Chapter 23- Playing Games With Till/Chlroform

*3 Weeks Later*

(Luna's POV)

3 weeks have passed by and even despite agreeing to wear the old person device to put my Dad at ease; he's still riddled with anxiety and I've now had a security guard follow me around 24/7 for the past 3 weeks which has made me feel uncomfortable, even if I am trying to have a nap, he will still stand there and under Dad's orders must he not leave my side. 

I understand my Dad and why he has done this but if its really true what Dad really said about my mother being a control freak and having psychological issues then I've been really oblivious to it all after all these years. 

Currently we are in Dresden for our next 2 shows and I think we have traveled the entire landscape of Germany and honestly as much as I am really enjoying touring with Rammstein; its beginning to exhaust me and I don't think taking sleep paralysis medication and touring at the same time works however my medication has finally settled down and I am beginning to sleep a little better. 

I still have the odd episode but its a relief knowing I can just nap or go to sleep when I want without that constant anxiety and fear dominating me. 

Currently I am in Till's dressing room sat upon the couch playing draughts with him and beating his ass. 

It's became our thing that once Till does soundcheck; we pick a game to play for the afternoon; it could be cards, Snakes and Ladders or even puzzles; its fun because it means getting to spend time with my Tillie Bear and finding out more about him. 

I mean I was once a crazy fan and obsessed with Till, wanting to know every single thing about him but it's different now. 

We are family and everything he reveals is a symbol that he trusts me and it's nice to know that we are actually pretty similar to each other. 

"So how is your sleep paralysis doing" Till asked as he focused upon the game of draughts "its settled a lot better than I was expecting but I miss our nightly chats on the bus" I smiled at Till. 

"Me too baby but hey at least your Dad agreed you can finally have a pet spider" Till smiled as he still hadn't took his move "it actually didn't take that much convincing but to be honest; I just don't think he can say no to me" I smiled.

"Are you going to move at any point or just stare at the board" I joked followed by a laugh "I'm taking my time; you've already beaten my ass 5 times" Till laughed smiling at me "just admit that you're shit at draughts" I giggled before earning a light slap on my head by Till.

"I can't wait for this tour to end" I smiled as Till finally did a move "why baby" Till asked curiously "because then I get to spend the weekend with you" I smiled focusing upon the board. 

"I can imagine you'll be going back to school soon" Till smiled "you know what; it has never occurred to me that I've been missing school until you just mentioned it" I rolled my eyes "you know school isn't all its cracked up to be; you learn a hell of a lot more things when you teach them yourself" Till explained as I did my move.

"You're right on that one; I never hated school and I enjoy learning but only the things I want to learn, such as spiders for example" I smiled as I once again was watching Till in a staring contest with the draughts board.

"I taught myself about every single spider out there and every fact about them; no school could have taught me that" I smiled.

"Are you having romantic thoughts about this draughts board or just enduring a staring contest because you're definitely winning if you are" I started gigging uncontrollably "shut your mouth and let me focus" Till suddenly rose to his feet and tackled me within his arms, lifting me up. 

"You better behave before I attack you with tickles" Till threatened which only made me giggle further more "go on I dare you" I threatened and before I knew it; Till slammed me upon the couch I was sat upon and he was tickling my sides.

"Ok...ok stop" I giggled trying to gain my breath back. 

Till eventually stopped tickling me and he kissed my forehead before returning to his seat and back to staring at the draughts board. 

"Ok your move" Till smiled up at me; I smiled back at him before I suddenly saw a black figure behind Till which made me sit up slightly.

"Are you alright babygirl" Till asked concerned "I just saw a...black figure behind you" I admitted "what figure" Till turned around trying to protect me once again "no Till; there's no one there" I admitted sadly before getting up and walking over to him.

"It was just an hallucination" I sighed before resting my head upon Till's broad stocky shoulder, feeling the sudden exhaustion through me.

"You haven't taken your medication today have you" Till said "nope; I should go and take it" I sighed a little before lifting my head up "go and walk to the bus; I'll be right behind you" Till kissed my forehead; I smiled and kissed his forehead before I started walking through the backstage area. 

I have a few symptoms when I don't take my medication at the time I should; I hallucinate and feel exhaustion throughout my body. 

I eventually made it out to the bus, realising the security guard had followed me outside, making sure I'm ok but honestly this guard wouldn't be able to defend me...not like Till would be able to. 

If you thought Till was big and stocky on pictures; in person he's fucking huge; I actually measured his shoulder ratio once when he was asleep; I was bored and couldn't sleep due to an episode and I measured his shoulder ratio at 50cm like fucking hell. 

I was about to walk onto the bus when the guard prevented me with his arms.

"Sorry; I just need to inspect it first" he ordered; I nodded my confirmation so he can know it's safe for me to go on the bus and he soon nodded confidently that there was no danger upon the bus. 

I thanked him and walked onto the bus; opening the medicine cabinet in the kitchen area, digging through the basket. 

It mostly just contains mine and my Dad's antidepressants, my sleep paralysis medication and some pain relief for us all. 

I got a glass of water, quickly taking my medication before putting the basket away back into the cupboard and walking out of the bus walking towards the venue. 

I suddenly felt arms around me and a cloth covering my face that stank of chloroform and before I knew it; I had passed out not knowing who had kidnapped me.

A/N I've really skipped ahead but I found some direction within this story so I'm just hoping everyone likes it and I wanted to add some exciting twist.