You're The Only Babygirl I Ne...

Por AdoresDaddy

Luna Rose is a lonely and depressed 16 year old with a dark soul. she hasn't had the upbringing of having bot... Más

Chapter 1- Luna Rose
Chapter 2- A Surprise Present From My Bestfriend
Chapter 3- Rammstein Gig
Chapter 4- The Truth About Richard
Chapter 5- The Harsh Truth/Falling Asleep In Dad's Arms
Chapter 6- Tickle Fight With Luna/What Paul
Chapter 7- Betrayed And Abused
Chapter 8- Drinking For Reasons
Chapter 9- Waking Daddy Up/An Old Friend Returns
Chapter 10- My Dad...The Kinky Bastard
Chapter 11- Anti-depressants/Paul, You're A Fucking Idiot
Chapter 12- Daddies On Tour/He Loves You
Chapter 14- Dad talking to himself/Rammstein Touring
Chapter 15- Battle With Uncle Tillie/ Flake's Mouth gag
Chapter 16- Sleep Paralysis/Always In Your Heart
Chapter 17- New Medication/First Argument
Chapter 18- Meeting Uncle Joe
Chapter 19- Hike/Pretty Tarantula
Chapter 20- Spider Browsing/Painful Erection
Chapter 21- Perverts/Dark Secrets Revealed
Chapter 22- Dad's Anxiety/Hunt
Chapter 23- Playing Games With Till/Chlroform
Chapter 24- Kidnapped/I'm Sorry Dad
Chapter 25- Losing sanity/Have I Been Found?
Chapter 26- She's Found/I Love You Babygirl
Chapter 27- She's Home/Godfather
Chapter 28- Traveling With Uncle Till
Chapter 29- We've Arrived/Amundsen Der Pinguin
Chapter 30- Episode/You Could Hear Me?

Chapter 13- Paul's Dirty Deed/What's Wrong Daddy

576 8 0
Por AdoresDaddy

(Luna's POV)

It was the following day and I've been busy...well I say busy, I've actually just been writing Rammstein smut and I know I promised dad I would stop but I can't. 

Anyway tonight, my dad and I were meeting up with Schneider and Maisie so they could tell us the great news. 

I already knew about it of course but it was so cute and I can see the love Schneider gives Maisie, I love him. 

I had just taken a shower and I headed into my dad's room to get ready. 

My dad was already dressed and I think he's discovered that I like to take long showers, they relax me. 

I got dressed into my black skinnies, one of my Richard Kruspe shirts Maisie got me a couple of years ago. 

It is by far one of my all time favourite shirts. 

I put on my 'Iron Maiden' hoodie and proceeded to do my hair. 

I'm very surprised my dad hasn't said a word about my pink hair, I mean come on; its pink. 

I teased my hair and allowed myself to put some hairspray on, which actually made it look better. 

I was soon ready after I caressed my face with makeup and walked downstairs to see dad on the couch. 

"Wow, are you finally ready" dad laughed "shut up dad, I heard from Landers that you take longer than everyone in your backstage room" I smirked.

"Now, that is a lie" he defended himself "sure, come on, we best be off" I smiled walking out to dad's car, I heard him growl at me but I just giggled at his cute attempt. 

Dad locked the house and he got in the driver's seat of the car and started it up. 

"You do realise Paul lied to you, he takes longer than me" dad said backing out of the drive. 

"According to Landers, you spend the most time getting ready" I said "well, I like to take pride in how I look onstage, is that a big deal" dad asked eying me.

"No, of course not but you complain that I take a while" I said "not always baby but I'm happy that you're taking pride in your appearance just like your dad" he smiled. 

I smiled at my dad and rested my eyes for the rest of the journey.

*Skipping Car Ride* 

We finally got to the restaurant and we got out of the car, seeing Till arriving.

"Uncle Tillie" I smiled and hugged him tight "argh, oh hey Luna" Till smiled down at me "hi my silly Tillie" I smiled up at him.

"Jeez, will you stop calling me Tillie, its Till you know" he rolled his eyes "oh stop being such a grump and give me a hug" dad laughed Till rolled his eyes and hugged my dad.

"So why must I still be called Tillie" Till asked wrapping an arm around my shoulder "because dad said you can have the label of uncle Tillie" I smiled. 

Till looked at my dad, giving him an annoying look; I laughed at them both and we all saw Maisie, Schneider and Oliver.

"Maisie" I smiled "Flame" she smiled and we both embraced each other in a hug "long time no see" she smiled "I know, same to you" I smiled she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Luna" Schneider smiled and hugged me tight "hey Schneider buddy" I smiled and then turned to Oliver. 

When I hugged Ollie, I had only just realised how tall he actually was compared to me. 

My head reached at his stomach, wow he's really just too tall but I don't mind. 

"Where are the others" Till asked "they should be here soon" Schneider responded. 

Sure enough Schneider was right, Paul and Flake were the last ones to arrive.

"UNCLE PAULIE" I screamed and attacked Paul in a hug where as Maisie attack Flake in a hug; both of them shocked by the sudden touch of us. 

We both walked into the restaurant and got seated at a booth.

I was in between my dad, Maisie and Schneider, Paul was sat next to Schneider with Ollie and Flake next to Paul. 

I seriously hope we have more nights like this, eating out and enjoying each others company. 

We all ordered drinks and food, Maisie and I wanted to start a food fight but our daddies wouldn't let us, tight arses we thought about them even though I love my dad dearly. 

I was getting on so well with Paul although I noticed my dad would star at Paul for a couple of minutes before I would shake him back to reality. 

Something inside of me told me that my dad was looking at Paul more than just a friend; not like I minded. 

"Okay guys, there is actually a reason I invited you to this dinner" Schneider smiled and the guys turned their attention to Schneider.

