Too Late

بواسطة pandora_101

Sophia Lockhart was in love with Tyler Greene. Those two were never seen anywhere without each other. People... المزيد

Chapter 1 - Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 2 - Party?!
Chapter 3 - Unexpected Fallouts
Chapter 4 - Awkward Conversations
Chapter 6 - Tyena
Chapter 7 - Who Brought Me In Last Night?
Chapter 8 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 9 - Date Night... Goes Wrong
Chapter 10 - Truth Be Told
Chapter 11 - Shock
Chapter 12 - Pathetic
Chapter 13 - He Was A Daddy
Chapter 14 - He Can't Let Her Go
Chapter 15 - I Can Do This
Chapter 16 - Wedding Bells A Ringin'
Chapter 17 - Closure
Chapter 18 - His Mistakes and Her Wants
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 5 - Don't Touch Me

10.9K 284 44
بواسطة pandora_101

Chapter 5 - Don't Touch Me

"If this is where you want to live then by all means, live there!" My dad told me, joy in his voice.

I had showed them the apartment and they had all agreed to it. Tyler's dad was over as well, and since he was in the real estate business, he said it was a good idea.

I was so glad they approved of it. I had just fallen in love with the apartment when I first stepped into it. I called the receptionist saying that I was going to rent it out and she said that was alright. She told me I could move in on the 1st of October and since it was the 5th of September, I had enough time to repack the little stuff that I had unpacked when I arrived here.

But, I just couldn't get that look that was in Tyler's eyes out of my head. The coldness in his eyes. I don't know what I had done to make him be so angry..

Has he figured out something? I don't know.. Honestly, I shouldn't even care. It's good that he hates me, because then he won't talk to me. I don't need him back in my life. I was good without him for the last four years of my life.

He was just a person who meant a lot to me in my past. Now he's just somebody that I used to know. But honestly, I wanted to be his friend still.

He was a player, but at the same time a really good friend to his friends. Sure, he called them names, but who doesn't call their friends' names?

"Y'all should come over tonight for dinner. I think the wife's making meatloaf tonight." Tyler's dad had said to my dad, a hungry look in his eyes. God knows Patrick loves meatloaf.

He glanced at my mother as she walked into the room unexpectedly. "Oh hello Patrick!" she said.

"Hello Candace," He said hugging her and told her what he had told my dad as well. My mother nodded gleefully. "Oh yes, Patrick, we would love to come." She said with a smile and Patrick (Tyler's dad) friendly smiled.

My dad watched their encounter with a jealous look in his eyes. He might have had a small smile on his lips but everyone knew he was jealous. I laughed to myself. Lovely dad, be jealous of a small interaction.

"See you guys soon later on tonight then!" Tyler's dad had said, excitement in his voice. He was a very happy and enthusiastic person. You barely ever saw him angry.

"Bye Uncle Pat!" I had said, with a smile and a wave. He did the same and walked out of the door.

I decided to call up Ashley and Beca. We were going to have a girls night and go to the nearest club here downtown. They said to be ready by 8pm and it was 6 now.

I decided to shower. I didn't have to shave or anything because I use to get full body laser hair removal ever since I had moved here. My hair is never going to grow back ever again.

Once I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body, and one around my head and walked to my suitcases. Most of my clothes weren't unpacked so I had to bend down to find something.

Turns out that wasn't a good idea. Tyler was in his old room staring right at me with a smirk right across his face. I gasped, and ran to the window closing the blinds. But before I did, I middle fingered him.

What a pervert. Honestly I didn't care about him looking but.. He was my ex. It was major awkward and he had no right to do that.

I sighed and grabbed out a random lace dress. The body was pure red but the long sleeved arms were lace. I grabbed black stilettos and topped everything off with a black necklace.

I blow dried my hair and curled it, sighing when my hair looked a little bit too frizzy. After working on the same piece of hair at least 3 times, I gave up and did a half assed job. 'At least I finished' I thought to myself.

I walked down the stairs, to see everyone dressed up as well. "Where are you going?" I asked, confusion in my voice.

"We're all going to Rachel and Patrick's home for dinner, remember? We had agreed this morning." My mother had said, and I slapped my forehead. She was wearing a nice pink dress with a white cardigan.

