6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

9| Electrokinesis

27.4K 1.2K 1K
By macklemcvey

Electrokinesis: the elemental ability to control and generate electricity and throw lightning.

Again, please correct me if my German is wrong! I was gonna check properly with a fluent speaker but no one was really available to help me lol. Oh well 😅

Electrokinesis is Atticus' special power 😉

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

"Okay, pretend you can see this white force field in front of you," I spoke gently, trying my best to explain to little Elisabeth how to extend her force field powers.

"I see it, Schwester," she mumbled quietly with a tiny smile playing on her lips. Sister

"Okay, Kleine. Now, try and make the field bigger using your mind," I instructed carefully, watching her attentively as she squinted before nodding slowly. Little one.

"Once you make it bigger, I want you to make it big enough to cover Nymeria, verstehst du mich?" I questioned in German, knowing she was slightly more comfortable with me speaking that language. Do you understand me?

"Ja (yes)," she nodded, before squinting at Nymeria who sat in front of her, panting happily. "It's working," she exclaimed.

"Gut (good). Keep concentrating, I'm going to test it, okay?" I checked, before reaching within my mind to try and connect with Nymeria's. To my happiness, I couldn't as something was blocking me, which meant it was working. "It's working!"

"Yay! Danke Schwester!(Thank you sister)" she grinned happily, staring up at me with her hazel eyes before throwing her small arms around my shoulders. "Now I can protect, Mutter (mother)," she said cheerfully, before darting off back into the mansion to tell everyone of her new discovery.

"Practice well, Kleine," I called after her, chuckling under my breath as she ran into the mansion through the back door. My smile widened slightly when I spotted Atticus walking through it.

"Just the person I wanted to see," I spoke sarcastically, causing him to frown at me before rolling his eyes and laughing.

"Boo hoo!" he remarked, trudging over me to plop down on the ground next to Nymeria. "How's the art professor, by the way?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"None of your business, Atticus," I arched a brow at him, scratching Nymeria's head.

"Aw c'mon Sage!" he whined, punching my shoulder, but I kept my mouth shut. "Well if you're not gonna tell me what's the deal with him, I ain't gonna tell you about what he said to me when I went to the bar yesterday night," he huffed, folding his arms over his chest as my eyes widened at his words.

"He spoke to you?" I questioned immediately, only for Atticus to shoot me a blank look. "Okay, fine. I only slept with him once, and just fucked around in uni. Nothing else!" I told Atticus strictly.

"Damn Sage! Finally back in the game!" Atticus laughed as I huffed impatiently, and smacked his arm.

"Tell me what he said!"

"Okay okay! He just asked me about you, how you were doing and all that since he said he hasn't seen you in a few days," Atticus explained, making me frown a little.

"Okay, but why would he care?"

"You idiot, he told me you had some sort of migraine before you left. Also, umm I dunno maybe he likes you and cares about you?" Atticus explained, as I sighed.

"Shit, the migraine," I groaned to myself.

"I'm assuming that's just those weird ass pains your powers give you," Atticus just shrugged, making me nod and sigh again.

"What did you say to him?" I questioned.

"Me? I said you were fine and that the migraines were just a usual thing for you. Said you were resting which was the reason why you didn't come to uni for the past few days," Atticus told me briefly, making me nod in approval. "How did he come to know about your 'migraines?"

"We were ummm messing around and I felt the pain. It wasn't as intense, but I couldn't let it show when I was with him, otherwise he'd get worried-"

"Which obviously he is," Atticus nodded, pursing his lips. "Well I just suggest you go back to teaching at uni once your grams does that voodoo magic to lessen the pains for you until you find your necklace again."

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p'.

"Are you sure he's just a guy you fuck, or more?" Atticus asked, noticing how wrapped up in my thoughts I was. I swallowed thickly, turning to him with expressionless eyes and answered his question honestly.

"Just a guy I fuck, nothing more."

I hadn't seen Harry throughout the whole day today, which made my slightly relieved since I didn't have to worry about explaining my 'migraine' problem to him. My exit that day after giving him that blow job, must've left him utterly confused, and worried, that worried he had actually asked Atticus about me.

Exhaling through my nose, I continued marking the second round of essays I had received today from my students. Halfway through one of them, my head began to throb again. It was always the same, a crushing pain on just one side of my head that came and went in a pattern. My eyes began to water slightly as I scrunched my face up and tried to stop the pain.

