A New Forever

By nickel_is_awesome

Evelyn Joyce. She just wants to be adopted and live her normal life again. She grew up in London, England and... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

2.3K 21 4
By nickel_is_awesome

Eve's POV

I sat down waiting impatiently for the people that were supposedly adopting me to walk in so we could 'be sure to make sure they are right for me'. I tapped me foot to the beating of my heart as I held onto the seat tightly. 

I was honestly nervous to see who was going to be my new mum and dad. I thought about what my mom said before she kissed me goodbye forever.

"Anybody would be lucky to have you. Somebody will adopt you and love you, I promise."

I sighed, it's three years later and I'm still at the foster home. I guess I just have to be patient.

"Hi, Evelyn." I looked up and saw Rose Walters smiling fakely at me.

Rose was the lady who was in charge of the adoptions at the foster home. She had dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. I hate her. She is so fake and always flirts with guys younger than her, it's gross.

"I have told you for the past three years, that my name is Eve. Nothing more and nothing less." I growled at her and she just smiled fakely at me.

"As you can see, she has some anger issues that you would need to work on." Rose said and I looked behind her to see five boys standing behind her.

"I don't have anger issues." I said to try and reassure the boys who were staring at me.

"Sit, and we can talk." Rose smiled and she passed the boys and I watched her hand pass over one of the boys hands. He pulled it back quickly and sat down. I could tell he was uncomfortable. 

"Why don't we start with names?" I asked and smiled slightly.

"I'll lead this meeting." Rose said scolding me. I glared at her and sat back down angry. "Let's start off with a question I always ask my parents in your situation. Is there any girls around the house? Like a girlfriend?" she asked and I could tell the boys were uncomfortable.

"No, we are all just on our own." one of them said and she smiled slightly leaning on the table.

"Great." she purred and I could sense that I wasn't getting adopted today.

"Names?" I suggested and Rose nodded never taking her eyes off of the boy in front of her.

"Say your name and age." Rose smiled and motioned for the first boy sitting on the end to talk.

"Um, my name is James, and I'm 17." James said and smiled slightly at me. 

"Hey, my name is Daniel and I'm 18." Daniel said and waved slightly at me.

"Hi." I said to them both and smiled slightly. 

"I'm Luke and this is my twin brother, Jai. We are both 18." Luke said and smiled at me.

"You stole my greeting." Jai pouted and I chuckled.

"You stole my face." Luke said. "Since I am the older twin."

"Hey! It's my turn. My name is Beau, and I'm 20. The oldest out of us." Beau said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him getting hopeful.

"I'm only 34." Rose purred and Beau looked at her strangely before he stood up.

"You know what, give us the papers to sign to adopt her and we are leaving." He said and Rose nodded smiling as she handed Beau the papers. "Luke, get over here and sign as the mom." 

"But why can't Jai be the mom?" Luke pouted with a whine and Beau just glared at him as Luke signed after Beau.

"Can we leave now?" Jai asked and Rose smiled as she pursed her lips.

"Call me if you need anything. Anything." I stared at Rose disgusted at what she just said.

"Come on, Eve, let's go." Luke said and grabbed my shoulders leading me out of the room.

"I need to get my things and then we can go." I said and Jai followed me.

"You can stay down there with them." I told him over my shoulder and he just shrugged following me to my room I shared. I opened the door and saw that Christie was sitting on the bed coloring in her coloring book. 

One thing bad about the foster home was that we didn't have computers or laptops. 

"Hi, Eve! Are you getting adopted?" Christie looked up and smiled at the boy behind me.

"Yeah, but don't worry, you'll get adopted soon." I told Christie and grabbed my box of things off my bed.

"I'll miss you, Eve." she said and ran over to me hugging me. 

Christie was only 9 years old, 4 years younger than me, and was already almost as tall as me. She has short brown curls and bright brown eyes making everybody smile. She was also very nice and caring.

"I'll see you at school." I reassured Christie as I held her tightly.

"We have to go soon." Jai said and he watched as I hugged Christie one last time before letting her go.

"Bye, Chris." I said and smiled sadly at her.

"Bye, Evey." she said sadly and let go of me. 

Jai picked my box up and carried it down the steps as I followed him outside passing through the other kids as he led me to a car. 

"Evelyn! Where are you going?" I turned around when I heard his voice.

"Ashton! Ashlynn!" I smiled at the two twins as they jogged over to me. I could feel the other boys staring at me as I hugged Ashton tightly.

"Are you getting adopted?" Ashlynn asked and I nodded.

"I will visit you every single day. I will walk to your house and into your room just to wake you up like I always do." Ashton said and smiled down at me.

Ashton and Ashlynn are both 16, three years older than me. They both have light blonde hair and bright blue eyes. They are both really nice as well.

"I believe you." I smiled and Ashton just started to smirk.

"Are those your new parents?" Ashlynn asked and I nodded. She smiled and waved at the boys and at Jai who gave a half wave back. 

"I'm gonna miss you two." I said and my eyes started to get watery.

"You can see us at school." Ashton reassured me and I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back.

"Yeah, I'll shove you in a locker everyday." Ashlynn joked and I chuckled into Ashton as he let go of me.

"Well, I guess this is bye." I said and smiled sadly as Ashlynn hugged me tightly then let me go.

"Bye, Eve." she smiled and waved as they both watched me walk away with Jai. 

"It seems like you are very popular." Beau said and smiled at me as he grabbed my box and put it back into his car.

"Yeah, when you come from London EVERYBODY wants to be your friend." I said and smiled at the memories from when I lived in London with my mom and older brother.

"Oh, was it fun?" Daniel asked and I nodded happily.

"I have an older brother but I don't remember him. I guess who never came around when my mom died to take care of me." I said sadly.

