The Tale Of The Uzumaki Twins

By Naomi_Uzumaki_

What if Naruto had a twin sister?What if he did it would it change the story?Well this is the story of the U... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 :Enter Naruto and Naomi Uzumaki!
Chapter 2:Naomi and Sasuke:Friends Foes or Something else?
Naruto Uzumaki
Naomi Uzumaki
Chapter 3:Pass or Fail Survival Test
Chapter 4: You Failed! Kakashi Final Decision!
Chapter 5:A Dangerous Mission!Journey to the Land of the Waves!
Chapter 6:The Assassin of the Mist1
Chapter 7: The Forest of Chakra
Chapter 8:Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!!
Chapter 9:The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!!
Valentines Special (Naomi)
Valentines Special (Naruto)
Chapter 10: A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!
Chapter 11: Chunin Challenge Rock Lee vs Sasuke!
Chapter 12: Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Chapter 13:Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!
Chapter 14: Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!
Chapter 15: The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death!
Chapter 16: Naruto's and Naomi's counterattack! Nevr give in!
Chapter 17: Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!
Chapter 18: Sakura Blossoms!
Chapter 19: The Scroll's Secret: No Peeking Allowed
Chapter 20: Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Ten Together Again!
Chapter 21: Showdown! Naomi Vs Kabuto!
Chapter 22: Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious! Sakura vs Ino!
Chapter 23:The ultimate Battle Naruto vs Kiba!
Chapter 24: Neji vs Hinata! Byakugan Battle: Hinata Grows Bold!
❤|50 Ways To Piss Off Sasuke| 200 Vote Special!❤
Chapter 25: Gaara vs Rock Lee: The Power of Youth Explodes
Chapter 27: Jiraiya Returns! Another legendary Sannin? Tsunade the Slug Queen!
🎄|A Christmas Special| 🎄
Chapter 28: The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Toad Sage
Chapter 29] Live Or Die: Risk It All To Win It All!

Chapter 26: Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Toughest Training Yet!

899 23 5
By Naomi_Uzumaki_

"Now then, the next two competitors, please step forward." Hayate announced.

Remember Choji! All the barbeque you can eat! Choji grinned to himself.

"May Match Number ten, begin."

"You can do it Choji!" Shikamaru cheered.

"Fatso!" Ino shouted. "OKAY! I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS MATCH! IT'S ONLY GOING TWO SECONDS! THEN I'M COMING AFTER YOU INO!" Choji shouted anger and annoyance pasted throughout his eyes.

"Fine "Fatso" if you want this match to end quickly, I'll just win it quickly." Dosu stated calmly.

"You're going to go down hard! You weirdo!" Choji yelled. I know his technique all too well from the last battle with him. The holes in his arms are pulsing sounds, but if I can't hear it then he can't hurt me!

"Ninja Art: Expansion Justu!" Choji yelled doing one of his specialty Justus, expanding to a giant ball with his arms legs and head sticking out. "Now the Hidden Leaf Taijutsu!" He shouted before his arms legs and head retreated inwards. My head is covered meaning so are my ears! So I'm protected from his sound attacks! AND CRUSH HIM LIKE A BUG!

"Human Boulder! Chubby's roll!" Choji called out.

"Alright Choji! You can do it! Squash him good for me!" Ino shouted out.

That guy doesn't even need to touch Choji to hit him with a powerful attack, but they only work when Choji's ears are showing.... With his head covered it's like Choji is wearing earplugs. Those Sonic Attacks are useless against that big meatball especially when it's rolling. Shikamaru thought crossing his arms.

Dosu moved from place to place with Choji following his movement before standing still in front of a wall before moving quickly, so that Choji hit the wall instead being stuck in it.

Dosu chuckled amused, "He barely has any control of where he's going! Now to end this!" He said plunging his hand into Choji, which was like hitting a marshmallow.

"It's no use my ears are covered!" Choji said in a mocking tone.

"You couldn't be anymore wrong." Dosu smirked, flicking his arm. Vibrations flowing into Choji, causing him to shake.

Dosu stood back looking to his opponent who was back to his normal from laying on the ground with swirls in his eyes.

"You see the human body is seventy-five percent water and water can transmit sound waves. In other words, when it comes to my attacks, your whole body is basically like one big ear."

Hayate looked to Dosu and Choji, "The winner is Dosu Kinuta." Dosu walked away, without a word.

"Hey, you alright?" A medic asked Choji, crouching down next to him. "Meat....I want to eat some meat..." Choji said not looking up.

"That's our Choji... Always thinking with his stomach." Shikamaru said, resting his arm on the railing. "Uh huh...." Ino agreed. "Even though he lost the least we could do is take the poor kid out for some Barbequed Beef." Asuma chuckled.

