Run & Hide ☠ Sequel

Oleh macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ Book 2 of the K&R series ☆ DO NOT read this book unless you've read Kill & Run first ☆ ❝ I lov... Lebih Banyak

Run & Hide
P L A Y L I S T
077☠
078☠
079☠
080☠
081☠
82☠
83☠
84☠
85☠
86☠
so close to losing my sh*t rn
87☠
88☠
89☠
90☠
091☠
092☠
094☠
095☠
096☠
097☠
098☠
099☠
100☠
101☠
102☠
103☠
104☠
105☠
106☠
107☠
108☠
109☠
110☠
111☠
112☠
113☠
114☠
115☠
116☠
117☠
Epilogue ☠
Visuals ☠
Q&A ☠
Thank You ☠
Other H.S. fanfics

093☠

18.2K 857 754
Oleh macklemcvey

A LOT of things are revealed in this chapter! I'm sure most of your questions will finally be answered! If you have any more Qs just comment them and I'll answer 😉

Happy Reading XX

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️                 

S C A R L E T T 💣

   "How can you trust these people so easily, Phoenix? The drugged me for fuck's sake!" Sami hissed as I sighed under my breath tiredly, frustrated with the attitude he was showing towards all of this.

  We had spent the night here at The Organization after the masquerade ball The Comet threw. Harry had taken me to his apartment for the night, giving me his bed while he took the couch. My past at The Organization seemed more and more obvious when a few other people came to visit me, probably hearing that Scarlett was alive. My heart hurt seeing all these faces that have known me for years most probably, but just looked like strangers to me.

  When I explored Harry's apartment, I noticed picture frames containing photos of him and I. He had also pulled out a few articles of clothing that supposedly belonged to me. Those people who came to visit me, were introduced by Harry and apparently stayed up all night waiting for my arrival. When I met a man called Spencer and Harry told me we were supposedly best friends for about six years, I had never felt the guilt hit me so hard.

   "Are you even hearing me right now? Ya Allah Phoenix, pay attention!" Sami scolded me, his Egyptian accent coming through when he said those few slightly familiar words of Arabic to me.

   "You're one to talk! Keeping secrets from me when all along you just lied to me about not knowing what Viola did to me. What you did to me," I snarled all of a sudden, snapping after listening to his endless rambling about leaving The Organization and heading back.

   "I had my reasons, Phoenix," he muttered mysteriously, his olive green eyes shinning brightly as I scowled.

   "Don't call me that anymore. It's Scarlett," I told him firmly.

   "You've changed your name too, how wonderful," he mumbled sarcastically, rolling his eyes as I smacked his arm harshly. "Hey!"

   "Sami, you're going to tell them everything about what you did to me and why. Also, if you know anything about Viola's intentions-" I started speaking sharply, using a warning tone to be more firm with him but I was soon interrupted by Harry who walked into the conference room.

   "You ready?" he questioned once he entered, a string of people following in after.

  The whole of Valkyrie was here, along with those other people I met yesterday night. My 'bestfriend' Spencer, a blue-eyed man called Louis, a nice guy named Dexter, Liam, a scientist, and a really sweet guy whose name was Niall. They all gazed at Sami warily while Sami glared back at each and every one of them, mostly at Vicky for being the one to drug him in the first place.

   "Scarlett, it was that bitch you drugged me-" he began to say, pointing at Vicky before Spencer interrupted him angrily.

   "If you call her that one more time, Scarlett won't be the one pummeling you for being a dick," Spencer threatened with glaring eyes while I stifled a smile at Sami's reaction whom stared back with a frown.

   "Can you blame me? She was all up in my face before she spiked my drink," Sami mumbled under his breath as I rolled my eyes and smacked the back of his head again. "Stop that!"

   "Okay, I think we should begin!" Harry said loudly, clapping his hands and trying to clear the tension before he took a seat next to me.

  Sami sat at the head of the table while the other piled in, occupying the rest of the empty seats. Since there were too many people, some stood up and some sat on the laps of their significant other, like Vicky on Spencer and Liam on Louis, which I found quite adorable in all honesty. I swallowed thickly looking at Sami expectantly, who only frowned harshly at me.

