My crush on alpha Daniel

Od 1Chelsea

Ashley Perkins has had a crush on the Alpha of her pack, Daniel, since her ninth grade year. She especially k... Viac

My crush on alpha Daniel
An alpha that spanks
Promise
Date prt.1
Date prt.2
Funnel cake
Hotels
Little talks
Back home
toothbrush
Pain without pleasure
Sleepover
His freaking Mom!
Jealous?
Biiiittcchhh
$ex
No interruptions
KO
Love
Disrespect
Honey
After a storm
I made the Alpha cry
True
A future
Important
Away
Graduation
New Hampshire
Murderer
Just a dream
Home again
Epilogue
Ages
Sequel

Beta Johnathan

226K 5K 1.9K
Od 1Chelsea

So I've got a question. Do you think I'm a virgin? Answer in the comments.....

=============================

As soon as we were in his office he slammed the door and locked it. I stood there playing with the strings on my backpack. I heard his footsteps come closer to me he grabbed my forearm and held me against the wall. I blinked in shock as my heart rate picked up. I'm so scared.

"You are going to one of the best schools in the country. You are the only one in this pack that goes there. I do not want you fighting like some petty schoolgirl. Be mature." He growled.

"But alpha-" he cut me off.

"What?!" He snapped. I was shaking and I was literally about to cry he scares me so much.

"The guy he spread lies and he was causing trouble for me." I said quietly. His grip tightened on my wrist and I whimpered.

"Deal with it after school where there are no witnesses. I don't want anymore calls you'd better be lucky the principal is fond of you." He growled. The reason the principal is fond of me is because he likes me.

"It won't happen again alpha I promise." I whispered. He let go of my wrist and I held it as I felt the blood begin to recirculate.

"Now take off your skirt." He said quietly. I gasped and looked up at him.

"But alpha you said-" he cut me off.

"I said I didn't want anymore calls now take your skirt off." He said.

I gulped and slid my backpack off before slipping out of my skirt. He bent me over making my hands touch my shoes then slowly pulled off my panties. I felt his warm finger touch my hole I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wet already. He stood me up and pointed to his desk. I walked over to it and laid my torso across the desk.

I felt his hand rub my butt slowly before he bought it down. It stung but it made me want more. I poked my ass out a bit more as he slapped again. I sighed and laid my head down on the desk. His finger touched my hole again and I heard him sigh.

"I think you're enjoying this, Ashley." He said.

"N-no I'm not." I stuttered. He shoved his finger inside and pulled it out then spun me around to face him. He held up his dripping finger to me and shook his head.

"You're enjoying this, this is supposed to be punishment. Open your mouth," He said. He wants me to lick his finger? "OPEN!" He commanded.

I opened my mouth and he shoved his finger inside my mouth. I'll admit I don't taste that bad. He swirled his finger in my mouth and I held onto his hand as I sucked on three off his fingers. When I noticed what I was doing I pulled them out and looked down.

"I'm sorry alpha." I said quickly. He growled and bent me over again.

It wasn't his hand this time. It was a belt I felt the leather slap my skin and it burned. I screamed as I tried to stop his hands from doing it again. I just want this to be over. I felt it slap my skin again and I squealed while trying to climb across his desk to escape. He grabbed my shirt and hit me three more times before stopping.

I fell to the floor on my side sobbing. He lifted my ass in the air and rubbed ointment on it. I cried as he picked me up to straddle him in his chair.

"Stop crying you should know the consequences by now," He scolded. I nodded and looked down he did too. "Why aren't you wearing a bra?" He asked as he looked at my breast.

"Um a girl threw milk on me and all of my stuff got soaked so I had to get new clothes. I tried to covered them." I whispered. He wiped away my tears and pulled my shirt off.

He sucked on my nipple and I held his head tightly in place but I felt useless so I unbuckled his pants. It's crazy how he went from being mad at me to this. I grabbed his cock in my hands and ran my finger over the tip. He groaned as I rubbed it against my clit. I want him inside of me so bad but I don't know if I'm ready. I kept rubbing his cock against my clit until he stopped me.

"Ashley." He warned.

"Yes alpha." I whispered.

"Do you know what you're getting yourself into? What about your mate?" He asked. I giggled at his stupidity.

"My mate rejected me last year." I said.

Before he could respond I bit his bottom lip and shoved my tongue in his mouth. I made sure to massage his cock as we kissed. He sucked on my tongue and I moaned. It's weird tasting someone elses spit but I like the way alpha Daniel's taste. He stood me up and leaned me over the desk again.

"Please don't alpha I- ohhh." I was cut off mid sentence because he slid a finger inside of me. This was better than last night. He leaned on my back and I felt his erection on my ass as he fingered me.

"Say something dirty." He whispered.

"Laundry, dishes-" he cut me off.

"You know that's not what I mean." He said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I don't have anything dirty to say alpha." I stated.

