The New Enemy:A Big 5 Fanfict...

By RoyalBlueRaven

"You left me to die!" --------------------------------------------------------------------- He's back...angri... More

Chapter 1:Fruitcake
Chapter 2:They Have Arrived
Chapter 4:History
Chapter 5:Punch
Chapter 6:Merida's Fall
Chapter 7:Attack in the North
Chapter 8:In Her Name
Chapter 9: On the 12th day of Christmas
Chapter 10:Riddles and Hiccup's letter

Chapter 3:Explantaion

35 0 0
By RoyalBlueRaven

RING RING RING

Everyone turned around to see Sandy with an unconscious girl.
He was ringing an elf's bell in anger.The girl he was with was pretty.She wore a crown and was wearing a blue dress.She looked really serious and strict,her blonde hair was in a bun.
(This is after the Frozen movie and Frozen Fever.She's conservative here because she was stressed back at her kingdom and she didn't trust them with her secret the way she trusted her...whole kingdom)

"This is obviously the last one"A man with a Russian accent says

Elsa opens her eyes slowly,the light was really bright.She silently yelps as she sees the "people" looking at her.

Elsa was confused.There were a lot of things that she didn't know existed.There were moving toy things,back where she lives,all the toys were wood figures and didn't move at all,unless they had little wooden wheels.These toys looked like they were made of metal...

Where was she?When was she?

Elsa was really really confused.She looked back at the people(?) staring at her and slowly stepping towards her.

She stands up and staggers back,frightened as she clutches her hands.

"Who are you?"Elsa asks,clutching her hands tighter.She was just at her room addressing a letter to another kingdom about their threat of war,she was just about to finish it when she was suddenly transported here.

"Relax"The blonde girl calmed her down,she looked really familiar.
"We're not going to hurt you"

After a few hours of trying to convince and make Elsa understand about the guardian duties,she denied the offer.
Also calming her down when she saw the black dragon.

(Fire and ice don't mix...but they don't know she has ice yet)

After a few more hours,they kept on convincing her.

"Why must I join this "guardianship"?I have a kingdom to rule and my sister isn't ready to lead"She argues

"Then for the sake of your sister,help us protect the people from our enemy"The hummingbird girl pleads

Enemy?

"Who is this enemy and what can they do?"Elsa asks cautiously

"Pitch Black,he fills people with fear"The bunny like dude explains

Fear... ... ...enemy

Fear will be your enemy...

Elsa shakes her head,she feels the bad memories coming back.

"N-no"She says

"Please-"The Santa dude started

"Come on,guys!She doesn't want to be part of it!Less work for me!"The white haired dude exclaims
"If she doesn't want to be in it,then let her go.I mean,look at her!She's useless and has no powers!"

Elsa looks offended but then nodded.

"What can I even contribute to this?"She asks
"I need to get back to my kingdom!"

"The man in the moon has chosen you and us as well"The blonde says gesturing to her,the red head,the brunette dude,and the black d-d-dragon.Fire...bad.
"Besides,I'm Rapunzel,princess as well.I also have a kingdom to rule.But protecting the people of the world includes your kingdom."

"I am Hiccup,chief of a tribe I have to lead too"Hiccup says,everyone looked at the girl with red hair expecting her to say something.

"Anything to add,Merida?"Rapunzel asks
Merida shakes her head and just shrugs,not wanting to be a princess for a while.She wanted to know what it would feel like if no one knew she was a princess,no one would act like she was a princess.

"I know,but I'm not a princess or a chief.I am a queen"Elsa straightens her back even more and raises her head.She looked more powerful.
"It is my duty to be with my people.Let me go back to my kingdom!"

"It isn't that simple,Elsa"

"Why not?You brought me here to the future,you could bring me back"

"It's fate"Santa guy says

Merida raises her eyebrow

"The man in the moon chose you,if you do not partake in this,Pitch Black will win"

"W-wait,what will happen if he wins?"Rapunzel asks,turning away from Elsa to face him

"The world will be filled with fear and he will control it.The Guardians and I will fade away as well"the kangaroo man said

Elsa hung her head,feeling guilty.If she didn't join this,they would fade away and she couldn't stand fear.

"So please,Elsa.Help us"the fairy bird pleads

Elsa took a deep breath and sighed.She looked at everyone and they were waiting for her answer.Well,Jack was just floating there not caring at all.

"Fine"She agrees

"Thank you!"Santa guy exclaims

Now,there are reasons Miss Busy Queen Elsa agreed to this:

1.Because she wanted to protect children and the people of the world,especially in her kingdom(even if it's the future,well for her future kingdom)

2.She didn't want the guardians to fade

3.It was just temporary

"Okay,let us introduce ourselves.I see you already know Rapunzel,Hiccup,and Merida.But you don't know us.We are the official guardians" man with the white beard said

"What do you mean by official?"Elsa asks confused

"It means that we already took the oath and we're immortal"The kangaroo guy explains

"You four...uh...five...including the dragon,are our help.You are required to team up with Jack.The six of you will fight the evil while we work.We need to keep the people believing in us"Fairy bird says

"What happens if they forget you?"Merida asks with her adorable Scottish accent

"We fade away.It's basically our way of dying"Flying white haired guy says

"What happens if one of us dies?"Rapunzel asks,worried.If she dies she won't be able to go back to her kingdom and see Flynn,her husband.

"You die.You're mortals."He says,pretending not to care by twirling his staff and smirking.

Elsa glares at him as he rolls his eyes.How dare he roll his eyes to the Queen of Arandelle and how dare he show absolutely no concern for their lives!He is not fit to protect the world when he is too cocky and full of pride!

What thy didn't know was that in the inside,Jack was actually concerned.He didn't know these people but he wanted them safe.That was why he didn't want to team up with them.He didn't want their lives in his hands,he was worried.He thought that maybe someone better than him could lead them.But,of course he'd never tell that to anyone,it's bad for his reputation.

The four chosens look at each other,worriedly.Hiccup places an arm around Toothless,his Night Fury dragon.

"That is why you must be extra careful.But,if you're ever in trouble,call us"The kangaroo glares at white haired dude who shrugs

"Anyways,I'm North or Santa Claus"

"E. Aster Bunnymund,but call me Bunny"

"I thought he was a kangaroo"Elsa muttered,Jack snickered as Bunny sent him a glare.

Jack smirked at the blonde and blue-eyed girl.

"Sandy"The gold man waved

"Jack Frost"Jack flew in front of her and waved.

"This is Tooth,or known as the Tooth Fairy"A hummingbird like girl flew close to her and began to ramble

"I remember visiting you as a kid,Elsa!"She smiles
"You had the whitest teeth,you were my favorite to visit but then you locked the castle.I wonder if they are-"

She touched Elsa's mouth,but then retracted as if she touched something gross.

"Ooh"She holds her head and mutters to herself
"Bad bad memories"

Everyone looks confused,Elsa backs away slowly.

"Anyways,let's eat!"North exclaims,wanting to stop the tension.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
566K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
452K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
859K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...