Chapter 14- Dad talking to himself/Rammstein Touring

(Luna's POV)

The morning had appeared, the sun was shinning upon Berlin and I was facing a problem; dad was talking to himself...I think.

"Daddy, stop talking to yourself, its annoying me" I grunted pulling the duvet cover over my head "yeah, sure; I can't wait to tell her" dad said.

"Dad, I swear to god, its insane that you're talking to yourself" I groaned.

"Hang on Till, my daughter is being grumpy" dad said "Luna, shhh" he shushed me "go on Till, you were saying" dad continued.

I was confused, was he talking to himself or just generally having a conversation with someone.

"Oh right, thanks Till; see you later" dad said.

"You definitely have my trait of being grumpy" dad came into the duvet cover facing me "dad, leave me alone, I'm tired" I groaned.

"I know you are, I can tell" he kissed my nose I giggled at him and moved closer to my dad, embracing his warmness.

"So, were you talking to yourself or just generally having a conversation" I asked "I was on the phone to Till, I have some great news for you" he smiled.

"Oh what is it" I asked "can't tell you yet, waiting for things to be confirmed" he said.

"Thats just an excuse not to tell me" I said "please tell me" I whined.

"Nein, not yet" dad kissed my head. I grunted in frustration and turned away from him.

"Will you stop being so grumpy, its freaking me out" dad whined "nein, tell or I'll continue to be grumpy" I said.

"What if I got you food" dad suggested. I practically bounced up, hearing the word food.

"Ja, me want food" I beamed excitedly "lets go then" dad got out of bed.

I quickly got out of bed and raced dad downstairs into the kitchen, sitting on the island, luckily I didn't fall.

"So, what do you want" dad asked going to the fridge "have we got chicken, in the mood for it" I said, dad glanced at me, giving me a weird look.

"Why are you in the mood for chicken" he asked, a smile forming upon his lip "I don't know, just want it" I said.

"Fair enough, I'll just give you a plate then" dad placed a plate of chicken in front of me "dad, you're insane" I laughed and started eating the chicken.

"So, whats this news you want to tell me" I asked "do you really want to know that bad" dad asked sitting next to me "hell yeah I do" I smiled shoving more chicken in my mouth.

"Alright, well in a week's time, we are going on tour for a couple of months" dad smiled "oh my god, really" I asked tears pricking my eyes.

"Ja, so you need to start packing my little monster" dad smiled ruffling my hair "damn I can't wait, its gonna be awesome; wait, will Maisie be going" I asked.

"Of course, she is Schneider's daughter" dad rolled his eyes "shut it dad, guy who talks to himself" I said turning away.

"I wasn't talking to myself, I was talking to Till" dad said "really, talking to Till and not mentally going insane" I asked turning to my dad.

"Definitely wasn't talking to myself" dad laughed I giggled at my dad and hugged him tight.

"You're so a Kruspe girl you know" dad lifted me onto his lap "of course I know now daddy" I giggled resting my head on his shoulder.

"So my babygirl too" dad kissed my head "and so my daddy Kruspe" I smiled up at him.

Dad wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tight into his chest.

"Dad, can I go back to sleep, I'm sleepy" I said "yeah and you have my trait of sleeping too much too, come on" dad picked me up in his arms and walked back upstairs.

"You woke me up talking to Till in the first place" I said.

"I'm sorry baby, it was kind of important" dad said as he placed me back into bed and wrapped the duvet cover around me.

"Well I know what the conversation was about so yes I agree it was important" I giggled.

"Get some more sleep kiddo" dad kissed my head and went to leave but I stopped him in his tracks.

"Please stay with me daddy, I don't want to sleep in bed alone" I said "of course I'll stay with you" dad got into bed and wrapped his arms around me.

I rested my head on his abdomen and started dreaming of what tour is gonna be like, with my uncles and my bestfriend, oh what fun we are gonna have.

I soon fell asleep in the comfort of my dad's arms, embracing his warmness.

"Sweet dreams my babygirl Kruspe" dad kissed my head and sleep took over me.

A/N sorry its been a slow update and a sucky chapter but college has kept me busy af.