That Co-Worker [Harry Styles]

By GottaBeYou

When good meets bad and turns into firing red of love. Like two chemicals creating a new bond or explosion. Y... More

That Co-Worker [Harry Styles]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Authors Note
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Five +
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Sorry /:
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-five
Chapter Eighty-Six
I am a shitty author
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
GUYS
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Untitled Part 104

Chapter Nineteen

51K 772 299
By GottaBeYou

Chapter Nineteen

* D a r c y *

"Excuse me? I barely even know you Jason to ask me that sort of question. Yeah, you have education but it won't make you better person because that only shows me that you are clever but not as clever as me. So, no thank you." The tone of my voice sounded rude enough to make him wince.

"It's Harry isn't it?" He frowns then takes a look at my eyes, no where else.

"What?" I flinch. "Harry? What about Harry?"

"The way he cares about you, they way you let him get-" He leans next to my ear and I move my shoulder upward to cover my ear. "close to your ear; the way he calls you Mary, and you don't even care. The more you see him, the more I will get angry. I really like you Darcy." At the end of his sentence, he smirks and slides his hands inside his pockets. After he begins to lower and lower his face, making me back up as his face got dangerously close. His strong heavy large hand pulls me directly to him again. Gasping, I blink briskly to maintain what he was doing.

"Shhh." He leans in, sounding breathy and wanting.

      Warm, smooth, and delicate lips were present next to my cheek almost a target next to my lips. The feeling inside was nothing but the world stopping around me. My eyes go wide, and suddenly I go numb with nothing in mind. Lips on my flesh was a new sense of feeling to me. Despite of my mother.

      Is Jason really a bad guy? 'Stay away from him, Mary.' Echoed my head from when Harry first warned me. How bad is he? Styles is she your next victim? Echoed another, when Jason asked Harry. A victim? Is that how bad Harry is seemed to be? The wonders, oh the wonders, on what they have done in their teen years.

       Could it be one night stands? Could it be toying girls hearts? Being bullies towards the unpopular?

        Yet, there can be many assumptions but, they will only know the answer to my question. The answer can be anything.

"I have to go." I walk off very slowly with my hand on my cheek. Did that really happen? I could hear Jason chuckle lowly as I commenced to stroll down every section in Sears.

      I'm the bad boy.... and you're the good girl, I thought when Harry pushed me against the wall. There is no sign, no way in Earth he shows that he likes me. None what's so ever and by his little actions towards me. He said every bad boy likes a good girl. The good girls changes them; the good girls are loyal, and the good girls seems like a diamond that won't be worth to throw away. They say we are special, but to me, I only think they want is sex.

     That night after he said that, I was speechless and left walking to Never Land with the cookies he gave me.

"Excuse me." The voice completely took me off guards and scared me.

I quickly collected myself and smiled wide, "How can I help you?" I beamed.

"I really like the coat you are displaying." Says the mother-looking costumer.

"Which one?" I turn and all I see is the furniture displays.

"This one." Smiles the lady and grabs Harry's coat that I had on.

      OH!! I completely forgot I had it on and quickly looked at my costumer to not keep her waiting.

"Oh, this one.." I awkwardly laugh and blush.

"I got it at Express." The British accent stunned both of us, making us turn.

      Harry walking towards us with his hands in his pockets. I took my eyes off his lower half and looked at his eyes before he assumes the worst.

"This is yours?" The lady grins.

"It is mine." He says.

"I will go there then, my son will like this coat. Good taste..." She searches for his name tag to thank him. Like I did when I was curious about his name.

"I don't want people knowing my name, Miss." Harry smiles.

      Smiles, Smiles from cheek to cheek. Not a smirk, not a fake grin, but a pleased look that looked so mein. I completely edured his smile, taking a mental photographic picture in my head.

     He was still lightly smiling at the lady as the spoke but right now, in this moment; I didn't know what they were talking about, but all I know those rosy lips of his were curving into a perfect smile. Although, I would like him to smile with his teeth, but I was destined to see it soon.

      Soon enough, I slip my phone out of my new jeans and click! The sound went off. The heck did I just do!

      They both turn and I awkwardly laugh. Harry takes my phone to see the picture I took and looks at me weird. His forhead was furrowed, creating lines. He looked baffled yet mad.

"Have a nice evening!" The lady awkwardly waved and Harry said bye as well.

      When she leaves, his eyes come back to me. They still looked somewhat unpleasant.

"I..I didn't mean to Harry." His eyes, so intense. "You never really smile and well-"

"Delete it." He demands.

"But your smile it was-"

"Darcy." He called me by my name.

"Yes." I grab my phone out of his hands and he gasps.

"No." He tries to snatch it away from me again but I was too busy moving around like an idiot.

"Let me keep it." I snap and he stops.

"You have an attitude." His accent sounded deeper, waaaay deeper. If that's even possible.

Then a question regards my head, "Are you really bad?"

"You know what's bad? You two not working." Oh my gosh, BONNIE.

"Bonnie, babe." Harry says when he twisted. Babe?

"Harry, Stop. Not here." She rubs her temples again. I see her frustration growing as the color she once was turn into red. "Darcy, I thought you were obedient, serious, shy, and very hard-working."

"And she is." Harry spoke before I did.

"Harry, please." Bonnie hissed and focused on me again. "Second warning."

      Sighing I nod and she gives me a fake smile then examines me. Not my figure but Harry's coat. Her face looks a little confused, and turns to give Harry a glare.

