Just A Dream [ A Carl Grimes...

By iiCatchingStars

You were Running in the Forest from what you call "Biters." Your mom Was doing all the work. Shooting the... More

A/n before the next chapter
Posting schedule?
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N SORRY
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
#bodypositve
Tags for the #bodypositve
Chapter 13
HOLY COOKIES
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/n
Chapter 18
7 MORE HOURS
Sorry
Chapter 19
A/N [Please Read]
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N.. ;-;
(NOT A CHAPTER!!)
I'm so sorry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 & A/N
Chapter 34.

Chapter Three

459 15 1
By iiCatchingStars

                      Y/n's POV
You woke up to see Carl Waking you up. You sighed and Got your bag and brushed your teeth. "Hey Carl?" You asked from the Bathroom. "Yeah y/n?" He asked "Could you get my Hair brush? Thanks." You said going back to brushing your teeth Carl gave You Your Hair Brush and You brushed your hair Quickly before walking out and getting your bag, it's Gonna be A LONG drive
                       Carl's POV
I swear she Looks so much Like Glenn. No I'm not imagining things... I sighed and grabbed my bag and walked out the house with y/n and he Linked Arms. I opened the car door for her and She Gave me a Quick Smile saying 'Thanks.' I quickly got on the other side and my dad Started the car And Started driving. "Uh, So Y/n, What's your Favorite Color?" I asked internally face palming that I'm too awkward. "Uh.. I gotta say y/f/c, It's so Pretty!" She explained excitedly. I smiled at her and She Smiled back "Mine is Blue." [I'm Sorry I don't know if they Announced Carl's Favorite Color so I just chose a random color!] "So do you like Dresses More Or Like Jeans And Shirts?" "Um [Choose what you like more!] "  "Nice." "You have Really Pretty eyes..." I said Smiling At her. "You too!" She said giving me Full tooth Smile. "So do you have a Mom...?" She asked Instantly regretting it. "Uh never mind sor-." "No it's Fine... She Um Died While giving birth to my Baby Sister Judith." I said sighing "Well Um where Is Judith..?" "She's not dead don't worry." I said Laughing "Oh okay Good." She said. "She's back at the prison with the another People in our Group."
                    Y/n's POV
Other People? What if My- Know what I bet he's dead... Ugh why did I even think I had a chance to see him again....I Really hope he's there but I doubt it.... I looked down and sighed looking out the window. "y/n?" He asked "hm..?" You hummed "What happened you were all happy then you got all Sad..." He said looking into my eyes. "I just thought my dad was going to be there but I doubt that..." "What was Your Last name Again?" He asked "Rhee..." I said looking at him, His eyes grow wide. "Is your dad's Name Glenn?" He said "um Yeah...." I said with a hint of hope "he's Alive y/n, He's alive.. " You Started crying tears of joy and he Hugged. I'm gonna see him again! I'm so happy *a Couple hours later* Rick stopped the car and Told you that we are here, and you grabbed everything excitedly and raced to the gate As Carl ran after you laughing. "Excited y/n?" He said looking at you his Sheriff hat Blocking half his face. "Very." You said Smiling. You turned your head when you heard the gates open "y/n?"

Cliffhanger! Sorry! School went well for me lockers are so hard to open 😭😑 but I wanted to give you guys chapters sorry if it's late!!!
~Katie ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.2K 26
the dead are walking, the living are feared. in the midst of the apocalypse, you're traded for the lives of your group and put into the hands of the...
8.7K 68 29
You, Y/N L/N are 16 and are trying your hardest to live on your own since the apocalypse started. You never really had a group because your parents...
428K 8.2K 75
" This isn't the beginning. It's the end to all things." When the dead risen to eat the living, Kayla Grimes found herself in the middle of survivin...
225K 3.9K 87
Emma's mom has abused her for about 4 years now, one day she does the unthinkable which leaves Emma in a coma. Waking up from the coma Emma meets the...