Too Late

Galing kay pandora_101

Sophia Lockhart was in love with Tyler Greene. Those two were never seen anywhere without each other. People... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 2 - Party?!
Chapter 3 - Unexpected Fallouts
Chapter 4 - Awkward Conversations
Chapter 5 - Don't Touch Me
Chapter 6 - Tyena
Chapter 7 - Who Brought Me In Last Night?
Chapter 8 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 9 - Date Night... Goes Wrong
Chapter 10 - Truth Be Told
Chapter 11 - Shock
Chapter 12 - Pathetic
Chapter 13 - He Was A Daddy
Chapter 14 - He Can't Let Her Go
Chapter 15 - I Can Do This
Chapter 16 - Wedding Bells A Ringin'
Chapter 17 - Closure
Chapter 18 - His Mistakes and Her Wants
Epilogue

Author's Note

5.1K 62 9
Galing kay pandora_101

Hey guys!! How are you guys doing? You're probably wondering why I'm even writing an authors note when the story is long finished. Well.......

I've posted a sequel!

It's called Promiscuous Girl Gone Good. It's based on Sophia and Aiden's very... Promiscuous daughter. I hope you guys like it!!

Here's the description:

Serena was wild. From doing random guys in washrooms, to giving head to any man wanting it. She's done it all. But when she finds a guy who wants her for her personality, she drops him like no tomorrow. Why? Because he was her awkward tutor Adrian. Regretting her decision, she tries looking for him. But he's gone. Two years later, they're attending the same college. Serena has totally changed. So has Adrian, because he wants nothing to do with her.

The whole gang from Too Late will be apart of that story so if you guys are wondering whatever happened to Tyler... Maybe it'll be in that book. ;)

You will just have to go and read!

Also, I would really appreciate it if you guys voted, and commented on PGGG. I need all the support I can get! I was really hesitant to post it. It's something I've never really written about & I'm trying my best!

I love you guys so much for all your support and I can't wait to see you all again in PGGG!

<3 Haley

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5M 44K 34
Lisa Branson is married to Ryan Matthews, her first love. Her perfect life unravels when she discovers that Ryan is cheating on her with Susan Wells...
3.3M 108K 25
Cassie never expected her husband to leave her, not six months after giving birth to their little boy, and especially not for her younger sister, Car...
30K 624 27
Follow the story of Elizabeth Garcia how she deals with her ex- husband and his bestfriend along with his wife.That's not all she has to deal with. [...
11.2K 60 2
Not all hearts are broken by love... Aubri Heaven is the little sister of Atlas Heaven- the boy whose name is still drawn within love hearts in the g...