Bond Between Villages (Gaara...

By kiko_uchiha

(this isn't actually rated PG-13.. Ignore that please!) Kitsune is on team 7 in Honoha, with Naruto Uzumaki... More

Bond Between Villages (Gaara love story)
chapter one 1
chapterr two
chapter threee
chapterr four
chapterr five
chapterr six
chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)
chapterr eight
chapterr nine
chapterr ten
chapterr eleven
chapterr twelve
chapterr thirteen
chapterr fourteen
chapterr fifteen
chapterr sixteen
chapterr seventeen
chapterr eighteen
chapterr nineteen
chapterr twenty
chapter twenty onee
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty fourr
chapter twenty fivee
chapter twenty sixx
chapter twenty sevenn
chapter twenty eightt
chapter twenty niine
chapter thirtyy (FINAL!)

chapter twentyy two

8.8K 247 13
By kiko_uchiha

*Go little recap!*

'If this is over, that means everything will go back to normal! Well, almost everything. I would need to find a way I could sitll go on missions... And it'd be so weird not having Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro not around.. I mean I'd still see Kiba but not as much... Nevermind things wouldn't be normal. Without Sasuke and Naruto around, things jsut won't be the same.' I sighed a little.

"No, Kitsune. I said almost." I looked up at the Hokage and saw her smirking a little. I raised an eyebrow in question, and she responded almost immediatly. "I'm only shortening it. Taking this from seven months, to four. Now I have to get back or Shizune will think somehting happened." She turned and started walking away.

"Shortening it?" I said a little more confused than before.

"You're halfway there!" She called over her shoulder before turning the corner. I looked back at Sakura and Kakashi-Sensei. They both shrugged a little.

'Halfway there?'

*End recap*

Temari's POV

I leaned on the door to the t.v. room glaring at the guys. They were all sitting on the couch. Doing... Nothing.

Absolutely nothing. Not training, not talking, not eating, not watching t.v. In fact, I had started to wonder if they were even breathing. My eye twitched, and I couldn't take it... The motherly figure was taking control.. I had to.. I just had to..

"Get up, dammit!" I yelled. In sync, they all turned their heads to look at my really creepily... Kankuro and Kiba's dark eyes and Gaara's light ones all stared at me emotionlessly.

"Do something! Train! Talk! Just get up!" I yelled agian. And yet, still no response from them.

What the heck?!

"Fine. Ya know what? Fine! Be lazy! I don't even care!" I turned on my heel and stomped back into the kitchen.

"I'm back!" I heard a familiar voice call and the door shut. I leaned backwards to get a view of the doorway to the tv and saw Kitsune walking in.

The guys didn't even say anything to her, but just watched her as she walked past them. Kitsune's eyes narrowed and she slowed down until she stopped, standing in the middle of the guys.

"Umm..." She opened her mouth to say somethign but closed her eyes and just kept walking. She came into the kitchen and leaned on the counter next to me. "You know what? I don't even want to know.." She said and shook her head. I laughed a little and tilted my head.

"You're back early. I thought you were gonna be gone for a few days." I looked over at the clock. "It's been an hour..."

"Yeah I know." She said and opened her eyes. "It wasn't really a mission, Kakashi and Tsunade just wanted to talk to me.. And after that I went and got ramen.." I could tell she seemed a little confused.

"What'd they talk to you about?" I asked and opened the fridge to get some juice.

"Well... Naruto left... Sakur'as leaving the mission.. And we're halfway done." I heard her sigh afterwards and when I turned around with juice carton in my hand, she was sitting on the counter with her head tilted to her side like she was thinking.

"Halfway done with what?" I said pouring my beverage into a glass from the cabinets above the counter.

"This mission... Tsunade-Sama decided to shorten it.. Now she changed it to only four months. So This will be over in December, and I'll go back to my normal life." I could hear the sarcasm dripping in her words, and i stopped ouring my juics for a second to process what she had just said.

"She can do that?" I set the carton back in the fridge and leaned on the counter across form Kitsune.

"Well she's the Hokage... She can pretty much do anything. And apparently they want you guys back in Suna."

"We have been gone for a few months... So we're almost done here?"

"Apparently..." I looked up at Kitsune's face. She actually looked... Sad. Not happy, not releaved, but almost disappointed.

'I should know why! If there's only two months before the three of us go back to the Sand, and she's gotta rush to get with Gaara!' I laughed mentally. 'And if there's anyone I would want to be with my little brother... I guess she pretty much fits it!'

"Well is that a bad thing?" I asked, trying to hint at something.

"I guess not." She sighed again, and blinked a few times. I smirked and brought my glass to my lips.

"So you're not sad about us leaving in two months?" I said, emphasizing a few times. 

"Well I mean it'll be weird not having you guys around." She raised an eyebrow at me in question. I could tell she had no idea what I was trying to get her to say...

"You won't... Miss us?" I said, leaning towards her a little.

"Didn't I just say that?" She said after a slight hesitation.   I sighed and put my glass on the counter.  Grabbing Kitsune's wrist, I turned and pulle dher out of the kitcehn and up the stairs.  

