Loving The Bad Boy

By lisasinghh

Emma Miller didn't know that one run in with the school's bad boy, Aiden Black, would make her life go in all... More

STOP AND READ!
Chapter One*
Chapter Two*
Chapter 3- On my mind
Chapter 4- Dinner with the Black Family
Chapter 5- Meeting the Boys
Chapter 6- Project Bad Boy
Chapter 7- Project time with Mr. Bad Boy
Chapter 8- Hanging out with Bad Boy #2
Chapter 9- Partying on a Tuesday night? Oh what fun.
Chapter 10- Whoop Whoop, Party time! Not.
Chapter 11-Getting to know Mr. Bad Ass
Chapter 12- Weekend Fun with the Bad Boys
Chapter 13- Dare to Kiss
Chapter 14- The Bad Boy's Past ~
Chapter 15-Dealing with the Queen B
Chapter 16-Feeling Like An Idiot
Chapter 17-Ignoring Him, Missing Her
Chapter 18- The Bad Boy's Confession
Chapter 19- Date Night
Chapter 20- The Best Friend's Secret
Chapter 22- The Hangout Spot
Chapter 23- Catching Feelings
Chapter 24- Revealing The Truth
Chapter 25- Plans and Promises
Chapter 26- Escape
Chapter 27- Just Being Teenagers
Chapter 28-Friends Best Friends.
Chapter 29- She's Back
Chapter 30-This is Not the End: Pt 1
Chapter 31-This is Not the End: Pt 2
Chapter 32-Worst Nightmares
Chapter 33-Relief
Epilogue- It Was Worth It
Author's Note!
Special Chapter: Here We Go Again
Brand New Story Alert!!!!!
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!
A New Bad Boy Story?!
Announcement! 🚨

Chapter 21- Blast From The Past

669K 13.6K 2.6K
By lisasinghh

Chapter 21- Blast From The Past

-Emma-

I looked up to see a blonde haired girl with curly hair and blue eyes. She looked very pretty with her tan skin and model like body. "It's okay." I said with smile. The blonde girl looked up at me to and offered me a smile of her own and then looked at the side of me. The smile was replaced with a shocked looked.

"Aiden?" The blonde girl asked.

I guess Aiden wasn't really paying attention until his name was called and he also looked up and shocked look was written on his face. "Mia." Aiden said.

Mia? Aiden's childhood friend?

What is she doing here? Those thoughts were running through my head as I look at the both of them, each look like they have seen a ghost. Why such a shock looks? I wanted to say something but they looked so in trance with each other I just couldn't find the words or the courage to interrupt them and honestly I didn't like the way that they were looking at each other. It was like seeing a long lost lover after so long, call me jealous but that's what it look like to me and I was not taking too kindly to it.

"Mia!" I heard a deep voice call. I know that voice, that deep raspy scary voice. I looked pass the two to see Mark making his way over to Mia from his sleek red car. Damn it. He came up to Mia, ignoring Aiden and I, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders and planting a kiss on her head, by this time Mia and Aiden where out of their 'trance'. Mia looked awkward and embarrassed. Her cheeks where flamed with a bright red and she was looking down on the ground trying not to make eye contact with anyone. "Hey babe, I thought you would have been inside already." Mark said and when Mia didn't say anything Mark looked up and saw us well Aiden to be more specific, a smirk stretch across his lips. "Well well, if it isn't big scary bad boy himself. Fancy meeting you here, Aiden." Mark said sarcastically.

I glanced out of the corner of my eye to see Aiden's jaw clenched, his hands gripped into tight fists and his eyes cold as ever, he looked pretty menacing, not an Aiden I want to mess with. When Aiden didn't say anything, Mark looked to the side of him and caught sight of me.

"Emma, we need to stop meeting up at this diner like this. Someone might think something is going on between us." Mark said gesturing to Aiden. Shit, Mark and his big damn mouth. "Also, I'm so sorry that I didn't get the chance to call you, I've just been so busy." When that hit Aiden's ears, his head whipped around to look at me so fast that I wouldn't be surprised if he had gotten whiplash.

My eyebrows furrow at Mark's words. "Firstly, we didn't 'meet up' we just bumped into each other here. Also, I never gave you my number, so I have no idea what you're talking about." I said to him.

