The Misadventures As House Ma...

By Dreamwolf

ON HOLD, TOO MUCH SCHOOL WORK TO COMPLETE THIS AT THIS TIME.......Ryan and Sagan are finally free of the carg... More

The Misadventures as House Mates
House Mates: Two
House Mates: Three
House Mates: Five
House Mates: Six
House Mates: Seven
House Mates: Eight
House Mates: Nine
House Mates: Ten
House Mates: Eleven

House Mates: Four

3.9K 126 18
By Dreamwolf

Damn, this is doing better than the Misadventures first did....but thanks to all of my faithful readers and fans!

Soooo sorry for the late upload, but here it is. Dedicated to mmeww51...well just because :).

****Warning, this contains a little fetish, so any hate comments about it will be deleted. Ignorance bugs the crap out of me, so unless you have honest questions about it then PM me, or comment and I will PM my response. No ignorant comments please. Also, just because I write about it doesn't mean that I participate in such activity just so we're clear on that****

Enjoy my lovely readers. :)

                                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sagan

Mixed emotions were running through me. Uncertainty, a slight edge of anxiety, and predominately, arousal. I felt his hand playing with the waistband of my jeans and I arched. He unbuttoned the front then slowly lowered the zipper. Then cool air hit my legs as he pulled my jeans down and off.

     Once the jeans were gone, his large hands gripped my wrists to put them behind my back again. “Grip one with the other.”

     Once I had done that, Ryan spoke, “Stand right here and do not move. I’ll be right back.”

     Doing as he said, with just boxers on, was hard. It was requiring more trust than I originally thought it would. I heard some soft sounds then something cool and rough clamp around one of my wrists. Startled, I let go of my other wrist to feel what was on it only to have something else clamp around my other wrist.

     Before I could bring them to the front, I heard a clicking sound. I tried yanking my hands around, only to have the objects dig into my skin. Cuffs, leather and they felt to be about two inches wide.

     I was trapped and I hissed as my arousal arced higher once I realized this.

     Ryan’s husky voice at my ear had me stilling, “Sexy as sin, Sagan, this shall be a pleasure taking you tonight.”

     I couldn’t think or speak. Just breathing without hyperventilating was a chore all in itself. Grinding my teeth in an attempt to rein in the desire coursing through my veins, I checked the cuffs. They didn’t budge. Before I realized what had happened, Ryan literally tore off my boxers, the thin material tearing easily under his hands.

     Exhaling sharply, I stood there in my birthday suit, blindfolded and cuffed. Sweat bloomed across my back and chest as my entire body heated.

     “Prefect,” Ryan’s husky voice sounded from in front of me, and I stifled a flinch. His hands landed on my shoulders and slid down my chest. He flicked my nipples causing me to hiss at the sensation. He then decided to leisurely explore my chest, shoulders and neck with his lips, teeth and tongue. Each nip and lick rode down my spine to the tip of my erecti0n. Within minutes, I was shifting restlessly, letting out very emasculating moans and whimpers. Yet, I didn't care.

     The longer he played, the more the sensations piled on top of each other until I was subtly swiveling my hips, even though I knew that wouldn’t help in the slightest.

     Abruptly, he backed off, the loss leaving me feel slightly cold. “Ryan?” came out before I could stop it.

     Warm wet heat encircled the tip of me, forcing a small cry from my lips. Without thinking, I began to struggle mindlessly against my bonds to grasp his head. I tried thrusting further into his mouth but he just followed my movement backward.

     “Sagan,” my name landed hard on my ears. Ryan’s voice was deep and stern and I responded without thinking. I stilled my movements.

     The next dictates had me exhaling on a hard breath.

     “You are not to speak and whatever you do, don’t. Move." 

 Ryan

Sagan was so much more responsive than I thought he would be. The black blindfold stood in stark contrast to his light brown hair and pale skin. His thin, sinewy body was straining, his erecti0n flushed and beading with pearls of fluid.

     I was struggling with my own desire to have him and it was a losing battle. But considering we were on a time constraint with our parents, I didn’t have as much time as I would have liked exploring, taunting and teasing him.

     Grasping his shoulders, I steered him backwards so he could sit on the bed. Unclipping his hands, I brought them to the front, clipping them there. The leather also went nicely with his complexion.

     “Put them on the back of your head Sagan.” Hesitantly, but doing as I asked, he positioned them. Running the heel of my hand down my aching shaft, I took a moment to compose myself. Damn him, this is why I had hated him in the beginning. My nearly uncontrollable desire for him igniting whenever I thought of him, saw him, touched him.

     But seeing him here, in my bed, playing submissive...I wouldn't change a damn thing. I loved every minute of it.

     Pushing his legs out, I knelt close enough that his knees were framing my sides. I heard his teeth grinding in reaction, and I grinned evilly. With his arms back, his biceps were bugling, and because of his shuddering breaths, his abs were flexing in hard contractions. Sexy as sin.