He nodded and spun me around without removing his finger I moaned loudly at how great it felt. I looked him in the eyes as his finger pushed as far up as it could go. I looked down at his hand that seemed to be moving at the speed of light. He pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth.

"Who am I?" He asked.

"You're my alpha, sir." I said quickly. He pulled my hair and pinched my nipple until I squealed in pain.

"Wrong. What did I say last night?" He questioned.

           Last night

"Moan," I respond with a loud moan. "Who am I?" He asks while he tugs on my hair. I always kinda knew he was a rough one.

"Alpha a-al-alpha Daniel." I respond as good as I can.

"Wrong I'm your alpha. Now say it." He said as he yanked my hair.

"You're my alpha. You're my alpha Daniel." I moaned. He nodded and kneeled down in front of me.

"Now be a good girl." He said looking up at me. I nodded and he licked my clit. I moaned as he sucked on it. He pulled his finger out but quickly replaced it with his tongue. I gripped his hair as he laid me on the desk. His finger worked like magic and his tongue did too.

I was moaning so loud I didn't even hear the door open. There was a loud gasp and I knew it wasn't from alpha Daniel. Since I was laying down I moved my head back and noticed the beta standing there with wide eyes. I removed alpha Daniel's finger and hid behind the desk.

"Didn't I say knock?!" He yelled. I found my clothes and quickly put them on. His cock was still hanging out of his pants so I quickly zipped it up. He muttered a quick thanks before turning back to beta Johnathan.

"Sorry. Your room is soundproof so I just walked in I didn't expect this." He muttered. I peaked out from behind the desk and beta Johnathan was running his hand through his hair.

"Um I-I-I'm g-gon-na....g-g-g-go now." I whispered before sprinting towards the door.

"Ash, you forgot your backpack." Beta Johnathan yelled after me.

"You can keep it." I yelled back before leaving the pack house.

Many people looked at me as I rushed past. Probably because I smelt like alpha Daniel and sex so I'm pretty sure they put two and two together. I ran into my house at werewolf speed and stripped down before hoping in the shower.

I've been up in my room for hours. What if beta Johnathan decides to tell my parents. I've got patrol in a couple of minuets so I don't have to eat dinner with them. After I had showered I made sure to wipe his scent clean from my body and the floor where I walked. I feel kinda guilty I usually do everything right or weird but this....different.

I jog downstairs and open the front door. Beta Johnathan is on the front porch holding my backpack in his hand I try to close the door but he puts his foot in it.

"Don't try to run. I was only giving you your bag." He said.

"Sorry beta Johnathan." I whispered as I grabbed my bag. I was about to close the door but he continued.

"Who would've thought you and-" I cut him off.

"SHHHH! My parents are home." I whisper. He smirked and motioned for me to step outside. "Mom Dad I'm going on patrol!" I yell into the house before closing the door.

"So you and...him." He said with a smirk.

"Beta Johnathan please don't tell anyone people will think low of me." I whispered. He snorted and gave my back a pat.

"You're fucking  the alpha. The only thing people are gonna be is jealous." He said. Well we haven't really had sex yet so I'm not 'fucking the alpha'.

"Please please pleeaasssee don't tell anyone." I begged.

"Trying to keep up that good girl image?" He asked. I stopped and looked up at him. Am I even a 'good girl' anymore. I feel dirty but in a good way.

"Bet-" he cut me off as we started walking again.

"How many other things have you done like this?" He asked.

"Only this. I don't expect to go all out drinking and smoking." I said.

"Ahh so you were a virgin." He stated.

"In a way I am but in a way I'm not?" I said but it sounded like a question.

"Oh so he hasn't," he made a hole with one hand and a with his index finger he pushed it through the hole. "Yet."

"Umm no. Hey look I gotta go but can you please not tell anyone?" I asked. He zipped his mouth and pretended to throw away the key.

"Your secret is safe with me." He said before walking off.

I ran off into the woods and took my clothes off behind a tree before shifting.

'Jake you out here yet?' I asked through link.

'Yeah I'm coming now'

After our patrol I went to put my clothes back on. I stepped from behind the tree and began to walk back to my house.

"Hey Ashley." Beta Johnathan yelled. I turned around and bowed my head in respect.

"Yes beta Johnathan?" I asked. He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'll keep your secret if you do something for me." He said. I looked up at him. He can't be serious!

_________________________________________

Yeah I know the chapter sucked and it was short.....

Anyway what do you think he wants her to do?

FOLLOW    FOLLOW     FOLLOW

COMMENT    COMMENT

VOTE    VOTE    VOTE    VOTE   

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

21K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
157K 228 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
185K 1K 190
Mature content
824K 32.5K 138
Un artbook(? Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Siganme en Instagram pls (🌸ಥ_ಥ)/ ❤ Instagram → @kuhory https://www.instagram.com/kuhory/?hl=es-la