It was my powers, every day they grew within me, begging to be released. When one Supreme dies, the powers of that Supreme gets passed onto the next one, automatically. Since 6 Man had killed all the other six Supremes, I now held my own power, along with the powers of six other witches. This pretty much made me the most powerful witch to exist.

My eyes squeezed shut as I reached within me to suppress the pain, which was what the growing energy inside me was giving. Slowly, it began to fade away again, before disappearing completely. A heavy sigh left me lips; I knew the pains were going to get worse. The only thing that controlled them was the necklace with a pendant of the pentagram, which I wore around my neck.

It was charmed and was used to keep the pains at bay and to help me control the growing energy inside of me that tried to dominate me. But it was missing; I couldn't recall where I had left it. I mean; Aunt Sephy could charm another object for me, perhaps a ring instead to replace the necklace. But the necklace was my grandmother's and it meant a great deal to me.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard knocking on the door. My gaze flickered to the side, widening slightly when I saw a familiar face. It was Harry.

"Harry," I greeted him. He walked into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Sage, hey," he nodded back, approaching me with his hands in his pockets. "Haven't seen you in these past few days, you alright?" he immediately asks, his forest green eyes, holding concern.

"I'm fine, Harry," I told him with a tight smile, hoping he wouldn't ask more about it. I wasn't the best liar.

"The migraine? Is that better now?" he continued to question, leaning against one of the tables in front of my desk.

"It's gone, I told you I've got pills for it," I assured him, rising from my seat before moving towards him. "You're worrying too much," I noted with a teasing smile, making him scoff and shake his head in a joking manner.

"Me? No! I was just making sure you aren't secretly dying or something," he joked, making me roll my eyes as I stood in front of him with my arms folded over my chest.

"Wow, how considerate of you," I remarked, shaking my head.

"Hey, it's in my human nature to care!" he defended himself, pushing out his lower lip to pout at me. "Anyways," he spoke lowly, his tone changing considerably. "You kind of left really abruptly, I didn't get to thank you for sucking my cock."

"God, you're so crude," I slapped his bicep, cringing a little.

"Hmm you seem to like my dirty talk only when I'm fucking you," he hummed, hands grabbing my hips as pulling me forwards. "I kinda missed you," he murmured lowly, his eyes burning into mine as my hands rose to cup his cheeks.

"I'm not dumb, you missed my pussy, not me," I chuckled, patting his cheek before I untangled myself from him and began walking away.

"Hey! Could you blame me? The only thing I've gotten to know is your pussy!" he yelled as I spun around widening my eyes at his utterly loud tone. I shushed him, a cross look etching onto my face.

"So? What are you suggesting?" I arched a brow at him, as he pushed himself off the desk and sauntered over to me.

"I think you know, darling," he smirked a little, pressing his hand against the white board next to my head, and leaning his body against mine.

"A date?" I uttered, swallowing thickly. This is not what I wanted; I just wanted a good fuck, not a clingy good fuck.

"Whatever you want to call it, I just wanna hang out. Don't start crying, I'm not in love with you," he chuckled under his breath, making me narrow my eyes at him. "I just want to get to know you, so we can at least be friends, right?"

I contemplated this over, pursing my lips as he watched me decide. He said friends, so he just wants to hang out to get to know me as a friend and nothing more than that. I suppose there was nothing wrong with what he was proposing. My mind made the decision when he began to trail his lips along my jaw, agonizingly slow, leaving wet kisses in its path as they moved to my ear.

"Don't worry Sage, I'm not a relationship type of guy," he snickered into my ear, hand gripping my thigh and pulling it over his hip. "I don't make love. I fuck, hard," he growled, nipping my ear lobes as my lips parted in a silent moan at his words.

His face moved in front of mine again, gleaming eyes burning into my lustful ones as his lips inched closer. My gaze flickered down to his irresistible lips, noticing how smooth they looked, plump and alarmingly pink. They moved even closer to mine, before he spoke again.

"See you tonight, 8 o'clock. I'll pick you up," he whispered, and with that he pulled away with a smirk and headed to the door, leaving me more flustered than ever.

"Wow, you're actually wearing a different color for once!" Atticus exclaimed as I carefully descended the staircase. "He must be really special if you're gonna wear something other than black."

"I simply thought a change would be nice, from my usual attire," I pushed my chin up at him, arching a brow before heading towards the door.

