The Possession( Short Horror...

By Greysonluver143

Melissa Davis is the middle child in her family she is 16 years old. She has a sister named Amy, who is 13 ye... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

238 4 0
By Greysonluver143

The next day I walk down the stairs and I see my mothe crying her eyes out. She hears me and looks over at me. She gets up from her seat walking over to me. " Honey, I'm so sorry about yesterday. " Mother says. She pulls me into a hug, but I pull out of it. " Honey please, you being like this makes me sad, please honey I miss your voice. " Mother says. I turn around facing my mother. I walk over to her giving her a hug. " I'm so sorry. " I say crying. " It's ok sweetie. " Mother says. We both pull out of the hug and sit down at the table for breakfast. 

After breakfst mother planned a day out with just me and her. We get into the car heading to the mall. We walk inside of the store looking around at a bunch of stores. We leave the store heading out for some lunch. 

After spending a whole day with her we drive back to the house. " I had fun spending some time with you. " I say. " yeah, I had lots of fun. " Mother says. We make it to the house. I walk inside of the house and I sit down in the living room laying down on the couch. My father has been avoiding me ever since I pushed him. I didn't mean to do that I was just so angry. " Hey dad. " I say. " Uhh. hi. " He says. He gets up from the couch walking away from me. Now I know how my mother felt. I hope he does come to a point when he starts to talk to me again. 

I head upstairs into my room. I lay down on my bed looking up at the ceiling. " Melissa. " I hear a voice whisper. I get a little panicked. I lay back down on my pillow ignoring the voice. It doesn't go away and it starts to bug me. All of a sudden I see a girl about my age, she looks all scary and creepy, her eyes are all black like a demons eyes. I back away scared. She looks over at me. I back away slowly. She starts to walk over to me. I run out of my room and down the hall downstairs. When I'm downstairs I look behind me making sure she didn't follow me. I don't see her anwhere, I walk into the living room and my father is just sitting on the couch reading a book. I walk over to him, but then he gets up from his seat and head upstairs into his room. This is making me so angry. I head upstairs to my room and go to bed. 

Amy's pov

I wake up in the middle of the night from a bad dream. I grab my glass of water. I hear my door start to open slowly. I start to get scared for a second. I see someone walk into the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.7K 17
You've lived most of your teenagerhood as a major fan of Dan and Phil, and a proud member of the Phandom (shipping them or not, your choice.) You wak...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
105K 2.8K 108
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
212K 5.2K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...