The Flat

Par etstyles

A push-pull against all boundaries, more importantly, physical and emotional. Plus

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

6

9.8K 184 19
Par etstyles

I couldn't avoid Aaron much longer. Eventually when he called and invited me over for dinner at his place, I had to say yes. After about a week of wrestling with what happened in Sandbanks, I decided to spare him details of the incident. There was no reason to ruin our relationship just yet.

For the rest of the evening, I tried to convince myself that everything was going to fine. While I got dressed, I grew more and more indecisive, changing my entire ensemble multiple times. No matter what I put on, I hated it. Then, I got an idea. I could ask Harry for his opinion.

"No, Viv don't do that," I whispered to myself. That only made the impulse to do it even stronger. I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

Then, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I stopped. I looked incredible. I never really imagined myself as a sexual being, but I really looked like one now. I was standing in matching black lace lingerie. I still had my heels on from trying to find a dress that matched.

My makeup was done and my hair looked amazing, fresh and curled. I turned around, checking myself out from all angles. Something deep within me egged me on. I ran my hands over my body as I turned in the mirror. Who was this woman?

She was sexy, seductive and getting very horny at the thought of a man admiring her. Especially the man that was only a room away. I felt a smile curl across my lips thinking about the expression on Harry's face if he could see me now. Suddenly I stopped.

I've never been one to get off on what men thought of my body. I was demure and sweet; not an attention monger. But still...a male opinion on a dress could be useful. I looked at my three options and grabbed the first one my gut reacted to. It was a short and tight cream number, one that would show off my curves, yet fashionable enough not to be overly exposed.

I slipped it on.

Whilst struggling with the zip up the back, I found a compromise. My part of me needed to ignore Harry, but a naughtier part needed payback and currently I needed someone to zip up the back of my dress. So I cracked my door open and called, "Harry!"

"Yes?" I heard him reply from his room.

"I need some help, can you please come here?" I asked innocently enough and waited. I heard him shuffle out of his room.

"Can I come in?" he asked, standing at the threshold of my doorway.

"Of course." There was an inviting smile in my voice.

When he pushed my door open, I heard his breath catch slightly and I knew why. I was stood, all done up, with the back of my dress wide open.

"Could you zip me up?" I looked over my shoulder at him. He was slack jawed in shock. His eyes were racing over my body.

He swallowed, hard, then whispered when he got closer to me, "Yeah, I can do that."

Pulling my hair to one side, his fingers ran up the length of my exposed back. His touch seemed involuntary, unconscious, almost like he couldn't help himself. It made me shiver.

"Zip please," I whispered. He stepped even closer me and delicately pulled the zip up the back of my dress. I let my hair go and cascade down my back when he was done.

"Thank you." I turned around to face him. He looked like a man in pain.

"Where are you going in this dress?"

And just to run it in, I slowly turned and began to pack up my handbag, making sure he got a good view of my derrière as I bent over to grab my wallet.

"Vivian?"

"To see Aaron," I said, "He's making me dinner. Isn't that lovely?"

His nostrils flared slightly. He shifted his weight, obviously uncomfortable before mumbling, "Yeah. Lovely."

Once I got my belongings together, I glanced back at him, only to see him staring me down. I smiled sweetly. "What?" I asked, "Don't you like my dress?" I turned round, putting myself on display for him.

He shrugged, an attempt to keep his cool, but his eyes gave him away. He couldn't stop looking at me. My confidence spiked.

"Sometimes my breasts get smashed in this thing," I mused, playing dumb, "How about now?" I bit my lip and ran my hands up my hips to my breasts, pushing them together, upwards. That got his attention.

"Holy fuck," he whispered, almost inaudibly.

"What?" I asked, hoping to prolong his frustration.

"You look great," he choked out, "Aaron is one lucky bastard."

I let out an uncharacteristically girlish giggle and sauntered past him, out my bedroom. His eyes remained on me till I left our flat. I relished the feeling. By the time I made it down to the subway I was ready to fuck someone's brains out.

•••

The moment I got out of the taxi, I became incredibly nervous. It was the first time I had really been alone with Aaron since our time together in Sandbanks. I walked in and his doorman greeted me. I told him whom I was there for, signed in and headed up.

Riding the lift to his flat, I checked out my reflection in the mirror and couldn't recognise myself. The longer I stared, the more I felt like an impostor. Like I was trying really hard to be something I wasn't. The lift came to a stop and I shook those thoughts away, thinking about the task at hand. I was here to patch things up with my boyfriend. My boyfriend who had no idea that we were having any trouble.