   "Let's start off with Scarlett. When did you meet her? Or encounter her or whatever?" Harry started to ask, as I sat back in my chair gazing at Sami questioningly.

  Sami kept his mouth drilled shut, his big green eyes gazing back at me challengingly while I sighed. I apologized quietly to Harry, before I leaned forwards to look at Sami right in the eye.

   "Sami, after all the lies you've told me, I still forgave you. If you cared the slightest bit about me, you'd help me wouldn't you? Omega took away everything from me, and you helped with that! The least you could do is fucking tell me what happened," I said, emotions of frustration and hurt pouring out into my words as I tried to convince him. His gaze softened a bit, unfolding his arms from over his chest as he sighed lightly.

   "I can't, Scarlett. Viola has my family imprisoned and she threatened to have them killed if I ever spoke a word about what I did to you," he explained quietly, his words making my lips part in surprise, brows rising too.

   "Why didn't you tell me this?" I gaped, feeling my hate for Viola increase as Sami shook his head sadly, unsure of what to say.

   "Scarlett, I know you would've tried to do something about it and Viola would find out and punish you as per usual. Honestly, I don't even know where they're being held, certainly not at our base," he sighed harshly.

   "You're lucky we're already one step ahead of you, Sami," Seth chuckled suddenly, making my head shoot up, snapping to the side to narrow my eyes. "You see, unlike Scarlett, we had a feeling you wouldn't spill Omega's secrets just because we ask you too. So, we took extra measures."

   "What're you talking about?" Sami questioned sharply, a tight frown forming on his face. I looked to Harry questioningly, who only looked just as confused as I was, and slightly vexed.

   "Vlad?" Harry inquired, his tone sharp and angry.

   "We had to have some sort of back up plan. We located Sami's family; found them in Egypt surprisingly. Viola's henchmen were all over the place, guarding those people but it was nothing we couldn't take down. They're currently under over protection so you don't have to worry," Vlad said, his tone honest as Sami gazed at him skeptically.

   "See, now you don't have to worry about telling them," I said to him softly. "If you help them, we'll be able to make Viola pay for even threatening your family in the first place." Sami's gaze was held with mine for a few more seconds, before he nodded slightly, finally agreeing.

   "About six or seven months ago, I was abducted by Viola. She had heard about my skills and intelligence and wanted me to aid her in building this machine she wanted. I didn't have much of a choice obviously, since she threatened to torture my family, so I reluctantly obeyed her. Initially her aim was to get Omega up and running, just like every other assassin organization," Sami began explaining right from the beginning.

   "Viola is incredibly smart, she knew exactly whom she wanted on her 'super-assassin' team. She researched, she sent people to spy on them, and all that bullshit. One by one she managed to recruit members to form 'αήττητος' her super-assassin team. Some of them were loyal to her, the reasons for that were beyond me so they served as spies in the mean time while she worked on getting Omega up to its full potential before planning to attack any other organizations," he continued, leaning back against his chair as he spoke in a loud clear voice.

   "In about two months, I had built and invented many things that benefited Omega. Aήττητος had four members and were in need of another one. Scarlett, Omega had been spying on you right from the start when you arrived at The Organization. You probably don't know this man, but Andrei, was the spy," Sami explained, emitting a few strange expressions from some people.

  My gaze flickered over my shoulder, narrowing my eyes at Harry in questioning. He looked slightly surprised, and so did the others.

   "Who's Andrei?" I questioned sharply.

   "He was the man...who murdered your father," Harry mumbled lowly, his gaze looking sympathetic and apologetic. I gulped, unsure of how to feel about this new information, as I couldn't even remember my father.

   "Let's move on," I suggested, not entirely in the mood to travel down that memory lane. It could wait.

   "Right there's also a another guy, I can't remember his name. Blake I think it is," Sami also mentioned.

   "What the fuck?" Harry hissed beside me in anger, before I turned to gaze at everyone whom all had looks of shock covering their face.

  Harry quickly tugged his phone out of his pocket, making a call to an unknown person, telling him or her to locate Blake and lock him up in some place called 'The Pit'. He also told the person to interrogate Blake and get whatever information there was out of him, by the means of torture. My arrival at The Organization was kept low key; the fact that I was actually alive too was kept in secrecy. So, I hopefully this Blake guy didn't know I was actually here.

