TANGLED -overprotective famou...

By MusicMyLife

what happens when fame, gymnastics, music, overprotective celebrity brothers, adoption, past, friends and ene... More

TANGLED - Introduction
The Flight
Mumbai...I'm back!!
First Day of New School
A Date with a life-death situation
Flashback
Back to (not so pleasant) present
Jinxed?
Kicks and Punches
Live Chat
They call it a House...I call it a Palace!
I'm With You
One week before wedding = Hectic
You Don't Know How It Feels Like
Giggle Monster
Together, Forever
Getting Ready
The big day
He hates me...why?!
Christmas and Traditions
Twitter Goes Crazy!
Premiere Night
Arrested, Saved And Threatened.
Answers
The Troublesome Twosome Date
Gossip and Guy Drama
Jerk Brother or Protective brother?
Golden Globes
Niagara Tears
Security check
Antiquates? What are they?
Don't Forget
My Custom, Personalized Hell
Catching Up
Only Friend - Not
Going Back There
Surprises!
SuperBowl
The Pay-Back day
Baby Pops Out
What's the name?
Face the Facts
Author's Note: IMPORTANT!!!
NOT A CHAPTER-CHARACTER PROFILES....

Girls Day In

3.8K 35 2
By MusicMyLife

disclaimer : I have nothing against Britt....I needed a stylist, and her name poped up so yea...that's about it

This is kinda a fun chapter, but the next one (premier) is gonna be EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! You want to read it, believe me!!

Anyways, enjoy this one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALISHA’S POV

I scribbled in my book, not paying attention to the teacher. I already knew what she was talking about; I had read about it something like a year ago.

“Ms. Alisha?” the teacher called out, and I looked up.

“Yes?”

“Can you please tell the class what a nebula is?” she asked, and the whole class turned its attention towards me.

“Yeah. It’s a cloud in space made up of hydrogen, helium, dust and ionized particles. They are basically star forming regions. The Eagle and Omega nebula? So cool.” I replied straight away. Astrophysics had always been I subject that managed to intrigue me.

By the face of the teacher, she had no idea what the Omega nebula was. I always read about new stuff, and it was one of the most recent discoveries. She quickly went back to galaxies and their basics, and I went back to scribbling. I knew about galaxies from third grade. It was time I started reading about dark matter, not solar system.

“What was that?” Nidhi asked me as we got out of the class towards the gate.

“What what?” I asked.

“The nebula thing?”

“Ha! I just happen to be an astrophysics nerd.” I smiled.

“That explains how you surprised the teacher.” She chuckled.

Ruth was standing outside the gate, wearing the shades we gave him.

“So I see you like the shades.” I grinned.

“I do. Now, there are not many cameras. But stay alert. Don’t answer any question that you are not comfortable with. Nidhi, you may or may not reveal your identity. It’s your decision. There will be questions about you, though. Alisha, don’t for God’s sake, stop for hugs or photos or autographs. There are still haters. Got me?” He completed his speech, which I had to listen every day. Which I skipped most of the times and zoned out.

“Aye aye captain!” I saluted him, and he shook his head.

As soon as we got out, paparazzi flashed their cameras.

“To the left, Lissa!”

“Show me the bracelet, please.”

“Here, Alisha. Please.” They asked for photos, and I posed for a few. Then, answering a few easy questions like, ‘how was school?’ I climbed up the BMW. Nidhi decided to stay silent throughout the time.

“That was crazy.” Nidhi exclaimed as we drove off.

“That was not. I’ve been through a lot worse.” I shuddered at the memories of crazy paparazzi days.

“My celebrity friend.”

“Oh come on!” I pouted.

“Kidding!” she held her hands up in the air.

“So what do you think we should do for our day at your place?” she asked, after a while.

“First, eat. Then we decide next.”

“Sounds good to me.” She said with a straight line and we burst out laughing.

Till the time we reached home, we blabbered about all the nonsense in the world. Ruth looked so relieved when we finally got home. Leo on the other hand was pokerfaced. I really shouldn’t have introduced him to Lady Gaga.

“Here are your snacks. I hope you had your lunch in school though?” my cook looked at me, placing to plates of corn bhel he made. It was one of the dishes he made, and never disclosed the recipe. It was a healthy junk food, he said.

“Yea, I did. Anyways, I would never starve myself coz of a bunch of bullies. Did that for a year, learnt my lesson.” I smiled at him.

When I was younger, I was bullied regularly. The same reason everytime- my family’s fame. I cried so much, it always got my spirit down. Then I got into gymnastics and made some friends. After some time, I got used to it and began to be optimistic. Because I had friends and family, the bullies didn’t matter anymore. They still did hurt me occasionally, but it was getting better.

“Good. Put the dishes in the sink. And it’s your menu choice today, since nobody is around.” He said.

“Can we order pizza today? It’s been days and all the health freaks aren’t around too!”

“Health freaks?” Nidhi questioned.

“Yes. Malaika and Sohail are extremely diet conscious. They will not touch anything junk except when it’s a celebration or something. And the next day they will work their butts off to get the carbs off.” I shook my head at them. How could anyone not love to eat pizza and burger daily?