"Really?" Mark said with that stupid smirk still on his face as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. He swiped the screen unlocking, he opened up his contacts and scrolled down and turned his phone showing the screen that read my name.

"So? I'm not the only Emma in the world Mark." I said to him.

"I knew you were gonna say that." Mark said still having that smirk on his face, he pressed the name dialing the number and few seconds later my phone started to ring. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and my eyes widen when I saw the screen flash Mark's name with a winky face. What the hell? When? How? Those where the thoughts that were running through my head and then it hit me. When I had dropped my phone in the diner Mark had picked it up and didn't give it back to me right away. He must have slipped in his number into my phone when I wasn't looking and called his phone getting my number. "See you are the Emma in my phone."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say, I looked up to see Aiden looking at me with those same cold emotionless eyes and that made my heart drop to my stomach. Aiden looked away from me and with one glance at Mia and Mark he brushed pass Mark grazing passed his shoulder and walked away towards the parking lot.

Ignoring the two people in front of me I ran to catch up with Aiden. "Aiden!"I called out his name but he didn't stop nor did he response. "Aiden!" I called out again hoping he would stop and hear me out. "Aiden." I said catching up to him and grabbing his hand causing him to stop. "Aiden please hear me out." I pleaded.

Aiden turned around to face me and took his hand out of my hold. "Why didn't you tell me you bumped into him?" Aiden said through gritted teeth.

"I didn't think it was that important to tell you." I said shyly.

"Emma, you saw him at the party, you saw how hostile he was towards me. Wasn't there something in your mind telling you he was dangerous!?" Aiden yelled and I flinched at his tone.

"Aiden, I-" I started to say but was cut off by him.

"Even after I told you my past and what Mark was you still didn't say anything!"

"I was go-"

"I really don't want to hear it now." He said looking away from me with his jaw clenched tightly.

"Aiden, please let me explain." I pleaded with him, but he wasn't having it.

"I'll see you later, Emma." Aiden said stuffing his hands in his pockets, he then turned and walked away. I felt my heart dropped to my stomach as I look at Aiden's figure disappearing into the night. He said Emma instead of his usual 'Sweetheart', he didn't give me chance to explain myself. I know why he's mad but he could have given me a chance to explain myself, to say I was sorry for not telling him, to say that I didn't give Mark my number. I just wanted to go into his arms and apologize, but now I can't because he just left me alone in the diner's parking lot with one thing running through my mind.