"Okay, as we all know Luna is the daughter of Richard but also, something else has been discussed about Maisie" he smiled and put an arm around her.

"She's pregnant" Paul asked "what, no" Schneider rolled his eyes "she's gonna be your personal sex slave" Paul bursted out laughing.

"Paul, for fuck sake" Till groaned but then laughed at his thoughts.

"Thanks for your input Paul but actually..." he smiled at Maisie.

"Maisie, is going to be my daughter so that means I'm gonna be a daddy" Schneider smiled. 

I knew that would be the great news, it is though.

"What, really" Till asked "yeah, erm personal stuff which can't be discussed but yeah, this is your niece Maisie" Schneider smiled.

"Hi, and hi to you uncle Tillie" Maisie smiled and winked at me "oh for god sake" Till grunted "aw, I think its wonderful news" Flake smiled as Ollie smiled.

"Maisie, would this be a good time to start a fresh you know...because of what happened" Paul asked.

"Sure, I'd like to start fresh" Maisie smiled and kissed Paul's forehead, Paul smiled and hugged Maisie tight.

"Wait, what do you mean start a fresh Landers" Till asked confusion upon his face. 

Paul's face turned bright red as shame and embarrassment lingered upon his face.

"Erm...well" Paul looked at me "no way Landers, this is your dirty deed, you tell" I said. 

"Landers, you better tell this whole band what you've done" Till stated firmly.

"Well one already knows; on the night we met Luna and Maisie, me and Maisie got far too drunk and I...fucked her that night" Paul hid his shame within his shirt.

"You fucked an 18 year old" Till asked in slight shock "well done arsehole, proud of ya" Flake punched Paul's arm.

"Again Paul, you're a fucking idiot but still proud of you" my dad smiled and punched his arm. 

Whilst Till was trying to process Paul's dirty deed, Schneider had been laughing hard about it all. 

"I'm proud of you Paul but you can not fuck with my daughter no more" Schneider had finally calmed down "of course not Doom, she's your daughter now" Paul smiled.

"Still, I like I said, least it wasn't me who you fucked" I smirked and we all started laughing. 

Paul hid his face in shame and decided to leave. 

"And where do you think you're going" Till asked "to drown my shame and embarrassment" Paul said and tried to leave.

"No you're not Landers, this is a family occasion which means we all stay" Till dragged Paul onto his lap. 

Paul tried to fight Till's grip but frantically, his grip was far too strong so Paul gave up. 

"Well apart from Paul's dirty deed, I'd like to propose a toast" Flake smiled.

"To Maisie Schneider" Flake smiled lifting his drink up "to Maisie" we smiled and clanged our glasses together. 

The rest of the evening went perfect, we all kept taking the piss out of Paul's dirty deed which in a way I felt sorry for him but then again, its just too funny. 

Maisie was really excited and she's been discussing all the stuff her and Schneider are gonna do. 

Again Paul, didn't speak much after he admitted his dirty deed, poor Paulie. 

My dad though, well; all I can say is that he kept staring at Paul and would bring himself back to reality. 

I wanted to ask if he was okay but I would probably just get the answer 'yes, I'm fine' and he would smile. 

After all the food was consumed, me and my dad went home so we could both rest. 

We said bye to all the guys and obviously me giving Maisie a really tight hug before we left. 

The car journey home was a little awkward, my dad kept sighing sadly and I wondered if it was something about Paul. 

"Dad, are you okay" I asked "I'm fine baby, why" he asked turning to me "I don't know, I just think you're a little sad" I said "I'm fine baby, just tired" he smiled. 

Somehow I wasn't convinced in that aspect because usually when you get that answer, there's always something dark lurking from within. 

We soon returned home and I quickly said goodnight to my dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek before I headed upstairs to his room. 

I really wanted to talk to Kai about my dad and about tonight, what if my dad has actually been longing to love Paul...no shut up, that wouldn't happen, they're just good friends. 

After I changed into my pyjamas, I got my phone from the side and texted Kai. 

(F- Luna K- Kai)

F- "Kai, I really need to talk"

K- "Whats up baby; everything okay" 

F- "No, its about my dad" 

K- "Is he okay" 

F- "No, be serious about this but...he kept staring at...Paul"

k- "Really, why; have you asked him"

F- "No, I'm too scared to ask him" 

K- "You need to talk to him about it, I can't help really"

F- "Thanks Kai, night bud"

K- "Night Flame, my monster"

I curled up within the duvet covers and closed my eyes, I knew Kai wouldn't really be able to help me but I needed to talk to him about it. 

Tonight I was a little restless and I knew I had things lurking on my mind. 

"Hey baby, mind if dad comes in" I heard my dad "sure, dad, its your room anyway" I giggled slightly. 

Dad stripped to his t-shirt and boxers before I felt him get into his bed, I turned around and rested my head on his chest.

"Tonight was fun wasn't it" dad said "it was, Paul's dirty deed though" I giggled a little "I know, poor Paul" dad said and wrapped his arms around me. 

I felt my dad's tensed body but I didn't proceed to ask him why, instead I fell asleep in the comfort of his arms. 

A/N I wonder why Richard kept staring at Paul, is something lurking in Richard that not even his daughter knows.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.7K 1.5K 61
2004. After her first Rammstein concert in Berlin, Anna gets lost due to overdrinking that night and can't find her way back to the university dorms...
11.2K 361 22
Richard and Paul are the guitarists for Rammstein, a German band. They're also close friends. One day when they're playing a show in Russia, they cho...
1.7K 22 137
Adette Morgenson gets news that will change her life forever-Richard Kruspe is her father. Will Rammstein break up? Will Adette run away? Or will she...