"I bet he's not looking in the right places. Maybe if we write a letter to London you could try to meet him again. Melbourne, Victoria. Australia isn't a common place for Englanders." Luke said and I smiled at him.

"That would be nice." I smiled and he smiled back. 

I got into the back as Jai and Luke sat next to me and Daniel squeezed in to fit. Beau and James sat up front as Beau drove pulling out of the foster home. He drove down the road and we drove for what felt like hours but was really only half of an hour. 

"Welcome home, Eve." Beau smiled at me and I smiled at the big house in front of me.

"Wow, it's bigger than my house in London." I smiled. "It's so much more than mum would ever have imagined." I whispered and smiled widely still though.

"Let's get you unpacked now because James and Daniel have to go home." Jai said and I looked at the two boys who just smiled at me before leaving.

I walked into the house looking around. I saw a big kitchen and living room along with a big staircase. I followed Luke up the steps as he carried my box in his arms.

"Your room is up here with mine and Jai's. If you need anything, then just come to our rooms. Any of us." Luke said and smiled at me.

"Thanks, Luke." I smiled and he opened a door for me.

"We already decorated it for you, sorry." Luke said and I smiled at the sight before me.

The walls were black and white alternating colors for each wall, there were four. The black walls had white polka dots and the white walls had black polka dots on them. The bed was bigger than my old one, much bigger. The bed spread was black with pink and white polka dots. The pillows were also black, white, and pink. There was a white desk in the corner with a pink laptop on it. I walked over to the laptop my eyes wide as I ran my finger over the pretty pink writing that said my name. I smiled and looked up at the pink full length mirror. I walked over to the white dressers and saw that there was clothes in the drawers and any other type of clothing I would need. I opened a closet and saw three racks of shoes and I smiled happily. I turned to see Luke watching me very curious.

"Thank you!!" I exclaimed and ran to Luke hugging him tightly.

"No problem." he smiled and hugged me back.

This was the first time I got a good look at Luke. He did look like Jai, but was different in his own way as well. He had brown hair and it was blond in the front. He had tattoos on his arms and his lip was pierced. 

"Do you like your room?" I turned and saw Jai walking over to me. He stood beside Luke waiting for my answer.

"I love it!!" I squealed and hugged Jai tightly as he hugged me back.

"I want a hug!" Beau said and I felt him hug me from behind. 

I chuckled and slid out from under the two and ran over to the laptop.

"Can you help me? I haven't been on a computer in about three or four years. Maybe more." I said and the three looked at each other surprised.

"She doesn't know." Jai said and Luke hushed him.

"Yeah, we'll help you." Luke said and smiled at me.

"Okay, thanks." I said and I sat down in the black chair. Luke bent down and sat next to me as Jai sat on my other side and Beau stood behind me.

"So to turn it on you just press that power button." Luke said and I pressed the button as the computer came to life. "Then you click that." he pointed to a colored circle and I pressed it as Google came up. "Then you just search from there. I like YouTube personally. We made you an account and have you subscribed to some of the popular groups." he smiled. "Have fun."

They all left and closed the door. I smiled and searched up YouTube and looked at my subscriptions.

Janoskians

TwinTalkTime

Smosh

ShaneDawson

JacksGap

Those were the first ones I saw and I decided that TwinTalkTime seemed like a talk show and the Janoskians sounded like a boy band so I skipped them and went to Smosh. I clicked on their name and started to watch some of their videos. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stopped laughing and closed the computer a smile still on my face. I stared at the time and my smile fell.

I was on the computer for three hours!! I saw that it was 8:30 and I needed to get to bed. I walked down the steps and saw that Jai and Luke were watching TV and Beau was in the kitchen.

"Beau, I'm gonna go to bed." I said and walked over to Beau who wrapped an arm around my shoulders and held me close to him.

"No, stay and eat a little." he begged and I sighed as he handed me a bowl of spaghetti.

"Thank you." I said and he set three more bowls on the table.

I sat down and Jai and Luke came walking over as they sat down and Beau sat next to me as we all ate the delicious food.

"This is so good. Usually we either get carry out or there is this awful meatloaf and sometimes we get sandwiches." I said and wrinkled my nose as I remembered the awful food at the foster home. "The spaghetti was never like this." I said and shoved some into my mouth happily.

"I'm glad you like it." Beau smiled at me.

"We have to upload another video soon." Luke said and I just looked at them confused.

"Oh! I saw on YouTube Smosh! I really like them." I said and smiled.

"What about the first two?" Jai asked and I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"I didn't watch them. I don't like boy bands." I said.

"#notaboyband" Luke muttered and I watched Beau glare at them as I stared at them confused.

"You guys are weird." I said and shook my head.

"She doesn't know." Jai squeaked and I stared at him oddly.

"Yeah, I'm going to bed." I said and stood up walking up the steps to my room. 

I closed my door and got into my pajamas quickly. I pulled the blankets back and slipped into the bed as I curled into the bed. I instantly fell asleep with one thought crossing my mind.

Why do the boys want me to watch the Janoskians so bad?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So, how do you guys like it!?!?!?!? It's going goof so far and I hope you enjoy it. More to come soon!! Thanks for reading!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

xoxo

Nicole(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 307 40
65 girls. 13 districts. Five boys. Five winners. When five girls are picked from each of the thirteen districts to compete against each other to beco...
4.1K 269 78
Nirvana moved from Melbourne, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand, she moved there to live with her dad, now she's in Los Angeles two years later and...
120K 3K 36
Alex had an amazing beach house in California with a great life ahead of her, until her parents decide to move all the way to Melbourne, Australia, w...
14.8K 388 33
Amanda's dad landed a promotion in Australia. When she realizes she lives next door to the Brooks brothers what will happen? When Amanda's past is ex...