The hallway was painfully chic. There were marble floors, chandeliers and everything was washed in a contemporary gray scale. When I got to his unit, I knocked and he opened the door. He was in blue jeans and a button down. He had on an apron. His sleeves were rolled up, showing off his forearms. He had a sizzling pan in his hand. He quickly kissed me as he let me in.

"Hey babe," he said. He smiled, leaned in and gave me a more passionate kiss on the lips, "I'm almost done, make yourself comfortable." He hurried back to the kitchen. As I hung my bag in the closet, I felt something bump my leg. I looked down only to see Matty, Aaron's pug, sitting, waiting for me to pet him.

"Hello," I cooed. He pushed his head against me so that I could scratch behind his ears. Then he rolled over so I could get his belly.

"He really likes you," Aaron yelled from the kitchen, "he's usually hiding in my bedroom until people leave. Almost like a cat. He's a really shy boy."

"That's ok," I yelled back. I found comfort in dealing with Matty instead of Aaron. I was on the ground rubbing her belly. She planted kisses on my arms. "Who's the cutest? You certainly are."

After a short while, Aaron yelled, "Matty! Leave Vivian alone."

At the sound of his master's voice, Matty shot up and trotted into the kitchen. I, shyly, followed. The entryway lead to one of the most beautiful kitchens I had seen. Everything was stainless steel and granite. It was open, with an island in the middle.

Aaron had pulled his apron off. He looked amazing. His jeans seemed to be tailored to his body. His button up was impeccably pressed and clean for a man who had just cooked a meal. It was unbuttoned just enough to show off the top of his chest. He knelt down and pet Matty head in that way that only guys pet dogs.

"You gonna be a good boy?" he asked Matty, "Oh, you're gonna be a good boy. Ok, go lie down." He pointed for him to go towards his bedroom. He quickly obeyed.

"He's gonna bury himself in my bed," he mumbled as Matty trotted away. "He has his own bed but, apparently mine is more comfortable," he smiled. I smiled back nervously. "Come here you," he whispered seductively and I carefully walked over, still incredibly nervous.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled his hips into mine. "Long time no see stranger," he whispered as he kissed my cheek, "You look incredible."

Slowly pressing my body against the counter, he pulled me in for a deep kiss. When his lips met mine, my nerves washed away. One thing he could do really well was kiss. He started off sweetly but soon he began to rub his tongue against mine, slowly, easing my tongue out of my mouth. I grabbed his hands and brought his hands to my butt.

"We should get to dinner before it gets cold," he whispered. I smiled back at him and slowly eased myself out of his arms. I could feel his eyes on me as I made my way to the dining room. "Can I get you something to drink?" he asked, from the kitchen.

"A glass of white, is that alright?" I asked.

"Sure," he responded. His apartment was really beautiful. The living room and dining room had floor to ceiling walls offering views of the river. He had the dining room completely set up in candlelight. The dinner set for us looked incredible.

"Are you sure you made this?" I asked, "You didn't order in and just put it in fancy plates?"

"No, I made it myself," he said, as he emerged from the kitchen carrying a bottle and a bucket of ice. He began to pour me a glass. He pulled out a chair for me, "Sit," he offered. I did. He sat across from me. "I missed you babe," he smiled, "you've been a little distant, and its been driving me crazy not seeing you this week," he continued.

"I've had work," I mumbled, "I've missed you too," I answered. I took my first bite of the meal, of course, it was incredible.

After dinner we ended up on his couch. It was easily the size of my bed. I was curled up next him as we sipped on a port wine. As we made small talk I watched his mouth. I wanted him to kiss me, but it felt like I had to go through a few more levels of small talk until he would let me. I was getting frustrated.

Suddenly, I grabbed his face and kissed him like I was hungry for his mouth. I dug my hands in his hair as I straddled him. As we made out, I began to grind my hips into his. I was horny from having teased Harry, from having Aaron make me dinner and from wearing a dress that I knew made me look amazing.

He reached under my dress and pulled down my silk knickers. I got up and let them fall to the floor. He carefully guided me next to him on the sofa. He spread my legs wide open and shoved his fingers inside of me. I yelped in pain.

"What?" he whispered.

"It's alright. It's just..." I trailed off. I saw him looking up at me. He looked so eager and ready to please. I grabbed his hand, took his fingers in mine and, slowly, led him inside me. His large fingers easily hit every spot inside me and it made me wonder why it was so hard to do in the first place.

