The Birds And The Bees (The B...

By ChasingMadness24

Two teens, one baby doll, and. . . one real baby? Nothing could possibly go wrong. . . . right? More

AN/COPYRIGHT/Full Description
BEFORE YOU READ
Cast
Banners/Fanart
TRAILER!!
Playlist
Prologue
C.1~ Nuclear War
C.2~ Keep Moving
C.3~ Dignity
C.4~ Everywhere I Go
C.5~ Yeah Yeah Yeah
C.6~ Give Me Hope
C.7~ Pretend We're In A Movie
C.8~ Just Like Me
C.9~ Lovers In A Song
C.10~ My Love
C.11~ 50 Feet Tall
C.12~ Strings Attatched
C.13~ Stressed Out
C.14~ Love Is A Dangerous Drug
C.15~ Unexpected
C.16~ Don't Let Me Down
C.17~ Thanks For The Memories
C.18~ All Of Me
C.19~ Christmas Lights And Family Fights
C.20~ Something's Gotta Give
C.21~ Love The Way You Lie
C.22~ Welcome To Yale
C.23~ Once And For All
C.24~ An Ember In The Ashes
C.25~ Miracles
C.26~ Beautiful Tragedy
C.27~ Home Is Where The Heart Is
C.28~ Sometimes You Picture Me
C.29~ Days Of Our Lives
C.31~ This Is It
The Birds and The Bees
Fans, Hello
Q&A pt1
Possible Publishing Contract
Keeping You Updated
Publishing Date Announced
1 Million?
Pre-Ordering (And the Countries Available)
Order Your Copy Now!!
Republishing On Wattpad
When The Wind Blows and The Cradle Will Rock

Sequel? Sequels

27.7K 588 120
By ChasingMadness24

When The Wind Blows (The Baby Project #2)

Beatrice Lower and Xaiver Morgan have just gotten out of college, ready to work and raise their two kids.

Well, that was before Xaiver decided to up and move them to a bigger house and before Bea got pregnant again.

With two kids of their own already, Beatrice starts realize that maybe their problems are far from over.

Throw in two very obnoxious sixteen year olds, an unexpected and unwanted house guest, and an accident that may throw their lives into chaos once again.

Can Bea and Xaiver make it through it all again, or will it be the end of the life they tried so hard to build?

The Cradle Will Rock (The Baby Project #3)

Ten years after the events of When The Wind BlowsSeventeen year old Lily Morgan is your stereotypical teenager. Other than a slight obsession with horror movies, that is.She is tasked with taking care of her younger brothers and baby sister most days of the week, and does it without a problem.That was until her parents take in Hunter Andrews, an angry and mysterious boys that Lily has recently been paired with for her school's baby project.And just when she thinks her life can't get any worse, secrets start to come out, secrets that her parents have kept from her since she was a kid. Lily soon finds herself on the search for her birth parents and on the run from her feelings for Hunter.But when she has her brothers and baby sister as well as Bea and Xavier relying on her, can she push aside her feelings and take care of everything head on?

I really hope you guys will take the journey with me again! 

Love you all! 

~ChasingMadness24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 46 23
One girl. A mysterious family. Magic. Elves. Kings.... what could go wrong?
83 12 30
*Do not copy and past* *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES ALL OF THEM ARE FROM PINTEREST* 🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈 "I promise everything's going t...
461K 13.5K 66
First of hopefully many books! Average BBRae story- with a twist!
15.5M 530K 41
COMPLETED During the year 2032 a plague hit the world, decimating the adult population. The few survivors now run the schools filled with an influx o...