“So pizza it is. Let me guess- Veggie cheese burst? And garlic bread with coke. Preferably diet coke.” My cook wrote down.

“You know me so well! I’m proud of you!” I wiped off a fake tear and the three of us burst out laughing.

After we were done with our lunch, I showed her around the house, leaving my room for the last. I opened the door, and I followed her inside.

“Wow this is so…”

“Pink. I know.” I interrupted her.

“I was gonna say cool. And what’s the problem of it being pink?” she furrowed her brows.

“Pink=princess=girly which is so not me.” I plopped on the couch her following me right afterwards.

“Exchange rooms? Mine is blue and purple.”

“Deal!” I grinned, and saw something on my bed.

I dragged her inside, and saw an outfit lying. Which just happened to be all pink. There was a not that said,

Your outfit for the Zodiac movie premiere and party. If I see slightest of a change in it, I will get all your favorites out of the closet. And you need a cleanup. What is all the stuff from Target, Fashion Street and stores even doing in there? I want it ALL OUT!!

Sincerely, Britt Bardo (if you don’t remember- your stylist.)

“What the hell! She is so not ordering me around!” I yelled, making Nidhi flinch.

“What’s wrong?” She asked and I handed her the note. She read it while I texted Salman to call me when he can. I knew he was busy for promotions; he practically had to travel three to four cities in a day.

“Who is she?” Nidhi asked.

“A celebrity stylist; who thinks only designer clothes can make a person look well-dressed. And who loves to order me around only because Malaika told her to help me out since she didn’t want me to get down further if anything goes wrong fashion wise. How I hate her!” I ranted, in a single breath.

“Okayyy…”

“Ok breathe and count. In and out. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…” I tried to calm myself down, but failed. “That’s it! Breathing doesn’t help. Counting doesn’t too.”

“Just forget about it. Distraction. You need some distraction.”

So, we ended up blasting the music and talking nonstop about the most nonsense things in the world. And then randomly start singing to a song, and recording it. It must have been something like two hours, when Mike blasted through the door, when we were rolling on the floor laughing.

“Are you ok?” he barked, scanning around the room.

“Yes, what’s wrong?”

“You texted Salman to call, didn’t you?” he asked, turning the music down.

“Yup. How do you know?”

“He called you. Thrice. And you didn’t pick your phone up because you didn’t hear the ring I guess. So, he left the press conference to call me to check if everything is alright.” Mike explained.

“Oh Crap. What is wrong with me?”  I sat on the bed and checked my phone. Yup three missed calls and five tests, all from Salman. I called him, and he picked up instantly.

*phone*

“Are you ok?”

“Yes. And sorry. I and Nidhi were hanging out and I totally forgot about the text and my phone. I didn’t hear the ring. I’m so sorry.” I explained it to him, expecting him to explode. Instead he paused and replied softly,

“It’s k. Mistake made, lesson learnt. I was scared that something wrong was happening. So I called Mike. Just…be careful next time. You almost gave me a heart attack!” he chuckled.

“Yes, I will be.”

“Why did you text me?”

“Oh. I wanted to tell that Britt is being really rude. And I cannot take it anymore. She ORDERED me to wear an outfit I detest and throw out all my ‘cheap’ stuff. Can I just…”

“I knew it! I told Malaika not to get her into the picture. Just wear what you want to, ok? As long as it’s appropriate, I don’t care if you wear a $20 or $2000 outfit. I’ll handle Britt.”

“Ha! I louubb you!” I grinned and pumped my fists.

“Awww…I louubb you too! TTYL, press waiting.”

*end phone*

“So, I see that the premiere outfit issue has been solved?”

“Yup, and nope.” I replied, first nodding and then shaking my head.

“Huh?” she asked smartly.

“I’m not wearing the horrid pink outfit, but I still don’t know what I’m gonna wear.”  I explained.

“The fashionista is having a block? I could sell this news!” She teased.

“Zip it! The tabloids calling me mini fashion icon is more than enough for me…not you too!”

“Come! Let’s see what you are gonna wear!” she dragged me into my closet, all excited by now. Note to self: too much sugar gets my BFF hyperactive.

“And you?”

“Huh?” she asked smartly- again.

“I’m taking you with me. To the premier and party both.”

“You are joking right?” she raised both her brows.

“Of course not! Special movie premiers are meant for family and friends. You are one. So you are invited.” I handed her one of the invitation card lying on my jewelry box.

“Oh my God! Thank you!” she jumped and hugged me, and we both fell on the floor.

“Easy girl.” I laughed, and she got off me.

The next two hours, we spent talking and getting mine and her outfit together. We decided to exchange some stuff. I was gonna grab her clutch, and she my tees. With all the excitement in the air, we didn’t even realize that it was almost eight till her dad called, majorly pissed, and told her to wait near the café outside our house so he could pick her up. 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do not forget to read the next chapter!!! it is THE LINK to everything...past, flashbacks and stuff! :)

tell me what you feel! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 754 145
your brother was a member of a famous boyband. what happens when a famous member of another band starts to drop hints {COMPLETED}
566K 12.4K 47
Beautiful, talented and pretty Ariana Grande has an unknown, troubled, and dorky sister? Well, yeah. In a school there was a girl who was in high...
505K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
266K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...