Hayate coughed quietly, sighing in relief. Finally, it's over....

The Third Hokage had a faint smile graced across his lips. At long last we can begin the final round.

"And with that match, the third round preliminaries are now finished." Hayate announced.

~*~

"I command that all those who have advanced to the finals of the Third level of the Chunin Exams, well there's one person missing but still, congratulations." Hayate said.

Here including the absent Sasuke, we have six ninjas from The Leaf Village, three from The Sand Village and one from The Sound Village. "And now I will begin the expectation of the final round. In the final rounds, each of you will put your battle skills on display. You'll show the power an control that you've achieved in your respected discipline. Accordingly the final battles will happen in time on month from now,:

"Wait a minute dattebayo/dattebane. We aren't going to do it right here and right now?" The twins asked.

"This is to provide a suitable period of preparation." The Third answer. "Well what do you mean by that?" Neji asked.

"Simply this, in addition to announcing the preliminaries rounds, we must notify each countries leaders. We must also have some time to prepare and distribute the summit for the final selection. Not to mention that you examine-es are going to need time to prepare for something this important."

Kankuro looked unamused, this old man sure does love to beat around the bush. "I still don't understand what you're trying to say. What's the point of this?"

"You need time to prepare, yes these were all real battles. But these were battles with strangers, know that you've battle each other and seen each other in action you know each other moves. In order to make the finals fair, we give you one month. Each of you must embrace the opportunity, to practice hard and earn some new tricks. Remember to get plenty of rest as well."

Naomi and Naruto peaked over at Gaara and Neji, letting a picture of Sasuke flash through their heads.

This isn't some vacation, I won't have any time to relax! I've got to train harder than ever! Naruto thought with straight face.

I have a whole month, meaning a whole month of nonstop training. I won't have any time to dilly dally, I have to train harder than ever before! Naomi thought.

"Now with all that behind us. I'd like to begin things winding up, but before we can bring this to an end. First there is one more important matter we must take care of for the final round."

"Come on Grandpa Hokage! What is it?" Naomi whined. "Yeah! How long do we have to wait here before we can start training?" Naruto said.

"In calm orderly fashion, all of you are going to take one slip of paper from the box Anko is holding."

"Everyone stay where you are, I'll come to you. Only take one." Anko said waking towards Dosu first, who stuck his hand in to grab one.

Anko then processed to Naruto, the older Uzumaki reached in grabbing a slip. Then Naomi reached into grab hers.

Naomi and Naruto looked at their paper blankly not understanding what it was for.

"Good now that everyone has one, Going from left to right, tell me the number written on yot piece of paper."

"I've got 9." Dosu said.

"Well number one of course." Naruto said.

"I got ten." Naomi said.

"Seven." Temari said.

"Five." Kankuro stated.

"Three." Gaara says.

"Eight." Shikamaru said.

"Two." Neji said.

"Six." Shino answered.

"So that means Sasuke is number four. Ibiki you may not show which ninja are paired up for battle." The Third Hokage said.

Ibiki nodded turning his whiteboard to show them.

I've got Neji Hyuga...right off the bat....This couldn't be any better! Naruto thought looking in hi direction.

Dosu...huh...well I'll finally get to see what exactly this guy is made of... Naomi thought

Shikamaru raised his hand slightly, "May I ask a question Lord Third." The Third nodded at hm. "Okay since this is all set up as a tournament, there's only going to be one winner right? So does that mean only one of us is going to become a Chunin?"

"Actually it's quite the contrary, there will be several judges at the final rounds including myself, the shinobi leaders and The Kazekage. The lords from various countries that will ultimately will be assigning your missions to you. Through this tournament, these judges will be able to make a thoroughly evaluation of your abilities. They will then decide whether any of you or all of you will pass the qualities acquired for a Chunin. Even if someone loses the first round, they could still become a Chunin."

"So there's a chance that all of us who are in the final rounds could become Chunins?" Temari asked.

The Third nodded, "Correct, but there is also the chance that none of you could become Chunin, The advantage of fighting more rounds in the tournament is getting more chances to display your talents in front of the judges who will decide your faith. Does that answer your question, Shikamaru?"

This is just the biggest drag ever... Shikamaru thought.

"I thank you all for your patients, now we'll see you all in one month." The Third finished up.

~*~

"Hey what room is Sasuke in." Naruto asked from the counter at Konoha Hospital.

"I'm sorry but no visitors allowed." The reception said looking at the information she had on Sasuke.

"What!?" Naomi yelled. "Naruto, Naomi. Shush. This is a hospital, not a playground. So be quiet." A voice said from behind them.

Naruto's face light up seeing his sensei. "Oh! Oh! Sensei! I wanted to ask you something!" Naruto said running up to him with Naomi following from behind.

