Under The Strobe Lights "The...

By DeAnnDeVille

Under The Strobe Lights "The Platinum Pussycat" DeAnn Deville presents the ground-breaking fictional story... More

The Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4: The VIP ROOM
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine The Platinum Pussycat

Starlet Santana Chapter 3

5 1 0
By DeAnnDeVille

Starlet Santana was about five feet and six inches added only by the stacks she wore. Her skin was a smooth golden tan shade and it seemed to glow under the strobe lights. Her hair of mixed heritage was blow dry bone straight to remove the ethnic kinks. She wasn't what you would call drop dead gorgeous , but industry cute. The music played loudly as Starlet Santana danced from table to table. Her bosom had the appearance of two ripe melons, thanks to the efforts of Dr. Robert Bobberton. She strolled the floor performing table dance after table dance. It was beginning to setting on her feet, and she knew it was to early for her feet to ache.ides she had a photo shoot, tomorrow at the Belle Elite Agency.

There was no way she was going to waltz in there limping. (Thinking to herself)

"They will never find me a centerfold contract if I look like a broke down hooker."

She quickly checked her watch noticing it was still early

(Star inter-thought)

" Nine o clock ... Damn I've got the entire night ahead of me."

She began to panic wondering which one of her clients was late. She pouted over the fact she hadn't been tipped extra, for not one of the dollars she had on her garter belt. There wasn't a person in the room, which could have known just how thrilled she was to see her client walk through the entrance of the club.

"Thank God, less walking around begging and less hustling for money. Yes! My money just walked through the front doors " she thought silently as her heart paced with excitement.

" Yes! My money just walked through the front doors.

Most of the currency that she achieved in the five years she'd danced at The Platinum Pussycat was made from set appointments. The other half was purely fan's of a International Nude Players magazine Layout, she'd done just two years prior. As she eyed Ronney her current appointment walking towards her, she was instantly distracted by another gentlemen that proceeded in the entrance right behind him.

She couldn't identify him off the top of her head, but he was some one she was sure, she knew. He was money. That she was sure of, her premonitions were never wrong. Ronney and the gentleman weren't together. Star tried hard not to lose sight of him in the crowd and keep an eye on her initial prospect. A familiar voice snapped her out of her trance.

Rooney was an older gentlemen tall with graying hair that fit his demeanor.

" Hey sweetie. I thought you didn't recognize me. "

"Oh Rooney.... I was just here thinking of seeing your face and here!"

" Don't talk sweetie gone and take them draws down. So can see dat phat pussy I been missing"

MEANWHILE: VIP Room

Harold leaned against the VIP wall as about twenty women frolicked around him waiting for him to say, "Dance".

He wasn't a regular but since his wholesaler, Jake had flown in and given him an excuse to visit, he did. Harold held a Platinum Pussycat Wild Card, just for trips like this. He reached in his wallet and presented his card to the The new waitress, Olivia Deets, so as to get a discount on the bottles of Campaign he knew he was sure to order.

Harold glanced around then question her in his deeply husky voice

" Hey where's the little blonde chick who usually works VIP? "

Olivia unsure of who he was requesting, suddenly intimidated by his hefty voice, fumbled with the guest checks as she talked. Her southern accent was sweet and country sounding not hood.

Nervously she answered him noticing he was an important client.

" Um... um.. My names Olivia, I don't know a lot of people. If you would prefer another waitress." Rolling her eyes in sort of a southern ghetto mannerism she put her hands on her hips.

" Look, I can call somebody else, or fine the blonde chick? If you really want another server?"

He gave her an awkward scowl before blurting out loudly over the music.

" Someone else? I can tell you new baby, someone who'd been here long enough would never pawn me off to someone else."

He placed a hundred dollar bill in her hand.

"That should keep you straight for a minute ah? Send security to close off this section please.

If I want another dancer, Ill find them on the circuit TV Oh and Olivia, take good care of me baby, your pockets depends it".

Harold, ordered dances, like , it was his last night on earth. The girls scramble to the floor grabbing butt naked, for the money, he threw to the ground. Stan watched from a distance, appreciating the business Jake brought in. He, walked into the VIP and pulled Harold to the side.