As I walked out the door, I shivered slightly. I was wearing a burgundy lace-up front top, with high-waisted light blue skinny denims. But since my top was a lace-up, and the middle of my chest was slightly on show, I felt the cool night air hitting my exposed skin quite a lot.

"Atticus, would you be a darling and get me my jacket?" I asked as Atticus followed me out of the house before grumbling.

"Do I have to?" he scrunched his nose up, making me pout at him. "Don't do that face," he pointed a finger at me, knowing he can't resist my pouty face. "Alright! I'm going!"

"Hurry up please, before Harry comes!" I yelled after him with a laugh as he re-entered the house and jogged back up the stairs.

I leaned against the white column of the mansion, pulling my phone out of my back pocket when I felt it vibrating. A smile dipped into my lips when I saw the screen light up with a new message. It was Harry, messaging me that he will be arriving in about five minutes.

"You had so many hanging up!" Atticus came back, holding a black leather jacket in his hands. "But this one will probably match the best," he said, holding it up for me as I turned and slid my arms through the holes.

"Well you have nice taste," I commented, smiling at him while he shrugged.

"I've always been stylish!"

"Right," I grinned, casting an eye over his current outfit, which didn't look bad to be honest.

He narrowed his eyes, hand darting out to grab mine. A loud gasp left my lips when I felt his hand transfer electricity to mine, my body convulsing as the current pulsed through me quickly. But as soon as his hand left mine, it disappeared causing me to flinch away from him.

"What the fuck, Atticus?" I snapped at him, causing him to grin cheekily.

"Relax, Sage. It was just a tiny shock," he laughed, obviously loving the furious look on my face.

"You're such a prick," I shook my head, inhaling deeply before exhaling, bringing my hand up to rub it slowly. He did this all of the time, and I was used to it. Most of the time I wasn't prepared, since it was always so sudden.

"But you love me," he grinned widely, baring his teeth as I stared back at him with a blank look.

"Keep telling yourself that," I muttered, making his face fall, as I spotted a car approaching the mansion. "I gotta go, Atti," I told him, kissing his cheek before pinching it to snap him out of his grumpy mood. "Lighten up."

He still stared back at me with a frown, making me sigh and part my lips to speak again. "I was kidding. I love you, what would I do without my Atti?" I said dramatically, throwing my arms over his shoulder for a quick hug.

He finally complied, squeezing me before letting me go with a stern expression.

"Now remember Sage. Don't have sex, you will get pregnant and die," he pointed a finger at me, eyes flickering behind me before darting back to mine.

"You need to chill with the mean girls quotes."

"Boo, you whore!"

"Sage?" My body spun around, smiling as I came face to face with Harry who was stood behind me.

"Harry," I greeted him with a smile, before noticing he was gazing at Atticus warily. I remembered how Atticus told me Harry asked him not to tell me about how they met and etc, for reasons such as 'I don't want her thinking I'm that worried' and whatnot. So, I guess I had to pretend these two didn't meet.

"This is Atticus-"

"Nice to meet you, Sage wouldn't stop yapping about you!" Atticus chuckled, grinning at me cheekily as he shook Harry's hand.

"I'm Harry, and is that so, Sage?" Harry arched a brow at me; smirk dipping into his ruby lips.

"Utterly untrue," I denied.

"Quit denying Sage, I remember how you said-" Atticus began before I slapped his arm sharply, widening my eyes at him.

"I think we should get going, before he begins to embarrass me even more," I glared at Atticus, before looking to Harry and changing my expression. He simply grinned, chuckling under his breath before standing to the side and holding his arm out.

"After you, love."

🔮🔮🔮

apologies for the short chapter loves, it was just a filler. I'll be double-updating anyways, so expect an update again tonight 😛

how's school y'all? For those who have started it! I've got shit tons of work omg and it seriously baffles me how I'm updating and writing while I'm buried under tests, assessments and hw 😫😫😫

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 2.7K 34
[Completed] When Adriana moves to a small new town, she is looking forward to some peace and quiet. However, she observes strange things the very sa...
1.2K 151 9
Maeve Rossi is a first year college student who always thought the world was just a boring place. Her older boyfriend Harry Styles lives a life of th...
44.3K 2.7K 29
It is every fan fiction writers dream: your story goes viral, you get a publishing deal, and your book is about to be made into a movie. What started...
4.7K 176 25
You've always loathed the twins and never could be in a room with them without fighting and bickering. But everything changes after your fifth year w...