A Sword Art Online Love Story

By WannabeDreamer2

Raven blackwood is the typical 15 year old , but then she gets stuck in Sword Art Online the game . Raven le... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Stone - hearted fighter
Chapter 2
Joining the Blood Oath
Chapter 3
Maybe something more.....
Chapter 4
Under the drizzling rain
Chapter 5
Getting ready for the... date
Chapter 6
Authors note
Chapter 7
An unexpected suprise
Outfits
Chapter 8
Time flies by when your fighting
Chapter 9
Big message in and out
Chapter 10
Double surprise
Chapter 11
Stranger danger?
Chapter 12
Authors note
New faces New allies
Chapter 13
Suprises!
Chapter 14
Brewing the storm
Chapter 15
Rescue? here we go
Chapter 16
A rescue to remember
Chapter 17
Outfits
Epilogue chapter 1
Epilogue chapter 2
Characters
Epilogue chapter 3
!Authors note!

The 'Date'

131 6 1
By WannabeDreamer2

       ( Ravin wants to be Treated better by kirito . )

After a few minutes had passed , he pulled back but looked at me . He lifted his right hand and wiped my tears with his thumb . No one has done that since hunter . " Kirito . " I said . He smiled again . He didn't move , but he kept staring at me . " Rave , please tell me what's wrong . " he said again . I bit my lip and looked into his eyes . Those dark obsidian black eyes , the ones i could get lost into , the ones i can trust and feel so protective by just staring into them deepily . i couldn't tell him that i wanted to join his party , it'd make me look like 'The dark knight' needs help . When it's just my feelings .

I wish it were easier , it would of been easier if i had just declined the KoB offer . But it made me stronger , i have support for renee , and i've gotten way more stronger then i thought i would get . I can't just leave the front lines like that . Heathcliff wouldn't let me leave , i know him . Trust me . " Rave tell me what's wrong . " kirito said again . Okay , i heard you the first time no need to repeat . So i told him . Everything . And i mean everything , i even told him about ... Hunter . I looked up at him , and i saw it . The shock and suprise in his eyes . 

" Leave . " i said . My eyes never leaving the ground , my temper getting the best of me , and my tears running down my eyes . " What? " he asked . I got my sword and stood up , i pushed him and pointed my sword at him . My red tear stained and teary face shown , the anger in my eyes clear . " I said leave! I saw the look! You were shocked and suprised! That's the look he gave me right before he tried to take it! Your just like him! So leave! " i yelled .

My sword turning a dark blue as I was about lunge if he didn't leave , I wish things didn't have to be this way but they have to . Renee would kill me if she found out I was doing this , but I don't care right now . I just want to be alone . Kirito didn't move , and as I was about to lunge he suddenly grabbed me and hugged me tight . " Let me go! I said for you to leave! Your just like him! I don't want you here! " I shouted with tears .

He didn't let me go , and i kept trying to push him away but he was just as strong as me . Dang , he probably trained over the 2 years too . " Rave listen to me . " He said calmly but sternly . I stopped , giving into him . " Rave , I'd never do that to you . I'm not like him , I don't play girls and then try to get something out of it . And I would never try to take what he tried to take from you . " He said . How do I know he isn't lying? He could be lying for all I know . But , his change in tone . The tone he has , he's not lying . I know , cause he's used this tone before .

But also something in my head was telling me he wasn't lying . Stupid self-conscious . " What he did to you , no , what he tried to do to you and used you was bad . I see that it's why you don't smile much anymore . But , I plan to change that and I'm gonna help you get better . " He said . He rubbed my back , and kissed my forehead again . I froze . I felt myself blushing , my anger went away but my tears stayed . When he felt that I wasn't gonna charge again , he loosened up his grip a little and he looked at me . " It's okay rave , I promise I won't do something like that . I'm different , trust me you know that . " He said .

I knew he was telling the truth , he was different , and I knew he was . He brought his hand to my eyes , and wiped my tears away . I didn't know what to say , I stayed quiet and stayed still wondering what he'd do next . " I promise I'll always be there for you rave . " He said . He hugged me again , and I hugged him back . Should I tell him I like him now? Well , I guess now would be a good time . But how do I tell him? Wait , I think I know . But , can I gather up enough courage to do it?

