Lee Min Ho fan fiction

By una_whitelillies

Ava has just turned 27 and is at a point where she has to make a lot of important choices about her life as s... More

AUTHOR's NOTE *INTRODUCTION*
Chapter - 1 Prologue
Chapter-2 My best friend's wedding
Chapter-3 Leaving home for the trip
Chapter-4 Reaching Singapore
chapter-5 Big day finally
Chapter-6 Desperate measures
Chapter-7 Disappointment
Chapter-8 Am I dreaming?
chapter-9 Stranded
Chapter-10 I meet him again
Chapter-12 A day to remember: A movie shoot.
Chap-13 A day to remember:Bonding over football
Chapter-14A day to remember:The bet
Chapter-15 A day to remember:In the club
Chapter:16 A day to remember: Can't believe I am dancing with you.
Chapter-18 A day to remember:Feel safe with you
Chapter-19 A day to remember:To See You Smile
Chapter-20 A day to remember:Making fun of each other
Chapter-21A day to remember:A starry night
Chapter-22 Why did I?
Chapter-23 Day after: A surprise
Chapter-24 Day after: Mixed feelings
Chapter-25 Day after: Friends-1
Chapter-26 Day after:Friends-2
Chapter-27 Day after:You and me-1
Chapter-28 Day after:You and me-2
Chapter-29 Day after:You and me-3
Chapter-30 You and me-4#Minoz
Chapter-31 You and me-5
Chapter-32 For you-1
Chapter-33 For you-2
Chapter-34 For you-3
Chapter-35 For you-4
Chapter-36 THANK YOU-1
Chapter-37 THANK YOU-2
Chapter-38 AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter-39 EPILOGUE

Chapter-11A day to remember:The canal cruise

2.4K 47 4
By una_whitelillies

°°°°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

It's a beautiful day today. The weather just pleasant enough for sightseeing.Things just turned out this way and right now I am standing on the boat deck with Min Ho ssi, as our boat slowly made its way into the canal.

I couldn't help notice how good he was looking today. He was wearing a light grey cardigan and a pair of black pants. As I am standing beside him, I can see how tall he is.

He seem to be in a relaxed mood and I was lost in my thoughts yet again when I heard him asking,

"You are going to New York alone?"

"Yeah, I am visiting my uncle. He is settled in there," I replied smiling.

Just then I thought of asking him something which came immediately in my mind.

"Min Ho ssi. I am sorry but I am really curious. I thought you will be going back to Seoul?"

I asked politely hoping he wouldn't mind. If I wasn't wrong the Singapore fan meeting was the last destination of his Asian tour.

"Hmm...Yes. I was supposed to, but I decided to change my plans. I have some work in New York and meeting up with.Hmm...friends."

He said with a wide smile. I had an inclination of who that might be. I couldn't help smiling.

"Hmm...Could it be a special friend?"

I heard myself, not believing I actually asked him that.

Ok, maybe that was too straightforward. I thought pondering. He hardly knew me well to reply to that particular question I had just thrown him out of nowhere.

Sensing what I was thinking, he replied with a grin.

"Yes, you could say that!"

I was so relieved that he didn't mind me asking that. It was kind of personal and I was hoping I wasn't invading his privacy.

"I think you look really good together."

I told him after a while, really meaning what I said.

He look at me with a bemused look,"Really?!"

"Sincha! You wouldnt believe but I am a member of MinMin club!" I exclaimed excited, my voice a pitch higher.

*<MinMin=Lee Min Ho+Min Young>

Thats when he literally started laughing, looking at me now. I know I must be red, my cheeks evidently flustered. I had the knack of uttering things like that. No wonder he must be amused. I should really think twice before I speak.

But in real I was indeed a member of the club. I mean they are one of the cutest celebrity couples in town. And when they started dating I was happy for them.

After embarassing myself a while ago with my antics I couldn't even look at him properly. I tried concentrating on the sights instead.

We were passing by beautiful landmark buildings and canal houses. It looked so quaint and enchanting.

"It's beautiful, isnt it?"

I heard him speak softly.

"Yes, the view is wonderful. Quiet and peaceful."

I added and watched him looking totally at ease as he stare ahead at the passing sights.

We quietly stood and watch as we passed other main canals like the Herengratch and a smaller and pretty canal named the Leliegratch. It was calm and soothing as the boat glided slowly in the clear water.

People started hoping out at a point. So both of us also decided to walk from there. We passed by more beautiful buildings reminiscent of renaissance type of architecture. We reached Prisengracht. A long canal with houseboats, cafes, shops and galleries.

It was almost noon by now and I was hungry.

"MinHo ssi. Can we go in here?"

I asked him as I saw a bakery beside the canal.

"Actually I am little hungry."

I said looking at him. But I wasn't going to tell him how hungry I was...I was famished. I had little for breakfast.

"Sorry! We should have stopped earlier.What do we have here?"

He replied looking at me apologetically.

"Pancakes!"I said cheerfully.

"I heard its good here. I think we can also sit outside at those benches."

We are now sitting outside the cafe at the seats kept beside the canal.There were so many choices of pancakes.Finally, we choose a cheese and bacon one.