      His full lips were too hard to resist. Grasping his nape, I jerked him forward, taking his mouth in a consuming kiss. Lingering for a few moments, I finally pulled back and said harshly, “Lay back and stretch your arms over your head.”

     His breathing hitched, but slowly, he did so. I could tell the loss of his eyesight and the use of his hands were really testing him. Once he finally lay out, I went to the desk and grabbed the rope. Coming back with it, I wrapped it around the chain, tying it in a loose loop around my head board.

     Then I stood back and just looked, taking in every detail. Sagan’s small 5’ 11” frame was shifting and twitching restlessly on the bed, his arousal bouncing gently with every movement. His full lips were parted as he panted and he was flushed.

     After a few moments of silence, Sagan finally cracked, “Ryan?”

     Reaching out to brush his ankle reassuringly, I told him, “I would never leave you alone like this. It would abuse your trust, and this entire game is about trust.”

     He nodded briefly, “Okay.”

     His tongue flicked out to lick his lips. Growling at the sight, I shucked off my jeans and crawled on top of him. I kissed his lips, nibbled his jaw working my way down his chest and torso. Bypassing his straining arousal, I kissed the insides of his thighs.

     Then I set about teasing until his breaths were so shallow, I thought he was going to pass out. Reaching out my nightstand, I grabbed lube and a condom. Working my fingers into him, I scissored them, and he groaned at the sensation. Snatching off the blindfold, I smiled at Sagan. He tried keeping eye contact with but failed every time my fingers thrust in and out. His eyes were rolling in the back of his head.

     “If only you could see what I see Sagan; you writhing uncontrollably under my every touch.” I emphasized that statement by reaching up to flick both of his nipples, causing him to arch, and his back bowing in what looked like an uncomfortable position.

     “Mine to control, mine to play with. God, if you knew how much I want you.” He hissed again, teeth bared in a feral looking smile. My coarse speech worked for him too, apparently.

     And he would find out very soon how much I wanted him.

     Finally, I couldn’t take anymore of the teasing. Turning him over, I dragged him back. Sliding the protection on, I pressed against his entrance.

     Sagan’s head rested on his bicep. His eyes were now a dark emerald green. In one thrust, I made it about halfway and Sagan flinched. Tight heat clamped down on me. Grunting, I stilled, waiting until he relaxed.

      Thrusting again until I was flush against him, I leaned down, growling in his ear. Heaven.

     “Sagan, this is going to be hard and fast. I don’t think I have the control to go easy.”

      Then I felt him clamping down on my shaft. My control snapping, I reared back and began pounding into him.

 Sagan

I felt the moment Ryan snapped. Grinning to myself I knew my patience was about to be rewarded. Ryan was slamming into me, and I had to dig my elbows into the mattress to meet him considering his grip on my hips wasn’t allowing for any movement.

     He adjusted, aiming for deeper penetration.

     “Right there Ryan,” I groaned into my bicep. Nearly mindless with ecstasy, I felt my balls draw tight, preparing for an explosion. When Ryan’s firm hand wrapped around me, I moaned. Each of his thrusts pushed me into the tight ring of his hand. No longer able to hold it, I let go and pleasure washed over me.

     Ryan gave a shout before I felt him jerking in me, joining me in release. Fisting my hands in his bed spread, I took a deep breath as I slowly came down from the high.

     Ryan finally collapsed along my back, breathing heavily in my ear, his chest working like a bellows.

     “Damn,” was all I could say as I rested my forehead on the mattress.

      Ryan laughed, reaching up to untie me and remove the cuffs. Then his weight left the bed.

     Letting myself fall sideways, I let out a contented sigh, closing my eyes to enjoy the after math. Then Ryan was back, shoving my hips sideways off of something. Cracking my lids, I saw that it was a towel and it was drenched with my release. I had no idea the towel had been there. Huh, shows where my total focus had been. Then Ryan was there again, rubbing my wrists in soothing circles.

     He got on the bed behind me, spooning along my back. Resting my head on his arm, I could barely keep my eyes open.

     His hand slipped around my waist, warmth encompassing me.

     Ryan’s soft voice rumbled in my ear, “Sleep, Sagan. We have a few hours yet before Dad and Elena get home.”

     Smiling, I did exactly that.

                              --------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sooooooo sorry my readers and fans! I finally, FINALLY found the inspiration to write. So here it is. Not making promises, but I will try to upload sooner next time.

So my pervy readers, what do you think?

Show some love (and your opinion) by commenting, voting and fanning. :)

Please and thank you bunches ^__^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 262K 42
Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, and there is literally nothing that can ge...
46.4K 871 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
23.3K 781 30
Rhyn is the middle son in a set of identical triplets. He used to being overlooked. His older brother is an athlete and his younger brother is an eng...
5.3K 300 23
[BxB] It's been 3 years since the zombie apocalypse began, and Ryan has desperately been fighting for his survival. All of his family have already tu...