Luna and alpha

By arialoveskpop

I walked in my friends house too hear moan I quietly open her door and saw my mate and my best friend they sn... More

Author note
Ruby
Ruby
Part title
Blood rose pack
Ian black
Ruby
Ruby
Ruby
The worst Date ever
Ann
Ian
Ruby
Ruby
Im sorry
Ruby
Author note
Ian
Ruby
Ian
Ruby
To stay or to go?
Ian
Ruby
Goodbye and hello
Charcters
My new pack
The girl in the picture
Party and situation
Ian
Ann
Heat
This cant be
Telling him
Me and ian
Visit time
Trouble and accident
Depart
Meeting with all the alphas
Baby present
Early labor
Life is great
Baby pictures
Sequel
Author note

Part 2

41K 1.1K 24
By arialoveskpop

I snapped out of it Alex is playing with my hair " yes I am Luna Ruby of death howlers pack" he smiled and said " I am Ian black " shit he is alpha if he thinks I am leaving my beautiful home well he better think again , he takes out his hand and waits for me to shake his hand I look nervous at it wait pause I shouldn't be nervous I shook his hands and I felt tingles every where his hand is large while my hand is small.

We were in a awkward silence until he broke it " so how old are you " should I tell him or no ugggg I just tell him how much will it hurt " 18" I said he looks at me and nods " what about you " 21" I nodded until my wolf kept on showing me dirty thoughts I block it and I got irritated " Ruby I am hungry " I look at Alex me and her got closer even if I just met her " okay sweetie let's go and eat, he stops me and gets in front of me " who is that" he threatens me , who does he thinks he is " it not any of your god damn business okay " my eyes were turning black until I felt a tuck on my dress I close my eyes and pick her up.

We walk to the foods and we ate on one of the tables " Ruby Ruby ruby " I looked annoyed at my two best friend who are boys and identical twins " what do you guys want " " hey hey " they both said at the same time " hey lee and Jacob " they smile in approval and lee took my hand and Jacob took Alex and we went to the dance floor and dance " I actually didn't think you would be here" I look at him hurt and we both laugh " so you guys found your mates he looks at me with sadness " no" and then he smiles and he took me in his arms twirling me sudden I was out of his arms and I felt tingles.

Ian he growls at him in a threatening way " don't you dare touch my Luna and my mate" there was no music when he said that so every one heard great every one knows I pull him off me " don't you ever say that again I am no ones I don't belong to you " I ran to the only place I feel happy and safe and started crying about my ex dead mate who betrayed me and my ex whore of my friend and crying because I am have another mate and that I have to leave my pack house.

Ring ring ring

I open my eyes slowly annoy lace in my eyes who is calling me at 10:02 pm I just want to sleep and forget everything that happened last night ring I grabbed my phone and saw Ann was calling " what the fuck you want I am trying to sleep " " sleep how do you expect me not to call you when your mate was fighting lee and he is pretty beat up" fuck! I ran to the pack doctor and saw something that made my blood boil lee was on the bed with one broken leg and arm he had cuts every where and a bruise rib I growled and went outside and punch the tree

Blood was coming out I go to the house the blood rose pack is staying for 1 week I open the door and walked to the living room I smelled different scents I walk to the living room and saw my mate looking at me " how dare you hurt lee what did he do to you " by now everyone is silent Ian stood up and said " how dare I you are really asking like you don't know you are my mate for god sake of course I am going to be mad" my wolf purred and I let a big sign " I don't know how many times I need to say this I am no one I don't and won't need a mate"

He growls and inhuman speed he grabs me and puts me in the wall me and him was breathing hard " let me go now " " no you are mine and you need to be taught a lesson " I got very mad and I couldn't control my beast " I am no one we don't need a mate " I changed back " that your answer " he punches the wall and shift into his wolf I let out a big sign I feel weak and tired " Luna I know it not in my place to say this but I think it a good thing that you have a mate he not the same as your other one he won't betray you" I growled and said " how dare you talk about him in front of these pack that our pack biggest secret how dare you " I had her pin in the wall two men was trying to pull me off of her I didn't even notice when tears were coming out.

"Ho..w" I couldn't finish what I was going to say because I felt weak and tired I fell on the floor I was hearing Luna Luna Luna but that was it before I close my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
604 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...
777K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
126 5 12
"I can't" I say breathlessly as Tristan's hand holds my cheek, his lips moving dangerously close to mine. "You're mine" he growls, his hands reaching...