  Once Harry ended the call, he continued speaking, explaining who Andrei was.

   "Yeah anyways, Andrei was part of this agency called Black Arrow. The Organization had a huge feud with them involving that man, he was who pushed you off the cliff" Harry said in a low voice.

   "Where is he now?" I asked, eyes locking with Harry's as he gazed back at me quietly.

   "Dead. I killed him," Harry uttered, his tone incredibly serious as my eyebrows darted up before returning to its normal place.

   "Right, anyways," Sami continued, noticing the tension that had suddenly appeared again. "Andrei was one of our spies, we gave him specific instructions during that last mission to push Scarlett off that cliff so that we could catch her," Sami explained, causing everyone's eyes to widen.

   "So she never hit the bottom or anything like that?" Jade immediately questioned, causing Sami to shake his head.

   "No, she was perfectly fine when we caught her, by we I meant Omega, I wasn't there at the scene. They knocked her out and brought her to me where I inserted a microchip into her head, the same one I put in the heads of the other members of Aήττητος. I'm gonna explain this as simply as possible, but this chip when inserted into the head, activates itself and sort off blocks off Scarlett's memories."

   "They're not wiped out?" Liam furrowed his brows, looking utterly curious about this microchip invented by Sami.

   "No, they still exist. The microchip just sort of locks them away, so when Scarlett tries to remember something from her past she comes up with nothing," Sami clarified.

  I was unsure about my feelings towards all of this. There was so much information that I had yet to process, but right now all I could think about was getting this damn microchip out of my head. I wanted my memories back; actually, I needed them. I didn't want to forget my life here, by the looks of it my life here was good, I had a boyfriend who seemed utterly loving, along with friends who were so determined to take down the woman who tampered with me.

   "How do we get it out?" I spoke up after a few murmurs began to rise. Everyone went quiet again as Sami stared at me with wide eyes.

   "You have to surgically remove it, with extreme caution because it's risky, you could damage certain parts of your brain," Sami told me. "You want to take it out?"

   "Of course I do, Sami," I said in disbelief, surprised he's even asking.

   "Scarlett, you could risk damaging the part of your brain that's actually responsible for your memories," Sami told me seriously, his eyes quietly pleading me not to risk such a thing just to get my memories back. "You could risk losing your memories for good."

  My lips parted as if to speak but the words wouldn't come out. I wasn't sure of what to say, everyone was watching me expectantly, waiting for my decision. I knew what they all wanted, but they weren't saying anything because I felt as like they were trying to respect me and let me decide for myself, which I was grateful for. My gaze flickered to Harry's trying to decipher the emotions in his eyes as he stared back at me stolidly. Only one emotion stood out: hope. Hope that I would go ahead with the surgery, and hope that I would come out without any brain damage.

   "I'll make my decision after thinking about it more," I waved my hand, feeling too pressurized to make a decision such as this on the spot.

   "Okay, well I have a question to ask," Vlad spoke up, loudly and gruffly. "How the hell did you fake her death?"

   "Right, so one of the machines I created was a cloning machine. I tested it a couple of times before using it on Scarlett. The 'clone' created was thrown into the water for the bull sharks to feed on and destroy," Sami said, pressing his lips together uneasily as he explained the last bit about the bull sharks.

   "Oh my god," Jade breathed in shock, the only one pretty much surprised by the idea of throwing an actual human being into a river full of sharks, just to fake another one's death. The others were too surprised with this new information, most probably not expecting a reason involving an actual cloning machine.

   "You made a cloning machine?" Liam spoke up with wide eyes full of awe, causing Louis to stare up at him with narrowed eyes. "How long did that take?"

   "A fucking year," Sami scoffed, folding his arms over his chest.

   "It makes sense," Harry muttered under his breath, tugging on his lip ring with his fingers as he mulled over what Sami had just said. "That's probably why the DNA test actually worked."

   "You're right," Vlad agreed with Harry, as he pulled his wonky brows low while he frowned in thought. "What else do you use this machine for?" he asked Sami.