Slowly his fingers moved in and out of me with my help. It felt so good, my hips joined the movement. I heard his breath hitch, obviously aroused, as he watched me pleasure myself with his fingers.

"Oh," he moaned softly, "I see." I took my hand away. He kept fingering me just the way I showed him. It felt amazing.

"Yes, Aaron," I whispered and soon after began to gasp with pleasure. He brought his other hand to my clit and began to roughly massage it. That, instantly, took me out. "Too rough," I whispered. He listened, but a little too well, "But harder than that," I chuckled.

"You wanna show me how its done?" he smiled. I looked at him. I put my fingers on my clit and began to work it. He watched intently. Just as I felt myself getting close I heard, "I think got it," he whispered.

I pulled my fingers away and he replaced them with his. He was damn near perfect in replicating what I did to myself. My head fell back in pleasure. I heard him chuckle. I looked back down at him long enough to see him take his tongue and begin to mimic the movement his fingers were making.

"Oh my God," I whispered. He latched onto my clit and my core began to tighten. He had me at the edge. I looked down and he looked back up at me. I reached under my dress and began to play with my nipples. I felt my legs latch around his head, I buried my hands in his hair. I didn't want him to stop. My hips began to writhe. No sooner, my climax washed over me.

A moan caught in my throat as I came silently. He rode out my orgasm until I had to push his head away. I was sprawled out on the sofa. He brought his head up to the rest of my body. He slowly, lightly, ran his fingers along my body. He softly kissed my neck.

"How was that babe?" he asked, already knowing the answer. He quickly removed the rest of my clothes. I reached down to take my heels off when I heard, "Leave them on." He began to grope my breasts. Then softly, he took each one in his mouth and worked his way back down my body, working me up again.

He stood up and pulled me off the sofa, soon enough backing me up against the window. On this summer night, the cool glass felt incredible against my naked body. He kissed my neck as he ran his hands over my arse. Every time I tried to grab below his belt he pushed my hands away. He pressed me against the glass. I began to tense, afraid to give my weight to the window.

"Don't worry, the windows are hurricane proof," he whispered between kisses.

"Ok," I gasped. But as I glanced to my left and right, I saw nothing but the night sky.

"You're tensing up," he teased, "Relax, babe," he said and began to tease my clit with his fingers. He was already much better than before, working his way back down my body.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Practice makes perfect, right?" he smiled, as he pushed my legs up onto his shoulders and buried his face in my warmth again.

•••

"You know what?" Natasha mused, "I can't say that I've ever been eaten out against a penthouse window," she laughed. Her voice was loud and carrying through the flat. "You go girl!" she yelled.

"Tasha! Keep your voice down!" I whispered. "It was a regular flat, not a penthouse," I whispered, trying to pull her voice down to my level.

"A flat with floor to ceiling windows!" she insisted, refusing to keep her voice down, "I bet you guys really bothered the neighbours," she teased, smiling at me as she dug back through my drawers. She was helping me get dressed for the art show. It was at an incredible gallery in town and Aaron was picking Tasha, Harry and I up in a limo. "Don't you have any sexy underwear?" she asked.

"I think my underwear is pretty sexy," I defended.

"You finally got your sex life back," she stated, "You need some crazy hot knickers under that demure dress," she laughed. I was in simple summer maxi with a thigh high slit. She was in a skintight cocktail number. "Do you have a garter belt or something? Anything? If you have a slit that high you must wear thigh highs. It will drive him crazy."

I shooed her away from my drawers and dug deep into my closet and produced my one and only garter belt.

"Go make sure Harry is ready while I put this on," I blushed as I pushed her out of my room. I put on the garter and the matching thigh highs before I got a text from Aaron. He was downstairs. I grabbed my bag and walked out to the living room. "Come on you guys, Aaron is downstairs!" I yelled.

I was checking my hair in the mirror when I saw Harry emerge from his room. He looked amazing in his dark gray suit which had been tailored to his tall frame. His usual curly mane was styled back, out of his face. He was holding Natasha's designer bag. I heard her darting around in his room still as he walked towards me and joined me in the mirror.

"You look great," he said, admiring both my reflection and my body.

"Not too bad yourself," I quipped dismissively and pushed past him, calling for Natasha again. His eyes were still very much on me; I could feel them.

Knowing I held his attention and my garter underneath my dress made me feel so confident and sexy. I found myself posing—subtly sink into one hip and poke my bum out slightly, for his benefit while we waited for Natasha. Finally, she emerged and we all made our way outside.