Well , I guess this is time for the dark knight to do her stuff . So i grabbed him by his shirt collar , pulled him down and kissed him . I could tell he was hesitating cause of the shock , but he then grabbed my waist pulled me against him and kissed back . I put all my feelings into it , hoping he'd understand I want to be more then friends . I want to be with him , I want to be in his party with him , I want to right side by side with him more . When we pulled back , we looked at each other . I was a loss for words , this time I couldn't say anything . What would I say? I thought I was prepared for this . I guess not .

" Rave . " He said . I didn't know what to say . I was so scared , I was afraid if I said anything he'd leave me or reject me . For once in this life , my virtual reality life , the real scared me is being shown . All my feelings , my true feelings , my real feelings . They were being used . He looked deep into my eyes , I felt like he was seeing everything . Even the trapped me inside this cold hearted fighters virtual reality body . The trapped me . The trapped me , the one who was dying to be free , to say something , to speak freely and show all that's she's what they won't judge .

The real me . The real me in this body . The real Ravin rose blackwood .
" Rave , I love you too . " he said clearly . I saw the slight blush reach his cheeks , and all the way up to his ears . He was embarrassed . But the moment seemed so intense , and so filled with feeling , that it was hard to put my finger on it . But I knew it . He felt my feelings in it , he felt them all . I just knew it . I looked at his eyes . Those dark obsidian eyes . They showed gentle , care , and love . They weren't angry or calm , like I always saw them as . I was always so used to the angry ones , I had saw them a lot . He usually had them when he was fighting . I saw his fights . All of them .

He was so smooth and perfect with every strike or hit , each swipe of his elucidator sword swiped perfect , making almost all of the enemy's HP go down instantly . He knew how to bring his enemies closer then I did , he knew how to find out them and then defeat them in the end . That was really our only survival now . To defeat and get to the top , and hope to god on the way that you don't die . He has done well for a solo player , till the second year then he got in a party .
He hugged me , and it brought me out of my dazed thoughts . I could feel the heat from him radiating off him and onto me . Was this what it's finally like to have someone else hug you and feel they're warmth? It's been so long . So long since I've felt this , since I've tried to enjoy it , since I've tried to make it last . I slowly brought my arms around him , and hugged him back . I clung to him tight . So afraid that I'd pull back instantly , and do a ran to my bedroom stunt . But I was also scared that he'd pull away . But those words he said .

" Rave , I love you too "

  .....

" I love you too "

.....

" I love you "

Those words echoed throughout my head , making me shiver a bit . How long? How long had it been? How long had it been since I've last heard those words? The last I heard them , was back when I was with hunter . The day before he told me the truth , about cheating and trying to take my virginity . That night , me and him were on the phone talking .

" Are you sure you don't want me to bring you lunch tommorow while your at work? Or are you just scared I'll embarrass you in front of your dad? "

.....

" Fine , you can being me lunch tommorow . But please just stay away from my dad , even though he seems to love when you come up and visit . "

.....

" I'll bring your favorite , and some for your dad so he don't bother us . "

.....

" Thank you , cause you know how he just annoys me . "

.....

" That's parents . "

.....

" Well I better get to bed , my dad is waking me up early so we can go see my grandfather and check up on him and his virtual game . "

.....

" Alright , I'll see you tommorow . "

.....

" I love you ravin . "

.....

" I love you too hunter . "

And that's how it ended , that's when I last heard it . The last " I love you " . And a few years have passed , since that night . And now I'm stuck here , and i'm falling in love again . I never thought I would of , but I did . And it's with kirito . " Please ... don't leave me alone . " I said . I felt him smile , and he stroked my head . " I wouldn't dream of it . " he said .

( Here's a picture of Hunter Kayaba ,  he's the hunter who cheated on ravin . And I'm sorry if I added in his pic late , I've had a big writers block lately . )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.7K 10
If you could enter the world of a video game, would you take the chance? We all know the story of the boy named Kirito, who battled his way through t...
34.8K 771 41
(They keep adding girls to the harem so this is how I would imagine Asuna being fed up. This is a Kirisuna story... Enjoy the ride.) (UNDER EDITING) ...
155K 1.9K 40
It's my first fanfic, so please understand This story takes place after alicization. Kirito just woken up from alicization after 3 months inside that...
61.6K 2.2K 15
With Kirito beating Heathcliff, a.k.a Kayaba Akihiko (who was also Ume's uncle), everyone was released from the game. But alas, that isn't where the...