Chapter 5

The next day I walk down the stairs and I see my mothe crying her eyes out. She hears me and looks over at me. She gets up from her seat walking over to me. " Honey, I'm so sorry about yesterday. " Mother says. She pulls me into a hug, but I pull out of it. " Honey please, you being like this makes me sad, please honey I miss your voice. " Mother says. I turn around facing my mother. I walk over to her giving her a hug. " I'm so sorry. " I say crying. " It's ok sweetie. " Mother says. We both pull out of the hug and sit down at the table for breakfast. 

After breakfst mother planned a day out with just me and her. We get into the car heading to the mall. We walk inside of the store looking around at a bunch of stores. We leave the store heading out for some lunch. 

After spending a whole day with her we drive back to the house. " I had fun spending some time with you. " I say. " yeah, I had lots of fun. " Mother says. We make it to the house. I walk inside of the house and I sit down in the living room laying down on the couch. My father has been avoiding me ever since I pushed him. I didn't mean to do that I was just so angry. " Hey dad. " I say. " Uhh. hi. " He says. He gets up from the couch walking away from me. Now I know how my mother felt. I hope he does come to a point when he starts to talk to me again. 

I head upstairs into my room. I lay down on my bed looking up at the ceiling. " Melissa. " I hear a voice whisper. I get a little panicked. I lay back down on my pillow ignoring the voice. It doesn't go away and it starts to bug me. All of a sudden I see a girl about my age, she looks all scary and creepy, her eyes are all black like a demons eyes. I back away scared. She looks over at me. I back away slowly. She starts to walk over to me. I run out of my room and down the hall downstairs. When I'm downstairs I look behind me making sure she didn't follow me. I don't see her anwhere, I walk into the living room and my father is just sitting on the couch reading a book. I walk over to him, but then he gets up from his seat and head upstairs into his room. This is making me so angry. I head upstairs to my room and go to bed. 

Amy's pov

I wake up in the middle of the night from a bad dream. I grab my glass of water. I hear my door start to open slowly. I start to get scared for a second. I see someone walk into the room.