"Before you ask Naruto I can't train you. I have other things to do." Kakashi said looking at his blonde student. It then hit Naruto, pointing accusingly at Kakashi he yelled, "You're going to train Sasuke aren't you!?"

"Yes I am but before you decide to have a cow I got someone to train you who's even stronger than me, and Naomi the hokage wants to see you." Kakashi said crossing his arms.

"Me?" Naomi asked no one in particular.

"Who is it sensei!?" Naruto asked getting impatient.

"It is I." Naruto turned around before his face completely dropped hitting the ground, seeing Ebisu.

"You! You closet pervert!" Naruto shouted pointing at Ebisu. Making Naomi sweatdropped. "I-A think I'm going to go now." She said walking backwards in the opposite direction from Naruto.

Kakashi nodded. "If I were you I would run." He whispered. "NAOMI! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS PERVERT!" Naruto shouted.

~*~

Naomi P.O.V.

I barged through Grandpa Hokage's Office, not bothering to knock. I mean he was expecting me, so why knock?

Grandpa Hokage sighed looking up from his paperwork, "Naomi there's a door, so you could have knocked...." "I didn't want too dattebane!" I whined, "But anyways...I didn't do it! It....It....Sasuke did it! He's the one who put the baking powder in your pipe!" I shouted.

The Third raised his eyebrow, "Actually....I was going to accept your request of leaving the village...to train for the Chunin Exams.......So, you were the one who did it-" "Never mind that! I was just joking! I don't even know what we're talking about dattebane! I get to leave and train! Let's talk about that!" I said changing the subject.

The Third rolled his eyes at my behavior and decided to let it slip. "Remember, one month you must be back in the village. Got it?" I nodded at him. "Yes sir!" I saluted at him.

He chucked lightly before standing up, pushing something with his foot towards me. I furrowed my eyebrows confused. "What in the hell is this?" "It's a katana." He said answering my question. "What am I going to do with a katana...?" My voice trailed off confused where this is going.

"I thought you might enjoy using something like this, you've improved a lot since you've become a Genin, I thought this would be something you wanted to use." I nodded slowly grasping it in my hands on the Katana, lifting it up only to fall on my butt. My eyes widen staring at the object that had pulled me down. "Why is it so heavy!?" I exclaimed.

The Third crossed his arms looking at me, "It's a special Katana, your father used it, and the only way to pick it up without it behind to heavy is applying Chakra into it. Nobody's but your father's chakra has been able to make the sword lighter, but maybe you or Naruto could apply your chakra into it, and see if it works."

I nodded slowly, setting it back down completely on the floor. "You know what, I think I'll leave it here for now...." He nodded at me watching my form stand up. "Don't worry Gramps! I won't let you regret this dattebane!"

"Don't worry Gramps! I won't let you regret this!" I yelled running out of the room. He muttered something under his breath which I didn't hear, "Just like your mother..." The Third sighed to himself before getting back to work.

~*~

"N-N-N-Not t-t-t-this g-g-g-guy!" Naruto shouted looking back to Kakashi in protest. "What? What did you call him?" Kakashi asked with question marks around him.

"YOU'RE KIDDING! OF ALL THE GUYS YOU COULD HAVE HAD TRAIN ME YOU PICK HIM DATTEBAYO!? WHAT A JOKE! HE'S WEARING THAN I AM!" "What makes you think that..." Kakashi asked.

"I'M SERIOUS! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIM! HE SAW MY HAREM JUSTU ONCE AND HE FELL TO PIECES!" Naruto yelled. Ebisu tensed up as those words left Naruto's mouth, recalling the memories of that.

N-No! Not that again! Ebisu thought covering Naruto's mouth.

"Harem....jutsu?" Kakashi asked not understanding what Naruto's going on about. "Oh it's nothing! Just a small joke we share! Haha!" Ebisu laughed nervously tightening his grip on Naruto, before muttering to him. "Look kid, I'll make you a deal, keep quiet about that and I'll buy you anything you want to eat barbeque, ramen! You name it!" "Anything I want!" Naruto asked, getting a nod of the head from Ebisu.

"I had no idea you tow were already acquainted..." Kakashi watching Ebisu pat Naruto's head. "Yes we go way back!" Ebisu chuckled lightly.

"I still don't get why it has to be this guy... Can't it be anyone else?" Naruto asked with an unhappy face.

"Listen here! If it wasn't for Kakashi to ask me to do this favor I would have never even consider training you!" Ebisu defended himself. "Fine then don't!"

"Hey hey hey! Come on you two lets calm down, huh?" Kakashi said before crouching down next to Naruto, whispering. "Hey listen, Naruto your wrong about Ebisu sensei. He's a special Jounin, a private tutor who only trains the elite. Frankly he's a better teacher then I am." Naruto groaned not approving as Kakashi stood up.

