Ch. 18

Ch. 18 👀

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Ugh, what is that horrible sound !i know it's not a school day cause its Saturday. Maybe it'll just go away, yeah imma go with that .

*silence*

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Omg , okay I'm gonna find where this sound is coming from. Ahh, my head hurt. Lying in bed straight up I searched around my bed frantically.

Ring ! Ring ! Ring !

I finally found my phone and snatched it up. I picked the phone up without even looking at it.

"What!" I snapped into the phone with an attitude.

*deep chuckle* "Well good morning to you too"

"Ugh, sorry.... What's up" I said yawning.

"Oh nothing, what do you say about spending a day with Layla and I ?"

"That doesn't sound too bad"

"Alright. Come over around 10 ish"

"Sure thing...." Looking at my clock I saw the big red letters in bold , 8:00.

"So it's set then"

"One question before I hang up. Why the hell would you call me this early ?!"

".... I wanted to hear your voice". He said laughing while sounding defensive at the same time.

"Goodbye chase"

*click*

Precious time of my sleep wasted! That asshole can get it. 1 more our of sleep is exactly what I need right now .
*

Setting my outfit on the bed I was almost done. A flowy sundress would do it for today. After unwrapping my towel from around me I applied lotion; making sure to get every inch of my body. In a matter of 20 minutes I was almost completely ready and on my way out the door.

The big red bold letters on my clock said 9:45. I was damn good! Between getting more sleep and managing to look half way decent, I was proud of myself! Plus I got it all done on time. Looking in the mirror I actually smiled. For once I felt like I looked somewhat pretty. That was a major change and it felt kinda good!

Leaving a quick not for Karen telling her I would be it for the day I left. In a matter of 10 minutes I was parked on front of chases house.

I just say in the car and stared. I was feeling nervous. Why I was never was nervous I didn't know.... Okay maybe I did but that's besides the point!

I was forced myself out the car and started walking to the house. Taking in a deep breath, I rung the door bell.

There was shuffling evident in the house. The door opened and out revealed the one and only handsome chase 😍