Magic Academy

Por Book_Lover_90

FYI I wrote this when I was 11 so please do not judge it too much I know that it's bad ;) Brooklyn is a 16-ye... M谩s

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
200!!!!
Chapter 11 1/2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 1/2
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 1/2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
1k
2K
3K
4K
19k

Chapter 13 1/2

1K 51 3
Por Book_Lover_90

*Addi's POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling especially tired. Cassie was still sleeping in her bed across the room. I looked at the clock and saw that the time was 6:00 a.m.

I sat up and picked up my phone. Thank goodness, it was Saturday. I stood up and put on some clothes before walking out of the room. Cassie's alarm would go off soon and she would know that I was getting breakfast. Some other girls were walking to breakfast while I was, but I didn't see Nikki, Brooklyn, Lizzie or Megan anywhere. I didn't really think much of it until they didn't show up for breakfast or come out of their rooms all day.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

159 91 48
Jake is the most popular guy in school. But when he has to live to live with his father his life changes forever. Meet vic. The most invisible perso...
649K 7.8K 13
COMING BACK TO WATTPAD IN FULL- STAY TUNED (SCEKY will come back completed on wattpad with some edits to the early chapters. Please have some patienc...
4.1K 526 58
Demons, vampires, witchcraft, abandonment; Marissa Carter has problems others don't see. As the daughter of a banished witch and a normal human, she...
35.6K 2.6K 33
Aurora Moon has been kept at home under the close eyes of her dad and grandma for 17 years due to a dangerous power she holds. But after some serious...