My Strength is in My Convicti...

By BallisticSasukeHero

"Who... Who Are you!?" Naruto shouted in dismay. "I... Am Himitsu Sagara! The Shadow of a ninja!" I shouted b... More

My Strength is in My Conviction (A Naruto Fanfic)
The Dawn Comes To Me
Confirmation Of The Past
Confrontation With A Ghost
Alice
My First Mission
Tickles Of The Heart
My Ninjutsu Expedition, And First Realization
First World: Uslanda Reunion

The Start of Code Red

86 8 2
By BallisticSasukeHero

The morning was almost unforgiving how it came so fast. The sun brightly shined. The trees barely blocked it's glow. Getting out of bed was a challenge. After what happened last night, I felt like a stone. It was all I could do not to erase it from my mind.

The fact that I actually love Naruto?

It kinda hurts to think about it.

I know it's a fruitless love. He's been in love with Sakura despite her horrible attitude towards him. Nothing will change the way he feels. This tightness in my chest hurts, but it's in pain because of emotion, not physical harm. It makes sense that I like him. He was the one, who unknowingly lit up my world, helped me when there was no one else. Now that he was so close....

How could I not want to have him?

I wiped my eyes, realizing that today I was supposed to meet Kakashi.

I was going to find out my element.

Getting ready was no easy task, but I managed to pull it off. Twenty minutes later, I was outside, ready to knock on Naruto's door. The wind was cold, and I wanted to shiver. I looked down. I took a deep breath, and I shook my discomfort off. I had to act normal. It wasn't fair to Naruto if I avoided him for something that is my fault. I raised my hand to knock.

"WOOSH!" The door opened and Naruto ran out of the door.

One issue: he ran into me.

"OOF!" He cried as he finally landed.

And... His... His...

HIS LIPS WERE ON MINE!!!!

He raised his head and blushed horribly.

"Uh... Get off!" I regained myself, and pushed him off of me roughly. My face was incredibly red. I couldn't look at him in the face.

"oh... uh, sorry, Himitsu. I didn't mean to..." He trailed off. I rubbed my face, and looked at me.

"No, you didn't mean to, so it's okay."

"Uh, shall we um, get going?" He rubbed the back of his head, and we set off.

The walk to Kakashi's hospital room was slow, and it dragged on. We were silent, and I held my arm tight, trying not to say anything stupid. However, when I peered over at Naruto, he... Was just... Okay.

I rolled my eyes, and pouted. I mean, of course that wasn't anything to him, he doesn't even see me as a girl. But... You'd think he'd care a little bit. I mean he stole my first kiss-

"Himitsu... You know I don't want this, but my father..." Kunisaki touched my face softly.

"Nah, Kunisaki, you know that Alice and I appreciate it." I said back.

"But... You know that isn't enough, right? You know I'll convince him you deserve to be by my side." Kunisaki exclaimed with conviction.

"Your conviction... It's one of the best things about you... It's why I love you, Kunisaki." I blushed.

"Himitsu... Y'know, I'd love it if you were my only secret. You are the best thing that ever happened to me." Kunisaki leaned forward and pressed his soft lips on mine. He left it there for I don't know how long, but all it did was increase my giddiness... We stayed there in bliss for a while, and I didn't want to think about the last battle that was before us. I just wanted to focus on Kunisaki, and the electrifying warmth between our lips, and our connected hearts.

"Huh?" I froze.

"Who's... Kunisaki?" I whispered.

"Himitsu? Are you okay?" Naruto looked back.

"Uh..." I shook it off, "yeah, I'm good." I kept walking with Naruto, trying to desperately forget whoever Kunisaki could have been.

By the time I had let my mind wander past my weird daydream or memory or whatever, we were already outside of Kakashi's door.

Tsunade opened the door.

"What a surprise to see you here, Tsunade-sama!" I cried, a smile already on my face.