Did I just ruin our relationship before it even started?

~~~

The next morning I woke up in a gloomy mood. Last night when Aiden left me in the parking lot, I decided to walk home alone because I didn't want bother Amy and Matt and I also lived nearby anyways. Once I got home I went straight to my room and crashed onto my bed and laid wide awake for most of the night just hoping that Aiden would call or text, but obviously I got nothing. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and pressed the lock button to check the screen, I received a text from Amy and it said that she was picking me up for school today because she had 'tons' to tell me about her and Matt last night and to tell Aiden not to worry about picking me. I replied with a simple 'okay.' and got out of bed and went about my normal morning routine. I dragged myself to my bathroom and took a hot shower which was definitely needed, once I was finished with my shower I dressed in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a black sweater since it was getting colder, I brushed my hair and decided against make up and just grabbed my bag walking down the stairs to the kitchen. I said good morning to my parents and grabbed an apple walking straight out the front door.

As soon as I stepped out of my front door I heard a car horn honked. I closed my front door and jogged to the car that was in my driveway, opened the passenger side door and slid in.

"Morning!" Amy chirped, obviously in a jolly mood.

"Morning." I muttered to her and as soon as she pulled out for my driveway she jumped into her story about her and Matt at the diner and how they talked and laughed and had tons of fun for most of the night and by the time they we're ready to leave Matt walked her out to her car and asked her on a date on Friday night which she said yes to and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Just looking at her you could tell that she was on top of the moon and honestly I wasn't really in the mood to be all cheery. Don't get me wrong I'm so happy for Amy because she does deserve to be happy but I was just not feeling up to it today.

I guess I was lost in my own thoughts for too long because as soon as we pulled into a parking space in the school's parking lot Amy slapped my shoulder. "What's wrong?" She asked in a concern tone.

"Nothing." I muttered under my breath.

"Come on, it's something to have you distracted like this! Usually you would be jumping up and down squealing with me, but instead you're all gloomy and depressing."

I sighed. "I guess you're right. I am so excited for you Ames, you deserve to be happy and I like this joyous side of you." I said offering her a smile.

She grinned back at me. "Thank you my awesome best friend. Now tell me what happened last night, I'm all ears."

I turned around in my seat to face her and dove into the story. I told her who Mark was and what he did, I mentioned Mia and told Amy that she was Aiden's childhood best friend. I told Amy about Aiden's past and how those two people were related to it. I told her how I bump into Mark the day after the party in the diner by dropping my phone and having him picking it up and didn't tell Aiden because I didn't think it was that important too. I told her how Aiden and I bumped into Mia and Mark yesterday exiting the diner and how Mark mentioned how I bumped into him and gave him my number which I didn't and how Aiden walked away and I tried to explain to him but he wasn't listening, but instead yelled at me and walked away leaving me alone in the diner's parking lot. When I was done, Amy was speechless, she didn't know what to say.

"Way to drop a bomb on me." Amy breathe out.

"You're telling me." I said with a sigh.

"Don't worry, let Aiden cool down for a bit, he'll come around trust me. But he was right, Mark is dangerous and you should have told him, but we all make mistakes, Em. Everything will be fine." Amy said giving me a small smile.

"See this is why you are my best friend. You always know the right things to say to make me feel better." I said leaning over and giving her a hug.

Amy responded immediately, wrapping her arms around me also. "Aww you got me blushing now." She said playfully and I just rolled my eyes as I pulled away from her.

"I guess my little story made us late for class." I said glancing at the clock on the dashboard.

"I guess you're right my friend." Amy said turning off the car and grabbing her bag. "Come on, let's get going." I grabbed my bag also and opened the passenger door sliding out of the car shutting the door shut and walking up to main entrance of the school with Amy. As soon as we entered Amy and I patted down the hallway, when we came across our first class, I told her I would meet her in class because I had to drop off the text book I had in my bag to my locker because it was weighing my down. She said alright and entered the classroom as I walk down the hallway to my locker. I dropped off my text book in the locker and started to make my way back to my first class that is until I felt a strong hand grab my arm and pulling me to the side of the hallway.

"What the hel-" I started to say but that same hand that pulled me covered my mouth.

"Shh, I just want to talk to you sweetheart." A deep voice said and I looked up to see Aiden looking down at me.

"You didn't have to snatch me." I muttered.

"I know and I'm sorry for that. It's just, I thought you probably didn't want to talk to me after the way I acted last night at the diner." Aiden said.

I sighed. "I thought you were mad at me." I said.

"I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at the fact that you didn't tell me and when I stormed off I realized I didn't even give you the chance to explain and I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"It's okay Aiden. I understand why you were mad and why you yelled. When I bumped into Mark at the diner it was the day after the party and I had dropped my phone and when I went to go pick it up Mark beat me to it. He didn't give me my phone back right away and he must have slipped in his number into my phone and dialed it to get my number. I never personally gave him my number Aiden, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I knew he was dangerous, but I never got the chance to tell you and it slipped my mind. So Mark beat me to it." I explained to Aiden.

"It's alright sweetheart, I know you would never do that. It's just that my emotions got the best of me when I saw Mark and when he said that I just wanted to punch in his face but I restrained myself from that and walked away." Aiden said wrapping his arms around me. "And when I saw Mia, I was just shocked to see her and I felt helpless when I saw Mark with her because I'm the one who put her in that position, all the guilty feelings where resurfacing again. So I hope you can forgive me for acting like a jerk and leaving you there like that."

I wrapped my arms around Aiden and stepped up on my tippy toes and planted a small kiss on his lips. "I forgive you, Mr. Bad Boy." I said giving him a small smile.

Aiden grinned at me and placed a passionate kiss on my lips to which I responded too, but one question that kept running through my mind.

Is there more to Mia and Aiden's past then what Aiden is telling me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

- 1 16
Meet Ariel Blakely, a nice girl with a guarded heart and an easy-going personality. Here's Aiden Daniels, a bad boy who, for some reason, hates the w...
144K 3.1K 31
COMPLETED (but editing) Let's talk illegal. When you think of the word illegal, you probably think Theft, Rape, Murder, But have you ever thought of...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...
4.3M 99.8K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...