When Our Love Was a Lie [Harr...

Bởi Vvvv_Pppp

Scarlett James Riley was your regular girl with a regular life, with no worry's but school and what to eat th... Xem Thêm

When Our Love Was a Lie [Harry Styles Fan Fiction]
Chapter 1 ~
Chapter 2 ~
Chapter 3 ~
Chapter 4 ~
Chapter 5 ~
Chapter 6 ~
Chapter 7 ~
Chapter 8 ~
Chapter 9 ~
Chapter 10 ~
Chapter 11 ~
Chapter 12 ~
Chapter 13 ~
Chapter 14 ~
Chapter 16 ~
Chapter 17 ~

Chapter 15 ~

246 5 0
Bởi Vvvv_Pppp

Chapter 15 ~ 

-Scarletts POV-

Maybe it's someone who looks like him? Or maybe this was a long time ago? Or maybe it's photo shopped? 

I kept making up different possibility's that this wasn't really what I was seeing, that maybe I was still laying in my bed when Dylan drugged me or what Harry said "I had fallen asleep" but that wasn't the case this time. This was real, and I had to accept that.

I could tell someone about it, I did save up all the other notes i've gotten in the past. I thought long and hard until something clicked in my mind. I never closed my door when I got in. I swiftly turned around but saw my door was perfectly closed. I slowly put down the picture and walked over to door and saw no damaged was done to it, It looks like a perfectly grey door.

I turned the door handle and pulled the door toward me letting it open to the empty hallway. Nothing had changed, the hideous dirty yellow with dark brown painted flowers still laid flat against the cold black tile floor. My building wasn't the nicest I had to admit that, but it was still home.

I looked down to other hallways but saw nothing but the same thing I saw the first time. I sighed and turned back but saw my door didn't look the same. 

"YOUR MINE" 

My eyes grew wide fear and panic washing over my body making me as still. My heart started to race as a smell drifted past my nostrils. I felt tears well up in my eyes.

The paint wasn't paint.

 I let out a loud un-humanly scream and cupped my hands over my mouth, letting my sobs come out as muffled cries. I heard locks getting clicked open and I knew that at least one of my neighbours had heard me. I used all my strength and picked up my feet running towards my room.

I slammed the door shut and ran to my bedroom and slipped under my covers. I sobbed into my pillow, never ending tears slipped out of my eyes. My heart ache and I knew my makeup must have been all over my pillow and all around my face.

I lifted my head up, my heavy breathing could only be heard and my currant heartbeat could be heard a mile away. I slowly flipped my body over and looked over at my mirror, seeing myself as a monster under my bed. I shook my head and lifted my body out of bed making my way over to the bathroom.

I slipped out of the dress, letting the straps fall down my shoulders and loosely slip down my body pooling at the bottom on my ankles. I unclasped my bra and slipped down my panties feeling cold air hit my hot and stressed out body.

I turned on the tap of the shower and stepped in, letting the warm water wash away all my sadness and worries. I almost forgot about what the day I just had before I heard a car alarm go off outside my apartment building. 

I took my coconut scented shampoo and let it fill up in my hands, letting my hands go to my hair and get lost in the mess of foam and golden locks. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling for awhile but almost got to relaxed as I felt myself getting very tired. 

I finished up and got out of the shower to see my steam filled bathroom. I wrapped the perfectly folded towel around my body and walked over to my steam cover mirror. I took my hand I wiped away the mist, seeing my broken and torn expression. 

My face had no color almost looking as if I was a ghost. I felt like one do why couldn't I look like one? I took my vision away from my refection and took another towel and dried my hair letting it fall into damp wavy curls around my shoulders .

I opened my bathroom door and was greeted with my darkened bedroom and scent of the fresh winter air. I walked over to my lamp and switched it on showing me nothing had changed in my room, it was the same I left it when I with Harry.

I walked over to my closet and saw dresses, sweaters, shoes, tank tops and any other kind of clothing hanging from my closet. I flipped the switch to turn the lights on and walked into my closet and ran my hands against the soft fabrics. My apartment building wasn't the nicest but my room had everything a teenage girl could ask for.

