The Elements (Edited)

By MrJlover

There are four main elements. Fire,Water,Earth and Air. Your personality fits one these accurately.But four k... More

The Elements (Completed)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Test Tube Trials (Edited)
Fighting is too much work right now... (Edited)
Your match (Edited)
Understandings (Edited)
I'll carry your world...with you (Edited)
Plants are cool...(Edited)
"I want to know more about you..."(edited)
Backgrounds and life stories (Edited)
Dinner=ruined (Edited)
Training starts tomorrow,but a little fun first. (Edited )
Hidden Talents, upon talents
How much you mean to me.......
Training (edited)
You're going to kill them!(edited)
Air, I love air! (Edited)
Plans (edited)
A\N
Relaxing (edited)
Outside World (edited)
A/N
A surprise visit
Gunshots
A Way Back Home (edited)
Til the end of time (edited)
A/N
Dr.Sharpa
Plans(edited)
We set fire to pandas (edited)
Ah, Paris (edited)
Falling..Again just not for a girl....
A National Threat (edited)
A/N
Evil cabbies
Home sweet home (Edited)
Sequel

Escape (edited)

2.7K 142 9
By MrJlover

Bella

After the movie,she fell asleep on Orlando. Sunlight streamed through the window warming her face. Opening her eyes,Bella wondered where exactly they were. For all she knew they were in China or god knows where. Orlando shifted in his sleep. Quietly Bella detached herself from Orlando. He grumbled reaching for her. Laughing quietly to herself, she moved away from the bed. Going to the kitchen she saw Eliza and Justin talking with concerned faces. 

"What's going on?" she asked. Their heads snapped up in attention just like in a marching band.

"We're  going to get out of here." Eliza whispered.Bella furrowed her brows in confusion."Huh?" was all she managed to get out.

"We're  getting out of this prison-cell" Justin finished. 

"Hey. What's going on?" a sleepy Orlando asked from the doorway. 

"We're  leaving." Eliza repeated. 

"Why?" he asked.

"Well, you guys are going to be next. What they did to Eliza, its going to get worse , if we stay." Justin explained.

"I'm in." Orlando replied."You too, Eliza?" Eliza nodded.

"Bella?" Eliza asked.

Bella took a deep breath. "When do we leave?" she asked.

Mystery Person

No way in hell were they leaving. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499 27 31
Quirk: Elements Basically you can control the four main elements: Fire, Earth, Water, & Wind. Due to the trauma you received from your mother's deat...
45.6K 1.7K 34
--SEQUEL TO "THE CAMP OF ELEMENTS"! PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE READING THIS!-- "There are four types of people. Water, Forest, Air, and Fire. Each perso...
7.5K 285 9
Earth, water, air and fire are the four known elements that gives balance and harmony to nature. There is also another element but not quite as know...
382 7 22
On a camping trip four very different kids find themselves in a magic cave and each of them gets an elemental power. But little do they know they als...