   Sami pursed his lips, frowning when he couldn't think of an actual reason for what other uses the machine had. "I'm not sure. I know I usually design plans in my spare time and Viola always requests to see them. Whatever she likes, I invent. But when she saw the cloning machine plan, she really wanted it. She was willing to spend all the money she could for me to make that machine. The reason for that was beyond me, but obviously my family was held captive so I reluctantly agreed to make it."

   "What possible reason could Viola need a cloning machine for?" Damien asked out loud in his deep voice.

  Silence fell over us as we all pondered, but it only took a few seconds until it occurred to me. My eyebrows shot up when I conjured up a theory for why she would've needed a cloning machine, thinking to myself why the fuck didn't Sami and I figure this out before.

   "I think I got it," I spoke up loudly, causing all pairs of eyes to direct towards me. "Omega consists only of the leader, Viola, Sami and his scientists, and αήττητος. I think there's a specific reason for why Viola only has one assassin team trained to the fullest, injected with all sorts of super-serums and etcetera!" I exclaimed, watching my theory dawn onto the others.

   "Oh fuck," Max whispered under his breath, him too realizing it.

   "Viola wants to create clones of αήττητος to make some sort of army of super-assassins."

   "Ya Allah, why didn't I think about this?" Sami muttered to himself, his olive green eyes blown wide with realization. "It makes sense. Viola spent moths shaping and training these five people to make up αήττητος, it only took months mainly because they're all genetically modified."

   "Exactly, she and Sami spent so much time, effort and money creating the most perfect and indestructible assassin team. She's not gonna do the same for another 500 or more people like every other assassin organization!" I explained further, watching everyone's face slacken.

   "Well fuck, does she know how to use this machine?" Harry immediately questioned.

   "No, I'm the only one who knows how to use and control the machine," Sami answered sharply, before his eyebrows shot up and eyes widened. "You're gonna use me aren't you? As leverage! That's why you drugged me-" Sami began saying frantically before his eyes narrowed and he started swearing in Arabic. I smacked the backside of his head again, causing him to cry out loud, glaring at him harshly while I rolled my eyes. He was being way too overdramatic.

   "Chill Sami Wami, yes you're our leverage but we're not gonna abuse you or kill you or whatever," Louis rolled his eyes, stating in an obvious tone. "Do you really think that low of us?"

   "Yes, you're assassins," Sami scoffed.

   "The least we can do, is pretend that you're being tortured and on the verge of death, so that we can send Viola videos or pictures of that warning her not to attack or else you'll die. At least that can buy us more time for us to figure what the fuck to do next, and what to do with Scarlett," Jade explained clearly, her eyes flickering to me when she mentioned my name.

   "They're not gonna hurt you, Sami. Not you, nor your family," I turned to Sami, speaking to him sincerely as he gazed at me warily before his eyes softened. He nodded, grateful for my words. "I won't let them," I added, looking over my shoulder at Harry, who glanced at Vlad. Vlad sighed and nodded grimly.

   "You have my word," he murmured, his tone honest and sincere, making Sami visibly relax.

  "I promise you Sami, we're gonna make Viola pay for what she did to us, taking away my memories, imprisoning your family, all of that. I won't rest until she's taken down, you hear me?"

   "I hear you Scarlett."

✖️✖️✖️

💀 HOW WAS THAT CHAPTER? I hope everything makes more sense now, the way they faked her death and how her memories are 'hidden' not gone and etc.

💀idk if you guys remember but remember when Scarlett and Harry were at that ball for Cruz and it was the mission she fell off the building. Do you remember how there was that green-eyed stranger staring at her from the distance? Yeah that's Donovan ☺️ Omega has been watching her for a while now. 

💀 y'all I'm getting emotional writing Harlett scenes now that they're back together again. It's just been SO LONG 😭

You guys are gonna love the last few chapters of the book 😛

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.3K 552 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...
RED ROOM [H.S] Oleh May

Fiksi Penggemar

1.3M 38.5K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
663K 27.4K 24
Book 1 in the CCHR Series WARNING: Self Harm--May Be Triggering Harry Styles is messed up. There's no other way to put it. He's hopelessly in love...
285K 5.7K 44
[COMPLETED] Nothing is louder than the silence between two lovers that aren't lovers anymore. *** Why am I running away from him ? He's the on...