Royal Claims (Royals #1)

By booklovertash

"Do you ever get the feeling where you want to scream and rip out all your hair, where you want to crawl into... More

Authors Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Notes
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors notes
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Bonus Chapter
Sequel
Sequel is Up

Prologue

7.1K 223 5
By booklovertash

Prologue

 Do you ever get the feeling were you want to scream and rip out all your hair, where you want to crawl into a hole and never come out. Well that is my life. One huge ball of messed up craziness. It all started when my father became king. Then my brother decided to marry a werewolf and my sister got knocked up to a fey I know crazy right but that’s only the start. My younger brother and sister are have decided they don’t like blood and will only live off animal blood also known as bunny diet. My twin brother then decided he will not take the throne after my father and now spends his day’s party and being irresponsible, that leave me. I’m Nikki by the way. I am a vampire princess and next to inherit the throne after my father and this is my life.

So most people can say they have family problems well I don’t mean to brag or insult you but your family problems cannot be worse than mine. About 50 years ago the old king died and he had no children to inherent after him , so he made my father his best friend is successor after he died due to some weird disease. My father would have been about 57 and my mother was about 50 they were not married but once he was crowned king they had to marry straight away. Not long after they married they had my older brother Drake who was meant to be my father’s successor but decided to go and get married to a werewolf. We don’t see much of him anymore. My sister looks about 24 but she is really around 30 she was asked by dad to be his successor but all hell was let loss when we found out she was pregnant to some fairy she didn’t even now. That shook our house my father was furious but he did not kick my sister out. Then my two younger siblings Tabitha who is 14 and Alexander who is 13 decided they no longer wanted to drink human blood and have gone vegetarian only drinking animal blood also known as bunny diet. When dad found out he tore the house apart and mum went off her rocket. My father then asked my twin brother Travis to be his successor he said he would, but when he found out what a reasonability it was he declined and has promised his days to drinking and partying. That leave me the only child my father has left to be his successor as Tabitha and Alexander are too young, hell I am even too young. So when people complain about family issues you have nothing compared to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478 3 25
Evony Longden was a princess, but not quite a normal one. She was second in line for the throne, trained for battle, and the problem daughter. After...
238 77 36
Kelvin was hunted by scary nightmares throughout his whole life but what could be scarier than to discover that the nightmares are actually his reali...
115 19 11
Ever since I could remember my parents have always said I'm special,not the your great at sports special or the just because you can not make friends...
816 186 17
•• He's the type of person that'll make you piss yourself from Fear. She's the type of person that'll make you piss yourself from laughter. •• " loo...