Chapter 7

In the morning I walk downstairs into the kitchen and make some breakfast. A few seconds later I hear my mother scream upstairs. I go running up the stairs into my parents room. I see my mother next to my fathers body. " what's wrong. " I ask. " you're father won't wake up. " Mother cries. I go running over to my father's body. I put my hand where his pulse is and it's not pumping. " How did he die. " I ask. " I don't know, there are no marks on his body, I think he had a heart attack. " Mother cries. I see Amy walk into the room. " Amy don't come in. " I say. I walk over to the door and walk out of the room with her. I see John walking over to us. " I'm gonna go comfort Amy and talk with her, you go in the room and help mom. " I say. " what's going on. " John asks. I whisper what happened into johns ear. He had a sad look on his face and goes running into the room. I take amy downstairs. " what's going on. " Amy asks. " Father died in his sleep last night, I think he had a heart attack. " I say. Tears form into her eyes. She looks so heartbroken, she falls down to the ground crying her heart out. I pull her into a hug. I stay there and comfort her for a while. 

An hour later the ambulence is here to take out father. After all of this is settled I go up to my room and I cry into my pillow.  I hear laughing echoing through my room, I try to ignore it but it's impossible. I can't take in anymore.  Mother comes walking into my room and the laughing stops. " Hey honey, you ok. " Mother asks. I shake my head no trying to hold in the tears. I can't hold them in anylonger and I burst out crying. Mother comes over next to me and comforts me. " Don't worry honey. everything will be ok, I promise. " Mother says. 

Later that night I can't go to sleep, I just sit in my room and look up at my ceiling. I can't stop thinking about what happened today, I wish father was here, the last time I saw him was when we faught with eachother, why did he have to hate me so much. I wish I could tell him right now how much I love him. I finally get tired and close my eyes falling asleep.