"Come on Naruto, let's face it out of Team 7, you're the one whose still struggling with the basics. No matter how many skills you master, the basics will still be very important. And yours needs to be improved. If you really want to become strong then just be quiet and pay attention. Ebisu sensei, I leave Naruto in your capable hands." Kakashi said shoving his hands in his pockets walking away.

"I'll do what I can." Ebisu said looking towards Kakashi.

I know it may sound a little harsh Naruto, but it's going to do you some good, just do your best. Kakashi thought to himself.

"Well come on. Let's get started." Ebisu said curtly. "Okay... But I don' buy it... This whole thing! It's totally nuts! Even if my basics need work, how am I supposed to get better if my teacher is weaker at this stuff then I am!" Naruto claimed looking at him. "I beg your pardon, but who do you think your calling weak?" "WHO DO YOU THINK!? WHO ELSE IS STANDING HERE DATTEBAYO!?"

"If this is all because of that ridiculous inappropriate jutsu of yours, it's only because it took me by surprise. I wouldn't base my abilities based on an event that was oh so long ago." "Just as you ended up flat on your back, out completely cold!" Naruto shot back.

"Alright then, why not put it to the test then. Shall we?" "Huh?" "Naruto try and run away. I mean it try running as fast and as far away as you can get. If you can get away from me then I will resign as your trainer." Ebisu offered. "Is that a promise dattebayo?" "Certainly and what's more, since I know how much you prefer Kakashi, I think I can arranging to take care enough of his duties so that he can be your trainer." "You've got a deal!" Naruto shouted, "So all I have to do is outrun you?" Ebisu nodded.

"Man this is the easiest deal I've ever made!" Naruto shouted running off, "See ya later sucker!"

~*~

Attempt after Attempt Naruto tried to outrun Ebisu, only for the "Closet Pervert" to find him. Naruto landed on a building panting before a billboard caught his eye, making a grin make its way to his face.

Ebisu landed on the same building Naruto did before, a light blush appearing on his face seeing the Make Out Paradise book cover on the billboard. He shook his head quickly regain his posture, Control yourself Ebisu!

Naruto giggled in his head, There he goes again can't keep his eyes off the girls! He thought from his position only to be interrupted by Ebisu.

"Just what do you think you're doing Naruto?" Ebisu asked the young boy who was trying to cosplay as the main girl from Make Out Paradise.

Naruto transformed back into himself, staring at Ebisu. "You know it was actually a good idea but just not good enough." Ebisu said crossing his arms.

Naruto growled. "Fine then! Try this! Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto and his clones ran in different direction trying to confuse Ebisu. "CATCH US IF YOU CAN!"

Ebisu rolled his eyes doing his own Shadow Clone Justu, him and his clones following after Naruto and his.

Finding clone after clone after clone after clone, Ebisu found the real Naruto panting on a bridge. "Had enough?" He asked, scaring Naruto making him fall into the water.

Naruto sat up completely soaked looking at Ebisu annoyed. "Man! You're a real pain you know!? Why can't you just leave me alone!?" Naruto yelled up at him. "Well it wouldn't be much of a chase if I did that, I'm supposed to be trying to catch you, remember?" Naruto sighed knowing he was right.

"Now that you've seen my real abilities, now if you've had enough we can begin your training-" "Yeah right! Stick it in your ear! I'm still going to get rid of you some way! Kakashi is the only one I'll let train me! Either he trains me or no one does!" Naruto yelled jumping out of the water, going straight towards Ebisu. "Time I give you some training!" Naruto yelled throwing his fist towards Ebisu face, instead of expecting some sort of solid to hit his hand, nothing but pure air did making Naruto fall into the water again. It was a clone!?

The real Ebisu stood before Naruto with a cocky smirk plastered onto his face, "Sorry Naruto but this game is over now."

Author's Note: Okay wow...I'm proud of myself, two updates in less than a week. *Pats myself on the back* Thanks for all the new follows and favorites~ Love ya NaruChibis~ 

Vote~ 

Comment~ 

Follow~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 2 12
What if Naruto had a twin sister. Well this is that story, Nashina Uzumaki, Naruto's older twin sister, with the mixture of personality between their...
6.1K 319 23
It's been four years sense shinkō uzumaki came to kohana and discovered that Naruto was her twin brother. Now Naruto,shinkō,Akio and the rest of koh...
395K 9.6K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
157K 2.4K 61
Uchiha Akira is Uchiha Sasuke's younger twin sister. After leaving Konoha for 8 years, she's back with her twin. too bad she doesn't stay long. Almos...