Stan walked in to greet him with a bottle of campaign while Olivia followed with a tray of glasses.

"Hey make sure you enjoy yourself man, and anybody you want, you just tell them Stan said, it's okay. If they still refuse, hey it's plenty more fish in the sea keep trying until you catch one on your hook."

He turned to Olivia and told her get him anything he wanted. She shook her head agreeing rapidly.

" I see the waitress are getting nicer and nicer. I like her man."

"You can try your luck but she a newbie, you probably wont get to far with that lil sweet thang there. " Stan said laughing

As Stan shook his hand, Harold slide a little green his direction for the VIP treatment.

Harold had dark chocolate skin with a glowing bald head. He fancied the women he laid his currency upon. The clothes he wore, probably defined him better then his looks could have ever done. He wore an Armani Suit, with a crisp white shirt, two-carat diamond letter F cuff-links on each cuff that sparkled through out the room.

Meanwhile, back on the main floor Starlet Santana had different plans as she watched from a distance, the girls crowding the VIP. In her eyes, they resembled bumbling idiots, diving for cash.

Some how, through the darkened glass and through the help of the remote Television she felt Harold was observing her, and not the over zealous groupies. She didn't know how she knew, she just knew. Explaining why her reaction to Olivia, wasn't full of consternation, but of nervous anticipation as she was informed by her that she was requested in the VIP room. Her anticipation grew, as she was told to wait , until the Other girls had been dismissed to come in.

Starlet waved over Olivia and handed her a twenty dollar bill. Here, take this money she whisper in her ear. Go back in there and find out how long the other damn dancers will be there. If he want me, they'll have to leave..... soon!

Olivia, stood there staring at her, admiring Star's bitch fit. It was exactly, the way she'd act if she looked anything like Starlet did.

"Yea alright, I'll tell him, but he said only get girls he asked for?

Star gave her an unpleasant frown. " Don't worry your pretty little head about that she said

furiously just do it!"

She thought glaring back at the women, after taking the bill and walking away.

"Me look like her? Yeah, after I drank enough milk."

Olivia not realizing, as of yet, that all it took to blow your head up like the club princess was intense exercise, a good sense of money and a boob job. Star's heart thumped with excitement as she walked back over and pretended to totally enjoying dancing for Ronny.

Realizing , her garter was a little light. She asked him for the seventy dollars he tried to leave out on.

" Come on Star, ain't I good for it? Let me get you next time I come in?

She angrily paused thinking hard, so as to, not say what she felt, biting her bottom lip as thoughts of a decent response flew through her mind.

Swallowing her contempt, forcing a smile on her face as if she were an entertainer walking on hot coals, she managed to belt out a sweet response.

"I'm sorry Rooney I'd love to extend you, but I can't Tonight, darling."

As he handed her the bill, Star's inter-thoughts were furious with him.

" Fucker .. I bet when the Misses ask for something she get it without a second thought."

" It was a blessing when I seen your sexy ass, come walkin' through those doors. I really need my flow tonight baby. I just paid a fortune to get the Bronco out the shop. (Narrator) He was silent for a moment. "

Rooney looked sad . " Your right ..... I'm sorry. I suppose I've gotten a little tipsy. I better, be on the way home to the Misses, before she sends out a search party out for me, huh? Here take a hundred and fifty. I can't afford it but for you I'll manage. "

Starlet laughed inside as she thought of the brand new Benz he'd just purchased. Thinking of how little at times we think we can afford? With contempt in her heart she forced herself to kiss him on the cheek, agitated by his scruffy unshaven beard. As soon as stood and left out the door, an angry Starlet Santana summoned for Olivia.

"Tell him, I'm going down stairs to freshen up. When I get back up here I want that goddamned V.I.P cleared out of all them other Hussies.

DeVille, DeAnn. Under The Strobe Lights vol. 1 The Platinum Pussycat (Volume 1 The Platinum Pussycat) (Kindle Locations 386-387). Antybon Publishing House. Kindle Edition.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 135 42
"It was just sex, nothing else. You're still a dick, and I still can't stand you." Her words hit him hard. Yes it was sex, it's not like they loved E...
261K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
291K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...