Reborn Book 1 (a magi x reade...

By sorryitslarion

Y/n was just a normal female till one day, when she was killed in a car accident. But just as she took her la... More

A normal girl
The man named Yunan
The boy with the purple hair
Unmanly
Welcome stranger!
A/N
I will not die tonight.
Thats for me to know, not you!
Who is this Yunan?
Long time no see
13 months later.
Come with me
{A/N}
I can make it on my own.
Life in Balbad
The Inn
So what?!
Jafar
The Cafe
My Birthday
{A/N}
The secret
Hope... for bad reasons
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!! {A/N}
Too Far
A blast from the past
The Black Haired Magi
The Hole in My Stomach
You are Coming With Me No Matter What!!
End of Book 1!!
NEW BOOK IS OUT!!
Heyyyyyyy Verionicaaaaaa

Yunan.

9.6K 370 30
By sorryitslarion

"I'm leaving in the morning"

"YUNAN!!" That morning Sinbad left without telling me. He just left a note with a bracelet he bought me. The bracelet had a ruby on it that was tied with thread. But that's beside the point. So when Yunan woke up I decided to ask him 'politely' about what he said to Sin. "YOU GREEN ELF GIRL BOY THING!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO SINBAD???!!" I screamed. "Y/n calm down please. I just helped him out!" He said waving his hands in front of him. "Helped him out my ass. Why would he go to a dungeon?!" I hissed. My hands turned to fists. Then my anger turned to anxiety. "What if he dies." I ask my head tilted down and eyes wide. I shook, afraid he would die. "What if he Dies Yunan!?" I yelled. His face looked calm as he stared into my e/c orbs. Tears poured down my cheeks as I stared at him in pain and fear and anger. "What will you do then?!" I yelled again. A couple strands of hair fell in front of my face. Yunan stepped closer to me and caressed my face gently using his thumb to wipe away the tears. "A knight." He said. "What?" I asked the tears slowly stoping. "You said you would be his knight." Yunan repeated himself. "How can I? He's gone." I said more tears forming. "Go after him and keep him safe like the knight you will be." He said smiling kindly. I looked at him. "Y/n, I gave you even greater powers then any being in the world. With just a clap of your hands you could destroy the world. But it's up to you to decide who to tell and what to do." My e/c eyes widens at this. "Y-Yunan." I say. "I can't go after him.. I'm not strong enough I need to learn how to use these powers." I say again. "Then that is your choice. Have faith y/n" and just like that, Yunan disappeared. An empty feeling on my left cheek as his warm hand left my face. 'When Sinbad comes back I will show him...
I will become his knight!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.4K 30
You grew up in the Tison Village, with Sinbad being your only friend your age. Living with your adopted father, your young life was peaceful, up unti...
426K 13.7K 94
Fairy Tail, a guild known for its prestigious mages and also its destructive nature, was a place where almost all mages wished to be a part of. Yet...
62.6K 1.5K 16
In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to arise. One was Sinbad who's dream is to c...
5.9K 191 20
It's is the year 3025, and the world is full of technology. However, 20 years ago, scientists discovered a gate. This gate opens into other worlds. I...