I was enjoying the pancakes so much.

It was light and good. I noticed Min Ho ssi staring at me from the corner of my eyes.

"Min Ho ssi. You didnt like it?!" I asked worried thinking maybe he didn't enjoy it as much I did.

"No. I liked it. Its just nice to see you enjoy your pancakes."

He replied amused seeing me eating happily.

"Sorry. But I can't resist good food!"

I replied a little embarassed seeing him catch me.

"You should try this dessert. Its really delicious"

I quickly asked him. I had also ordered an autumn pottertfes pancake with cinnamon icecream, poached pear,whipped cream and chocolate flakes for dessert. He was looking at me unsure then suddenly he smiled and digged in saying,

"Sure, if you insist. I will have to try it!"

I couldnt help smiling back at him and both of us sat and enjoyed the dessert.

Min Ho ssi insisted on paying and I finally agreed after we decided that he will let me treat him to something else later.

By now both of us are chatting away.My morning akwardness already gone.

As the day progressed, we slowly warmed up to each other and we were having conversations like friends. We were surrounded by so many people who were also enjoying the day. Some were tourist like us visiting Amsterdam and other locales, all mingling in the crowd.

We are sitting tired after all the walking we did at one end of a big square. Its afternoon by now and hundreds of pigeons surround us. It seems the square was a favorite spot for the birds. It's a beautiful sight. People were feeding them and some capturing the scene in their cameras. The dam square is in the center of Amsterdam and famous for its historical places like the museum and the Royal place.

Both of us undecided what to do next were now sitting like rest of the tired people.

"Wow! I am so tired," I said finally exhausted.

"We really did a lot of walking," he chuckled while saying.

"What's happening there ?"

I said pointing at a gathering of a large number of people on one side of the square.

Both of us strained our neck trying to see what was going on there.

"Can't make out from here...Min Ho ssi,I want to check it out. Will you come along?"

I asked him eagerly.

"I thought you were tired?!"he replied.

"I am just curious. Will be right back."

I said smiling at him as I made my way through the crowd. But then, I heard him shouting at me to wait for him. He also quickly followed me.

As I made myself through to the front, I saw an outdoor shooting of sorts going on. Some were preparing lights and others were setting up mutiple cameras.It was a mad rush.

"Wow! Are they really shooting here?"I said loudly.

"I guess they are.They are shooting some scene for a new movie by some upcoming indie American director."

The voice said beside me. A young atheletic looking guy with a friendly smile.

"Isn't it exciting ?"said another pleasant voice of a girl with big brown curls beside him, holding his arms.

"They are asking around for extras for shooting a particular scene. So we are thinking of maybe joining in. Jack, its gonna be so fun!"

She said looking absolutely thrilled.

"There you are! Ava, its so difficult to find you."

I heard Min Ho ssi speaking to me as he came beside me.

I had forgotten about him in my excitement to find out what was happening here.

"So sorry, MinHo ssi! I got caught up here.They are shooting an American movie here today."

I told him looking at him excitedly.

"They are?!" he said looking around now surveying the place.

"Hi! Let me introduce. I am Jack and this is my fiancee Mandy. We are Americans and we are here on vacation."

Jack was talking to us since we already started a conversation.

Min Ho ssi quietly shook his hand and smiled to him.

"Lee Min Ho and Ava Nomray. Nice to meet you both."

"So are you guys here together?"

Mandy asked me smiling.The guys were having their own conversation.

"Yes. I meant not in the way you are thinking. We just spending the day together."

I quickly added not knowing whether to tell her about me being his fan.

"We are planning to join as extras for a scene they are shooting near the canal.Why don't you both also join? It will be fun.They are asking for couple pairs for a scene they are planning to shoot at the canal. Anyway we would get a chance to be onscreen. Hows that?!" Jack asked Min Ho ssi.

He obviously didn't know him. That this was just like another normal day for him. To be on the set facing the cameras almost everyday. I smiled at the thought.

At that point of time I don't know what came over me . I asked him suddenly,"MinHo ssi. Can we also be part of it, please? I really want to join."

I asked him looking at his face, unsure of his response. Maybe I always wanted to experience it and this was a good opportunity. One of those crazy fantasies you have. I needed a partner for it and he happened to be with me at that moment. There was no one else I could find at such a short notice to pair up with me.

He was looking at me perplexed and surprised at my sudden request.

******************

Author's note:

Any thoughts you like to share?Please drop in your comments!:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 155 14
Minho is cursed. He has to be. There's no other explanation for how he ended up with a ruined career, busted leg, and is now sitting across the table...
69.5K 2.6K 54
Lim (Y/N) only wants three things in her life - befriend a cat, become a fashion designer, and to get noticed by her long time crush - Lee Minho. One...
1.5K 277 24
[Female oc × Hyunjin × Minho] Hope; they say its a distraction, but how far are you willing to go to keep it alive? When tragedy strikes, two friends...
65.3K 3K 19
Have you ever thought of meeting your favourite kpop idol? Ever thought what's it's like? You've come to the right book to read because this story i...