No girls allowed (Jaeyong)

By littleLion4321

After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy... More

Intro
1. His reality
2. Mr. Back to School
3. Dancer
4. Unicorns and letters
5. Alive
6. Yestefday
7. The Nerd Crew Defender
8. River fight
9. The new clique
10. Dancing in the dark
11. Building a treehouse
12. Mine
13. Disorder
14. Above the city
15. Lauren's tears
16. Songwriter
17. It's love
18. Meet my parents
19. In their beds
20. Sneaking and kisses
21. Cupid
22. The morning after the storm
23. Rumors
24. Blankets, pine cones and flames
25. Lost and found
26. Birthday party
27. Special favor
28. Handsome stranger
29. Guest in the rain
30. The new king
31. Night call
32. Shattered glass
33. Mad
34. News and plans
35. The rat and the chance
36. Before November
37. World Tour
38. Rose
39. Real love
40. Sleepover
41. Naughty between friends
43. Taeil's downfall
44. T&D's newsroom
45. Emergency meeting
46. Stalker
47. Enslavement
Info
48. Ice ring "date"
49. Little Fairy
50. Sicheng's party
51. Blurry vision
52. The room at the end of the world
53. Secret relationship
54. Back in the snow
55. Before 9
56. Lifetime opportunity
57. Tiger in the pool
58. In his arms
59. Hard landing
60. The little bedroom
61. The day after
62. Unexpected tears
63. The future star song contest
64. Against the heart
65. His only friend
66. Innocent talks
67. Rain
68. L
69. The boy with new skin
70. Math class
71. Broken rain
72. Emotional
73. The best driver in town
74. Cold fries
75. Bunny's plan
76. Track 12
77. Friends for life
78. 5 p.m.
79. Ask Yuta
80. The cutest trip mate
81. Little obsession
82. Confused
83. Tomorrow
84. Sincerely 'Mine'
85. Loud
86. Whispered at dawn
87. Graduation day
88. Sing
Author's note + Sequel info
The journey continues

42. Footsteps in the snow

12.1K 825 503
By littleLion4321

The morning was cloudy and Jae opened his eyes to find he's all cold on the floor. He glanced around to see he was the only one, who had slept in, all the boys including Taeyong were dressed up and busy cleaning the room. Jae yawned, but then he remembered last night and he became too embarrassed to even look at Taeyong, so he jumped up and ran upstairs to shower and get dressed. He came back to see Taeyong speaking to his mom.

"I'll bring Sicheng home, I hired a taxi anyway," said Taeyong who was slowly hiding under the gray scarf as Jae entered.

"Bye Jae it was fun," Ten rolled his eyes and hugged Jae goodbye.

"Nice, food yum," Sicheng smiled and hugged Jae even tighter than Ten.

"See you at school, don't forget the music theory essay it's important," Doyoung tapped his shoulder and Jae groaned.

"Bye," Taeyong bowed down, he glanced from Jae to his mom and wasn't sure what to do, so he stretched his hand out awkwardly and Jae shook it very quickly, but the burning touch of Taeyong's fingers brought the kisses from last night back, so alive that Jae felt like if his chest is scattered in stars when his skin remembered each inch touched by Taeyong's lips.

"Sicheng come," Taeyong grabbed the boy by the sleeve and pulled him along the driveway, while Sicheng waved to Jae and his mom, and Jae waved back. He stayed in the icy air watching how his love and the cute boy jumped into the taxi, his heart feeling so empty.

"Were you going out at night?" asked his mom and Jae tensed.

"No, why?" he glanced at her.

"There are footsteps from the gate to the living room window, I bet it's this criminal kid who did a stupid prank, I won't ever, ever let him into this house again. I must check if something's missing, have you seen how he reordered the things in the bathroom? By colors," she groaned.

"He's OCD," whispered Jae feeling his cheeks are burning.

"Oh, at least he doesn't have rats in his pants and lice in his hair," she went inside and Jae ignored the cold.

He shivered walking into the snow in his slippers to watch the footsteps she was referring to, and there really were fresh steps leading straight to the living room window, but when Jae leaned above them he saw they were the size 42 and Taeyong wore 44.

"Maybe Taeil came but decided to go back home," said Doyoung when Jae told them about the footsteps at school on Monday. "Taeil has small feet, he's all small actually," said the redhead.

Jae turned around to see Taeil, who was wearing a white shirt and a black tie to blue jeans and looked as handsome and stunning as usual when he took his place in the music theory class.

Jae glanced at the boy's sneakers and wondered if they were size 42, indeed Taeil had small feet.

But his thoughts were cut by Mr. Sacudo, a hispanic origin teacher, who was one of the most strict in the Art School. No one liked his class and Jae really saw no point in doing music theory in senior year.

"The new essays," said Mr. Sacudo. "Doyoung please collect them."

Doyoung sprang up and everyone started to look through their bags for the homework.

Each month they got a super long and boring essay to write and Jae groaned when he slid the papers over to Doyoung. Taeyong had two pages only and Jae knew it meant no go for Mr. Sacudo, but Taeyong never bothered about school too much.

Even Sicheng was able to write four pages with Chinese words in-between and Jae giggled.

When Doyoung laid the pile on the teachers desk and returned to his seat Mr. Sacudo got up. He was a tall man with thick eyebrows and very spiky black hair.

"I had corrected your essays from last month," he said and somehow his voice seemed strange.

Jae glanced from Doyoung to Taeyong to Sicheng and he caught glimpses of a very wide grin on Kun's face.

That meant nothing good and Jae shivered.

"I must say, that I'm very disappointed, never in my teaching career have I faced a situation like this," the teacher raised his vocie and the skin on his neck became very red. "I hope you're all aware plagiarism is crime, that can cause expulsion and jail," said the teacher and now Jae was sweating all over.

"I bet it's Hansol," whispered Doyoung leaning closer to Jae's ear. "I bet he forgot about the essay and copied the first article from wikipedia he came across," Doyoung giggled.

"Taeil, I thought you're better than this!" said the teacher and silence, like a sudden wind filled the classroom.

Hi, Thank so so much for the amazing support. The story reached over 30K reads and 3K stars, this makes me so proud and happy. You are the best :) Thank you so much <3 <3

So here's teh new chapter, what do you think about it? I can only tell the friends will face a lot of drama in the next chapters. So who do you think the footsteps belonged to? Whay was this person there? What do you think about the unexpacted news about Taeil?

Also the shoe sizes are the one used in my country, so I hope it won't be confusing.

Also I'm working on a new Jaeyong story, but this story is my priority so I will keep posting it regularly, but my question to you is should I post the second Jaeyong story soon or should I wait with it? What to you think?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 547 17
in which the popular boy falls for an insecure singer because of their shared love for music, and she associates important steps in their relationshi...
48K 1.8K 34
"Only a man would be stupid enough to date you." // Photography AU where Jaehyun meets his ex Taeyong after being apart for years. He's about to beco...
19.6K 847 17
"I'll make sure they can't hurt you anymore." Taeyong transfers to a new school after a traumatic summer, where he meets Doyoung. Time only tells wha...
57K 2.1K 30
For years you've only dreamt of becoming an idol, and before long, it seemed like it will only be a dream. But after years of sending in auditions yo...