Can u resist me?!!

Od julylotusforme

Meet ZINTOS who is a well known and most desirable CEO of the world and is in requirement of an assistant. Me... Viac

Note
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Note
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Note
Hello
Note
Note
Note
Thanking

Chap 20

84 4 0
Od julylotusforme

Caution about this chapter... There is adult scene.....

After heavy make out session all their clothes were off them. Zintos started kissing her on the neck , shoulders and came to chest area. He started sucking on left nipple and pressing on the right boob and he started taking turns with each boob giving them equal importance. Then he went to her private area and put his tongue and started sucking her juices. She was moaning his name by which he got really excited. Then slowly he inserted his cock and he was delicate with her as he knew it was her first time which he was really proud of as she will be only his. He made her come 3-4 times and then he comed inside her. They made love like dogs in the night. Early morning both of them got up dressed and Went to their condo.

After a week of sex like dogs and falling in love with each other finally zintos proposed for marriage and they both got married.

Hey guys keep reading and enjoy 😊

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

666K 22.2K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...
1.3K 177 91
That one-night stand turned out to be the most satisfying night you could ever have. Little did you know that one-night stand would chase you to your...
409K 10K 26
What will happy when a girl gets married to a billionaire, the CEO of a popular company and at the same time work with him as his assistant? Read to...
1M 26.6K 63
𝐀 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 "ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍʀ. ʜᴀʀʀɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ? ᴍᴇ? ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ?" 𝐀 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥�...