How could I have forgotten? It hadnt even been 10 minutes since Patrick said to come over, and I had made plans.

"But I'm catching up with Ashley and Beca.." I trailed off, sounding more like a teenager, than my 23 years.

"Tell you what, you come first to Pat's and after you may leave to wherever you're going." My dad compromised and I had no choice but to agree.

"Sure that's fine," I said and he nodded.

"Well then, that's settled. Shall we go now?" My mother asked, and we all nodded.

We all walked a couple of meters to Tyler's house and I could already feel myself sweating. Since Tyler had been in his old room, obviously there was a high chance that he was going to be there.

My mother knocked on the door, as I took my phone out of my bra and sent a quick text message to Ashley and Beca.

'Gonna be a bit late, family dinner w/ neighbors'

Automatically I got a reply from Beca.

'Oh, thts ok. Be there at WhiteWater around 9?'

'For sure. See you soon'

I held my phone in my hand, feeling it would look very weird to be putting my hand in my top. The door opened, and there stood Tyler's gorgeous mother.

"Welcome, welcome!" She said, gleefully. A wide grin was spread across her face. We all walked in and she gave us a hug and a kiss on our cheeks.

I was just here a couple of days ago, and nothing was different. It just look a bit more tidier, as if she had taken an extra five minutes to clean.

The parents started to converse, sitting in the living room. I awkwardly sat there as well, not knowing what to do.

"So, Sophia, Patrick told me you had found an apartment today! Oh by the way, you look gorgeous." Tyler's mom, Rachel, had exclaimed happily.

My mom was giving me a look, as if to say "Agree and thank her" I wasn't 5 anymore, I knew how to be polite.

"Yes I did, and aw thank you Aunty Rachel, you too!" And I honestly meant it, her hair was styled hanging on her shoulders in perfect ringlet curls and she was wearing a long purple dress.

"Where's Nate and Tyler?" My dad had asked curiously, looking around to find them.

My heart dropped down to my stomach when I heard Tyler's mom's reply. "Nate is still driving here, and Tyler I believe is getting ready as well upstairs."

I groaned internally. I thought he would have left, I didn't want him here at all. He was just going to make things more awkward and complicated. My phone buzzed and it showed that I had an incoming call.

"Excuse me one second," I had said and walked out of the living room to the stairs.

"Hello?" I picked up the call, and heard a male voice.

"Sophia! It's Andrew," He said, and a wide smile spread across my lips.

"Oh hey Andrew, what's up?" I asked him, genuinely interested in what he was doing.

"Oh nothing, about to go out and I wanted to invite you as well. This can be our date." He told me, and I could imagine him wiggling his eyebrows like he had done when he gave me his number.

I laughed, "Date? I don't remember agreeing to a date."

"Too bad, I'm still taking you out." He said, jokingly.

"Too bad, I don't want to go."

"Oh Sophia, you're killing me here," He said, and at this point I was giggling like crazy.

"Rest in peace?" I said, smiling my lips off.

"I can't bear the rejection. Goodbye." He said, oh so dramatically.

This guy should go into acting.

"Oh no, don't go! I apologize. I would love to go out with you. But I'm sad to say, I have plans tonight. Another day?" I told him, no more joking around.

"Really? You're considering on going on a date with me?" He asked, shockingly.

"Yes, unless you were joking?" I said, my confidence now suddenly dropping. God, I felt like an idiot.

"Oh god no, I wasn't joking. Are you free on Saturday?"

All of a sudden, the phone was snatched from my hand. I turned around to yell at the person for grabbing my phone until the words disappeared from my throat.

"No." Tyler said, in the phone and hung up abruptly.

"What the fuck was that for?! And give me my phone back!" I yelled, angrily.

"No. You can't go out with him." Tyler said, and I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh and why not?" I said, placing a hand on my hip.

"Because I fucking said so." He said, still holding onto my phone. My phone started buzzing again, saying it was a call from Andrew. Tyler immediately rejected the phone call.

"What do you mean 'You said so'? What say do you have in this? None, so stay out of my life!" I said, tiptoeing to grab my phone out of his hand.