"Yes, Naruto told me you were coming to Kakashi today, so I figured it was to find out your Chakra Nature. I was curious, so I came along too." She smirked, and I chuckled.

"I don't think there'll be anything worth your time, but I'm honored." Naruto and I walked in. Kakashi looked up, his mask still where it should always be. He looked to me, and seemed to smile with just his eyes. I politely smiled back, but I felt something was off. We all gathered around Kakashi, and he gave me a piece of chakra paper.

"Hold it in your hands, Himitsu. and let your chakra run through it." I closed my eyes and did as he said.

I opened my eyes to see the paper turn to dirt.

"So... Seems it's earth." Kakashi said.

But then the paper ignited and turned to ashes.

I quickly turned to Kakashi. "What does that mean?"

"Well, surprisingly, you have a knack for the advanced chakra nature of Lava." He said, a little incredulous.

"Wow, Himitsu, that sounds cool!" Naruto said.

"Yes, I'm glad I got to see this." Tsunade nodded. "Himitsu, I will train you. I feel I am the only suitable person at the moment."

"More like you just want to get out of your work." Naruto snided.

I chuckled, and we started to file out of the room.

"Thank you, Kakashi." Tsunade traveled out of earshot with Naruto.

"Yes, Kakashi-sensei. I appreciate it." I said, bowing.

"I wouldn't thank me just yet!" He growled with intensity.

"Wha?" I was taken aback.

"You don't really think you belong here, do you?" He kept going.

I gulped.

"If you ever dare to hurt my student, you won't have to worry about where to go anymore. Because there will be nowhere to run from my wrath. So give me one reason to think you'll take Naruto away, and I will personally transport you to another dimension. Permanently."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!"

I startled awake.

"What the hell?" I said, groggily.

"Uslanda-san! Open up!" I rubbed my aching forehead, and grabbed my glasses. I slipped them onto my face and got out of bed.

"I'm coming!"

I slip some slippers on, and walk to the door of my apartment. I opened the door to find W.A.P. Officers outside my door.

"Are you Sentinto Uslanda-san?" A burly officer asked. I nodded my head, and he proceeded to continue his sentence.

" Your charge is Himitsu Sagara-san, correct?" I shivered.

What could be happening?

"Sagara-sama has somehow escaped her cell." He grimaced.

I gasped.

"That's not true!" I tried to believe it wasn't true.

"Yes, it is. We have come to inform you, that if she isn't found within 24 hours, we are issuing a Code Red." Their words were so cold and unforgiving. How could this be?

"She's but a child! How could you!?" I cried.

"Child or not, she is the Demon of the West. Responsible for killing a battlefield of slaves. She is dangerous. She is a human weapon."

"But you can't kill her! After I've done everything you've said! I acted cold to her, so as not to bring up her old memories!"

"I'm afraid that has no consequence now. Just be ready for the worst." They left the door open and just left. I fell to my knees, trying not to sob.

"They... Can't do this! Sagara saved me... Why can't I help her! Where could she be!?"

"I know exactly where she is, Onee-chan." I heard the familiar and rich voice of a ghost. I looked up to see this ghost's face.

I yelped, "Kunisaki-kun!"

_____________________________________________________

Hi! Merry Christmas Eve! Are you all excited!? I am! For some reason, I think I love Christmas more than my birthday. Probably because other people are happy and get presents too!

So, comment below about what you want for christmas!

Also, thanks so much for reading the updates, I'm super glad you guys have been so kind after my cruelly long Hiatus....

So, Merry Christmas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...
2.1K 113 14
Naruto has always known he was different. From the moment his mind could form conscious thoughts, he knew that he wasn't like everyone else. For, bur...
39.2K 1.2K 24
Hinata's life takes a devastating turn when her family is brutally murdered by Sasuke Uchiha, the coldest member of the Akatsuki. Left grappling with...
208 32 22
Three hearts, three girls summoned into the Naruto world, doing they're best to survive they each fall for characters they thought were impossible to...