung forward into my face. I wasted no time.

Opening my mouth, I pulled all of him deeply into me, pressing the head into my mouth as far as it could go. When my lips reached the base, I stared up at him, giving him the best doe-eyed innocent look I could muster. I was obviously a woman on a mission.

"Holy shit, babe," he hissed.

I pulled his length out of my mouth and began to cover it in spit. Then I began to suck him off in earnest. He gently put his hands on my head and coaxed me to take all of him deeper into my mouth. I did, easily. Maybe it was because I was so horny, maybe it was all the tequila, but, again, I found myself imagining Harry's dick in my mouth instead.

I wondered if it would even fit in my mouth, Natasha was gagging on it and she always bragged her deep throating skills. I imagined Harry filling my mouth, pressing against the back of my throat. I moaned.

Aaron's grip on my head got harder as I brought a hand to his shaft and began to slowly twist around the base in rhythm with my mouth. I took my other hand and began to play with my clit. I moaned again. His hips began to buck into my mouth. I felt so powerful on my knees with Aaron at my mercy.

A small part of me wanted to stop, wanted to delay his orgasm in revenge for all the times he had done it to me. But before I got the nerve to pull my mouth away, I heard him grunt. "I'm coming."

I kept going until I felt him begin to unload in my mouth. I began to milk him for every drop. If I wasn't going to get a release, I was going to make his unforgettable. My mouth began to fill with warm, salty semen and I swallowed. I pulled him out of my mouth so he could see me lick him clean.

He looked down at me. His mouth was wide open. I continued to lick him until he went soft. I was hot. My skin was vibrating with lust. Aaron could have asked me to do any kinky, nasty, sexual favour and I would have said yes. Instead, he grabbed my face, pulled me up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Remind me never to leave you Vivian. Never. You just wait until tonight. I promise I'll make you come until you beg me to stop," he whispered into my ear. He gently grabbed my hand and led me back to the party.

•••

"Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard, their shadows searching, in the night! Streetlights, people, livin' just to find emotion, hidin' somewhere in the night!" Aaron sang at the top of his lungs, while he and I stumbled with him back to our room. I couldn't help myself, it was Journey.

"Workin' hard to get my fill!" I joined in, "Everybody wants a thrill! Payin' anything to roll the dice, just one more time!" We all had way too much tequila.

"Some will win! Some will lose! " Harry and Natasha had joined in while they shared a joint behind us. "Some were born to sing the blues!" they crooned together, "Oh, the movie never ends. It goes on and on and on and on!"

With that, we finally found ourselves in our respective rooms. Once Aaron and I got into ours, he sloppily pulled me with him down onto the bed and kissed me. He began to try to pull my bikini off me and his trunks off of himself, but he was painfully drunk.

"Shhit," he mumbled. He looked down at his limp dick. "I shwear I'm so horny right now. Especially after you blew me," he slurred. I wasn't nearly as drunk as he was. I felt bad.

"It's alright," I said, "really, let's just go to bed. There is always the morning."

He nodded and then passed out almost immediately. I undressed him and put some boxers and a shirt on him. I pulled on some underwear and a long, loose tank top. I curled up next to him, but I was wide awake.

As I laid there, I heard muffled yells from Harry and Natasha's room next door. At least they were having fun. I gradually eased myself into a light sleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.7M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
4.7K 404 21
/mɛnˈdasəti/ In which two teenagers fall deeply in love.
503K 4.7K 124
A collection of my short stories/oneshots/blurbs originally published on my tumblr. The fics are being reuploaded after a user unrightfully reported...
79 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...