He placed my phone on the nearest side table, and grabbed my waist roughly. He pulled me closer to his body, and pushed me against the wall.

"Did I mention how good you look tonight? Fuck, why do you do this to me?" He demanded, speaking into my neck. His lips gently started to kiss the junction between my neck and shoulder.

My breathing hitched as he started to suck and bite gently. I breathed out a moan as his grip on my waist tightened.

He started to move around, placing soft kisses around my neck area. All I could do was stand there in shock. My body froze up, and I could feel was major pleasure.

"Oh god, I missed your scent." He whispered and that's when I finally came to my senses. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him away with all my might.

"Get the fuck away from me! Don't touch me!" I told him, grabbing my phone from the side table and walked up the stairs to the washroom.

I knew I looked like a mess, I could tell my hair was all messy and I'm pretty sure there were wrinkles in my dress.

I walked into the washroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was flushed red, and there were a bunch of love bites around my neck.

'Fuck!' I cursed in my brain. I didn't have any of my concealer or make up with me.

I rubbed on that area hard, to try to get rid of the purple-red ness. It didn't work.

I cursed to myself once more, and just decided on leaving my hair in the front. It covered most of the hickeys, and it would do for now.

I was going to kill him. This was the second time he had touched me without my permission.

I breathed and out in one more time, opened the bathroom door and walked downstairs. I acted like nothing happened.

"Aunt Rach, I am so sorry but something had come up and it seems like I have to leave now!" I told her very apologetically.

It wasn't her fault her son was a douche, and I couldn't handle being in the same room as him.

"Oh no, don't you dare leave young lady! Even if the queen had passed away, you aren't leaving this house til you have had at least had dinner!" Aunt Rachel exclaimed, closing the oven door and removing her mitts.

"Exactly, so go sit down and watch tv in the living room with Tyler or something." My mother told me sternly.

I wasn't 16 anymore. They acted as if I was still a teen. "Can I just stay here with you guys?" I begged them both, and they shook their heads.

"Go watch tv, bond with Tyler. Nate is going to be here any second." My mother said, pointing towards the living room.

I sighed in frustration, and nodded. "Okay," I said defeatedly.

I sat on the couch, awkwardly as Tyler saw I was here. I looked at the the screen, and the latest basketball game was on. Miami Heat vs LA Lakers. I didnt watch to watch this, so I signaled for him to pass the remote. He threw the remote at me, thinking I would catch it.

I didn't.

The remote bounced off my cheek, hit my knee and fell to the ground. "Oh my god," I said, one hand clutching my knee, and the other clutching my cheek.

At this point, Tyler was laughing his ass off. He basically had tears pouring out of his eyes.

I glared at him, "Shut up, it wasn't that funny."

He started to smirk. "It wasn't funny, it was fucking hilarious."

"Fuck off." I whined, getting up to get the remote.

I bent down to grab the remote, and since I was pretty stupid, I forgot there was a male presence in the room. And the fact that I was wearing a very short dress.

And my goods were shown to that male presence.

He wolf whistled, and I immediately jumped up and stood straight. My cheeks burning, I turned around to face him. His face was a mixture of lust and amusement.

"Food's ready!" Aunt Rachel hollered at us.

Tyler got up, walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "Thanks for the show. Oh, and your hickeys state you're mine." He said, biting my earlobe gently and walking away into the kitchen.

I stomped on the ground, wanting to pull my hair out. Damn him.

Tyler - 2
Me - 0

=========

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

385K 8.4K 33
Evelyn and Marcel are the perfect couple. They love each other more than anything and they are inseparable...... Until Marcel drunkenly cheats on he...
11K 512 5
❝Can we have this moment again?❞ Lalisa and Jungkook fake a proposal and end up with a lot more than either of them ever expected. 「COMPLETED」 a lis...
70.1K 1.6K 16
Hazuki Mao, a human girl. Her parents left the debt to the girl and ran away to oversea. With no one supports her, Mao has to live off by leeching o...
42.8K 784 23
DIVORCED SERIES #1 Ella Anderson, the devoted wife of Damien Anderson, took care of their home, prepared meals, and always supported her husband in h...