Chapter 8

It's been a couple days since my dad has past away. I can't stop thinking about him, I miss him so much. I wish he was here with us, I just miss him so much. Everyone in this house has been depressed these passed few days. I hope this all go away and we forget about our fathers death. To get it off of my mind I think about tomorrow, I don't want to go see a doctor, I don't need any help, I'm perfectley fine. I head downstairs and mom is sitting on the couch with a wedding photo of her and father. I see the tears in her eyes. I walk over and sit next to her. " How are you mom. " I ask. " I'm ok. " Mother says. " If you keep looking at this picture you're gonna keep on torturing yourself. " I say. " I'm gonna go upstairs. " Mother says. She gets up from the couch heading upstairs. 

Mother's pov

I head up to my room and lay down on the bed. I think about the cameras that we set up when Melissa told us that strange things started to happen, I want to see what happened. I walk over to the computer and watch the video of the night he died.

I have watched it for like 4 hours right now and I'm getting bored. I'm about to turn it off, but I look at him in the video and he is looking at something like something is there. I see him turn on the lamp, suddenly I see Melissa walking over to him, She grabs a pillow and she covers his face with it. After a couple of seconds he is dead, she removes the pillow and puts it back under his head. I turn off the video. I can't believe she would do that. Now she really needs to get some help. How could she do this. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen and she is sitting at the table. " you feeling better mom. " Melissa asks. " yeah, I feel better. " I say. " That's good. " Melissa says smiling at me. I give her a fake smile back. " I'm gonna make some breakfast honey, you want some. " I ask. " Sure. " Melissa says. I head into the kitchen making some eggs. After I finish it I grab some liquid sleeping medicine and pour them onto her eggs. I head over to the table. I hand her breakfast over to her. We begin to eat our breakfast. Seconds later she passes out. I grab her body heading out to the car. I see Amy walking outside. " where are you going mom. " Amy asks. " Somewhere. Go back in the house. " I say. I drive away from the house heading to a mental hospital. When I get there I head up to the front. " Can I help you. " A lady asks. " This girl, she needs help, please lock her up and help her. She has been mental these passed few days. She does strange things during the night, it scares my daughter a lot. " I say. They take my daughter and lock her into a room. I leave the hospital driving back home.