Thick Goddess

By nikkiaboo

*******I looked in the eyes of Chase Sanders, the star quarter back of miami's school of excellence and could... More

Sneak peak
Thick Goddess
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Note:
Ch. 4
STOP!
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 :$
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 14 !
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
:)
Sorry - Ch. 17
Note
IMPORTANT !
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not a Chapter!

Ch. 18

9.5K 358 11
By nikkiaboo

Ch. 18 👀

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Ugh, what is that horrible sound !i know it's not a school day cause its Saturday. Maybe it'll just go away, yeah imma go with that .

*silence*

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Omg , okay I'm gonna find where this sound is coming from. Ahh, my head hurt. Lying in bed straight up I searched around my bed frantically.

Ring ! Ring ! Ring !

I finally found my phone and snatched it up. I picked the phone up without even looking at it.

"What!" I snapped into the phone with an attitude.

*deep chuckle* "Well good morning to you too"

"Ugh, sorry.... What's up" I said yawning.

"Oh nothing, what do you say about spending a day with Layla and I ?"

"That doesn't sound too bad"

"Alright. Come over around 10 ish"

"Sure thing...." Looking at my clock I saw the big red letters in bold , 8:00.

"So it's set then"

"One question before I hang up. Why the hell would you call me this early ?!"

".... I wanted to hear your voice". He said laughing while sounding defensive at the same time.

"Goodbye chase"

*click*

Precious time of my sleep wasted! That asshole can get it. 1 more our of sleep is exactly what I need right now .
*

Setting my outfit on the bed I was almost done. A flowy sundress would do it for today. After unwrapping my towel from around me I applied lotion; making sure to get every inch of my body. In a matter of 20 minutes I was almost completely ready and on my way out the door.

The big red bold letters on my clock said 9:45. I was damn good! Between getting more sleep and managing to look half way decent, I was proud of myself! Plus I got it all done on time. Looking in the mirror I actually smiled. For once I felt like I looked somewhat pretty. That was a major change and it felt kinda good!

Leaving a quick not for Karen telling her I would be it for the day I left. In a matter of 10 minutes I was parked on front of chases house.

I just say in the car and stared. I was feeling nervous. Why I was never was nervous I didn't know.... Okay maybe I did but that's besides the point!

I was forced myself out the car and started walking to the house. Taking in a deep breath, I rung the door bell.

There was shuffling evident in the house. The door opened and out revealed the one and only handsome chase 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 200K 83
Ever since playgroup Olivia and Daniel have been inseparable. Best friends since..well forever. However after a drunken night things change between...
4.7M 158K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
1.1M 33K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...
26K 5.2K 26
Setelah menyimpan sakit hati yang begitu lama, Aradhea Puspitha harus dipertemukan kembali dengan Ethan Arkachandra Wisnu Patria yang kini menjelma m...