We piled into the limo we sat, coupled, across from each other. Aaron looked great in his tux. I greeted him with a peck on the lips. He playfully grabbed my behind. He was definitely in a mood to match mine. I glanced across the limo to see Harry briefly staring at us before looking back at Natasha. He had his hand high up on her thigh.

Her dress was cute, but left very little to the imagination. Both Aaron and I could see the colour of her knickers as we sat across from her. They were bright pink.

Soon Aaron opened a bottle of champagne. "To a great night!" he smiled. We toasted. Natasha promptly shoved her tongue down Harry's throat. I frowned and nuzzled Aaron. I saw that Harry was uncomfortable as he carefully pushed her off of him.

"So, how are you Aaron?" Harry stated awkwardly.

"Great!" Aaron smiled. They started to make small talk as Natasha and I conferenced about the art opening. Everything had supposedly been taken care of, but I couldn't be sure until I checked in with everyone there. This whole thing was resting on my shoulders and even though I had done ample prep to make sure that it was perfect, I was still worried.

Soon I noticed Harry occasionally glancing at me. Quickly, and stealthily. He was distracted by something. I looked down, my shoes and my dress were fine. I ignored it and continued to hash out details with Natasha. Then, I saw that the slit in my dress had revealed my thigh highs and garter. Harry was having trouble looking away. I blushed and quickly clutched my dress closed. Thereafter the limo came to a slow stop and we got out.

We waltzed into the gallery and were greeted with trays of champagne and hors d'œuvres. Perfect. After checking in with Aaron, I left him with Harry and Natasha while I made the rounds and checked in on the event. The artists were exhilarated, my bosses were happy and the guests looked great; it was a success.

I finally began to let myself relax, grabbing a glass of champagne from one of the many rotating trays. I let myself breathe easy as I looked at the artworks. It flowed beautifully from one piece to the next, each room was cohesive and exciting. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face. It was perfect. Until I felt someone stand next to me while I'd paused to observe one of the wall paintings.

"So, do you come here often?" A strange male voice whispered in my ear. I turned and saw a typical London socialite smiling back at me. He had on a painfully fashionable pocket square and thick rimmed glasses. Uneasy, I smiled back.

"No. You?" I felt obliged to make conversation, but I couldn't have been less interested. He began to go on and on about his job and his flat while I glanced round the room to look for Aaron.

I saw him talking with a red head across the room. I did my best to catch his eye, but it didn't work. I began to try and get out of it myself until I feel Harry's voice against my neck, "How are you doing baby?" He wrapped an arm round my waist.

Instantly the guy began to back off. After a few niceties the man disappeared. Harry and I shared a nervous laugh. "It looked like you could use some help," he smiled.

I sighed, "I hate how in London men have to claim women in order for other men to leave them alone." I laughed.

"It's alright." Harry responded, "I don't mind claiming you when I need to," he whispered, pulling me closer.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked, not at all wanting him to stop.

"Just appreciating something beautiful." He got behind me and pressed our bodies together. I let my head rest against his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I insisted.

His hands drifted from my waist to the slit of my dress. He quickly found the garters attached to my thigh-highs and began to run his fingers up and down the length of it.

"What I wouldn't give to see you in this. Nothing but this," he whispered as he nibbled my ear. "I guess I'll just have to imagine." My bum began to grind into his crotch and I felt his dick stirring against me. "Unless you want to put me out of my misery?"

I reached back and pinched his neck. That shocked him enough to let me out of his grip. I spun around to face him. Our faces were painfully close together, he leaned in like he was about to kiss me.

"Babe?" I heard Aaron's voice and whipped around, "Hey Harry," Aaron said as he instinctively pulled me in for a kiss. He apparently hadn't seen what had just happened. "Everything okay over here?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my hips, claiming me.

"I'm just keeping her company for you," Harry said over his shoulder as he walked away.

"Have a good night," Aaron said. I stared after Harry as he left. My body was longing for his touch again. Yet, as Aaron began to massage my scalp and nuzzle my neck, my desire wavered. "You want to get out of here?" he whispered in my ear.

"You have no idea," I whispered back.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

A New Love Par JM

Fanfiction

30.1K 649 23
I leaned my head against the door and we both stared at each other. "Goodnight, Harry." He looked at me for a few seconds before saying, "Goodnight...
4.7K 404 21
/mɛnˈdasəti/ In which two teenagers fall deeply in love.
16.1K 239 31
Harry Styles fanfiction❤️
1.6K 59 25