"Is that your coat?" Her lips form a tight line.

"Yes, yes it is." Harry replies and at that moment, I felt like the whole room was spinning. Harry and Bonnie are definitely a thing as I assumed. If they are, she can easily just fire me. This job is a must because my mum is running low on money. Most definitely I can't afford to let this happen.

      'Problem at the main entrance.' A voice came from the walkie-talkie that was set on her hip. She quickly walks off, leaving both me and Harry alone again.

"Are you two a thing?" I asked.

"To her I am." His answer made my eyes go wide.

"So you don't even like her-"

"Darcy." He interrupts. "Are you falling for my charms already?"

"No." The floor suddenly became interesting.

"Mmmm," His raspy, seducing voice has gotten even deeper again. "Get to work, Mary."

"It's-" He places his index finger on my natural pink lips. My innocent virgin lips.

"Darcy, I know but; Mary, sounds sexy to say." His lips formed to the side.

      Again with the sexual talks and signals. Why the good girls? A sigh faint escaped my lips and noticed his finger was still present. Whoa. It took seconds before I pushed his hand away only making him chuckle.

"See you later, Mary."

*~

      Didn't see Harry smoking last night when I got inside my car nor did I see him head inside his house, but I managed to see his car parked.

      I woke up earlier than I expected to head for school today. The darkness from the outside only made my room darker, too dark. Black was my vision, but I clearly saw Jason kissing my cheek in my head. Did he really kiss my cheek?

       Kiss, a definition I know so well. Kiss, a view I have seen out in public. Kiss, a scene I have seen in movies. Kiss, a sort of emotion two people share. Kiss, a sensation I, Darcy Wilde, have never experienced.

       However, Jason, he kissed my cheek. Does he really like me? Does he really speak me fair? Does Harry maybe, perhaps like me too?

       I don't even know.

       6:00 A.M. and I decided to just get up and curl my hair. Groaning, I get up and do it. Then minutes later, it was 6:34 A.M. just in time to head for school. Well, kinda.

       I arrive school at 7:00 A.M. and see my friends already hanging out by the gate. Amanda, Melissa, and Grace one of the kindest friends I had.

      Melissa, young, already 18 doing everything her mother tells her to do. She will be going to a Kings College since her acception letter arrived yesterday. All smiles, bright, Melissa Hollingsworth.

       Grace, the youngest in the group barely at 17, most smartest too. She got accepted to Stanford University because her dream is to be a female doctor. Great friend, Grace Child.

      Amanda, she is indecisive about her life, not very organized, and well very lazy. She has not taken her SATs and ACTs and not once applied in a university or college. I worry about her.

       Then there is me, applied in Cambridge University and still no result. Yes, applied in many places but, my dream is to be a woman singer in Cambridge University.

"Just tell her." I heard Grace give Amanda a push. The moment I arrived her cheeks got so pink.

"Tell me what?" I smiled, looking at them all.

"Amanda is swooned." Melissa spoke.

"Swooned?"

"Overly obessed!" Said Grace.

"Obessed?"

"Come on." Whispered Grace to Amanda.

"Do you talk to That Co-Worker?" Amanda asked.

Now, that you know my alluring voice might as well speak to you, ever since then I have been but now that I think of it, not properly. Oh, the curiosity!

"Yeah, I do." They gasped.

"You said-"

"He talks to me." Nodding, I could just remember that husky, deep English accent of his.

Amanda squealed and hyperventilated a little, "How does his voice sound?"

> F L A S H B A C K <
»» "How does his voice sound?" My voice desperately says close to her ear because of the loud pounding music.

"Ooh." She frowns, "I can't tell you."

"Why not? Can you at least tell me his name?" I was so curious.

"I am sorry." She replies and walks off but I slap the counter. Whoops.

"Please!" I scream. Whoa, am I that desperate?

     The bartender sighs and signals me to come close. I begin to feel anxious and nervous because it seems like I pushed her to give me an answer.

"He is Britsh." ««

> E N D.  O F.  F L A S H B A C K <

      Amanda still waiting, I signal her to come close. She looks anxious and nervous but looked very impatient. Waiting what I was going to tell her.

"He is British."

      Her eyes agaped and clamped her mouth, "Really?"

"Don't say a word." I whispered and heard the other two whining to know out little secret.

"Do you know his name?" She asked.

"I can't tell you." I reply.

"Come on Darcy! You're my best friend." She pouts and I honestly can't.

"I'm sorry." I give her a hug.

"Can you at least introduce me?"

     Can you at least intoduce me? Repeated my head, why did I feel like I would regret it? My attraction towards Harry is very slim and my chances even thinner. She is my friend, one of my closest. Why not?

"Okay."

-

Do you guys sorta dislike Amanda? HA!
Hey guys, when you guys go to Sears fo you expect Harry, Jason, and Darcy to be there? LOL I do.

Hope you guys love this and give it loads of comments! SHARE THE LOVE AND VOTES.

Hope you had plenty of food.

STAY SWEET.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917 8 6
Short Stories Mature Content
3K 3 50
Meet Darcy Monroe, just a normal 17 year old...... untill she falls in love with Harry Styles.
11.5K 50 68
Let me take you into the world of dating Harry Styles. Suggestions open :)
133 9 27
Harry styles fan fiction❤️ What happens when you fall for a dangerous person? Contains violence/swearing and also may contain sexual contents