My mom would always spoil me with things I could of never dreamed of, one of them was this room. She was never the richest person but somehow she always got a lot of cash. I didn't wanna question it but she always had an answer for everything. But she was gone now, and somehow I had to move on.

I grabbed a pair of penguin pj's and removed my towel and got dressed. I wore a long button up shirt and long silk pajama pants that went all the way past my ankles. 

I felt warm and cozy, even. I walked to the full sized mirror and smiled at myself on how small I looked wearing this. I thought about making myself a cup of tea since It was only eleven o'clock, but I remembered I had to go to the bar because Robby's been calling me non-stop to see when i'd come back.

I've been running away from so many things such as work, school, Harry and most of all family. But it seems my family's been running from me. Well Morgan and Noah for that sake, and even dad.

I don't remembered him much but I remembered how he left us and that hes a bastard for doing that. I frowned my eyebrows together and  walked out of the closet and flipped the switch turning off the lights. I had second thoughts on going to make tea for myself and thought I really needed sleep because of the day i've had so far.

But than I heard a quiet beeping sound and that made me jump but realized it was my cell phone. I yawned and walked to the living room scared to death and made sure I turned on all my lights on the way there.

I picked up my clutch that sat right next to the picture that made me feel sick inside. Carefull not to touch it, I grabbed my clutch and ran to my bedroom quickly flipped the lights off again. I hopped on my bed and took out my iphone5s to see I had two texts from Nova, one from Andy and one from Dylan?

How about a sleepover right now?! I'M SUPERRR BORED - Nover
Sent  Dec,1st 2013 at 7:08pm

I think Blaine is mad at me :( TEXT ME NOWWWWWWW ! - Nover
Sent Dec,3rd 2013 12:47pm

I need to talk to you. - An
Sent Dec,5th 2013 3:04am

You are flawless - Dylan
Sent Dec, 7th 2013 11:33pm

My breathing picked up and I looked at the top of my phone seeing it was only 11:29pm meaning this was sent only four minutes ago. My thumb hovered over the photo attachment, knowing something bad or good could be under that but I knew it had to be bad. 

I had a battle with myself inside my head thinking if I should open it or not and thought it over again for the millionth time knowing I had to open it one way or another. I clicked the photo and felt frightened and scared.

It was me leaning against my couch with a white cloth over my mouth, I was unconscious and he was the one that drugged me. That memory slowly flowing back to my brain that I let Dylan in my house mistakenly thinking it was Harry but it wasn't.

He drugged me but I had no memory of being put in my bed, only being left on the ground for Dylan's pleasure. I read the text words over and over again. Then I remembered it was the song he sang to me on the very first date we had.

Then my phone staring playing the one song I didn't want to hear right now. 

It was the course to Flawless by The Neighbourhood and my mind couldn't have been more all over the place. The song played over and over again and I tired my hardest to make it stop by hitting buttons everywhere and trying to turn off my phone but all it did was play while I looked at the picture of me so valuable, so helpless.

I covered my ears with the palms of my hands and screamed at the top of my lungs.
It got louder an louder because it didn't just start playing on my phone. The Radio in the bathroom was on fullblast, the steros in my bedroom and living room started playing. I kept screaming getting as loud as possible thinking it wold stop.

It didn't stop.

You're a doll, you are flawless

But I just can't wait for love to destory us

I just can't wait for love.

The only flaw - you are flawless

But I just can't wait for love to

destory

us.

And in that momment. Love had destoryed me.

[ SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN LIKE A MONTH.. BUT YEAH THIS IS ONE OF FAVORITE CHAPTERS And I think you guys are realllyyy gonna like it :') And reallyy thanks for commenting and everything <3 I love you guys so muchh ! Until then Vote, Comment and Fan ]

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.3K 658 42
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. The doors opened and the previous boss walked in with the...
10.5K 159 19
Scarlett is a typical girl who seems to have found her prince in a boy named Harry Styles. She was easily brought in by his curly locks and lovable p...
273K 6.9K 49
¦ Mafia ¦ Scarlett Mazikeen Black, after six years of training, finally has the chance to make revenge for her dead family. Mason Xavier Matteo, afte...
260 36 35
Scarlett was never ordinary. Having her entire family be apart of the Mafia since she could remember. She hoped to stay out of it to live a normal li...