"Temari what are you-"

"Just come on." I cut her off and kept walking, reaching my room and closing the door.  I leaned on it, and turned to face Kitsune.  She ahd her arms crossed and her eyebrows raised.

"What was that about?" She said sounding a little annoyed.

"You can't take a hint, you know that?" I shook my head and slid down the door, crossing my legs and looking up at her.  Kitunse sat down in front of me, crossing her legs and putting her arms on ether side of her.

"What are you talking about?  You were asking weird quesitons."  She blew a strand of hair out of her face and  waiting for my answer.

"You're so clueles..." I sighed a little bit.  "I know you like Gaara! You're gonna miss him when we leave! I was trying to get you to admit it!" I said.  I saw the slightest blush creep onto Kitsune's cheecks, and she looked down. 

"Y-You won't give up on that will you?! Why would I a-admit that when they're all right there, anyway?!" She stuttered a few times.  Her forehead was creased, and she looked almost... mad?

"No! I know you like him! I can tell!  Just admit it already!" I leaned forward a little, urging her to admit her feelings.

"T-Temari!" She shook her head quickly.

"Just say it!" I said a little bit louder, the grin on my face growing little by little.

"No!  Just give it up!" She said defensivley.  

"Come on!" 

"No!"

"Say it!"

"I said no!"

"Kitsune!"

"Temari!"

"Say it!"  We were both leaning forward and yelling a little, somewhat out of breath.

"Fine! Fine, fine, fine!" She sighed and leaned back against the foot of my bed. "I like Gaara... Happy?"  I grinned in sucess.

"Yes! I knew it! You guys are perfect!"  Kitsune sigehd again and shook her head.  But she was smiling a little, and that was a plus.

"Just keep quiet, OK?! The last thing I want is you screaming it to all of Konoha..." She sat up again narrowed her eyes a little, pointing at me. I just laughed and stood up, offering my hand to her.  She took it and I helped her off the ground.

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't do that!" 

"Sure." Kitsune deadpanned as I opened my door and we walked out and down the stairs.  

"Got talk to him... You guys only have two months." I pointed out as we reached the bottom of the stairs and walked towards the kitchen.

"Shush!" Kitsune whisper-yelled and nudged me in the side with her elbow.

"Fine, fine." I sighed as we walked past the kitchen and into the t.v. room. The three guys were all sitting in a triangle type thing, and Kankuro was shuffling some cards.  I smirked and looked at Kitsune to my left.  She glared at me a little and shook her head slightly.  I nodded and nudged her forward, the smirk growing bigger on my face by the second.  She shot me another glare before sighing and walking over to them.

"Hey.  Whatcha guys doing?" She said, watching as Kankuro expertly dealt the deck of cards.

"Playing cards." Kiba said, looking at what he had gotten.  Kitsune sighed and sat down on the couch behind the three of them.

"So wait, Kit, what happened to your mission?" Kankuro said as Gaara played his card.

"IT wasn't a real mission.  They just wanted to talk." She said, watching as the guys played their cards quickly and competitively. 

"What'd they say?" Kankuro asked again, his eyes scanning over his hand of cards.

"Well I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you or if it's a secret or something.. So if your sensei tells you later just pretend you didn't know." I leaned on the wall as Kitsune started explaining how the Hokage shortened us staying here.  

'Kiba couldn't care less.' I thought as the Inuzuka's face didn't even change when Kitsune told them the news. 'Kankuro probably didn't hear her... Too busy playing with cards.' I mentally sighed at my brother's confused expression as he asked what Kitune had just said. 'Gaara doesn't look like he cares, either.' But all three of them were looking up at her and had put a pause in their game. 

"So that's pretty much it..." Kitsune leaned back onto the couch and crossed her legs. And this is one of the times I wished I could read minds...

'I need to talk to Gaara about Kitsune!  He's opened up so much more and I think a little bit of romance in his life would be good for him...' I thought to myself. I smirked and watched as the four of them continued talking about random things.  Traning, the game, and somwhere along the time period I had watched them, Kit sat down to join them.  And just like I has wanted her to.  I smiled as she sat in between my two brothers, laughing to myself a little.

'It's funny.  She's usually pretty outgoing and maybe even a little crazy.  But when it comes to my little brother, she just gets so shy!'  I got up and walked over, sitting next to Kiba and Kankuro, across from Kitsune.  

We played for a good hour or two, talking and I guess just really having fun.  Who would have thought, you know?  That five shinobi from differnt villages could be like this?

'I think I'm gonna miss this when we have to leave...'  And that's when I really think we all started to think about what Kit had said earlier.  And I knew I wasn't the only one kind of dreading when December would come and Kankuro, Gaara, and I would have to make our way back to Suna, leaving this friendship behind in Konoha until we would all see each other again.  Whenever that would be...

__________________________________________________________________________

I think I finally uploaded on time! Did I? I can't tell -_- I put a picture of Kitsune on the side!  I'm finding one of Aiko, so keep an eye out in the next twoish chapterrs!

Sorry about the weird double spacing, though.  Apparently my Ipod thinks it can really do whatever it wants so sometimes it double spaces and sometimes it doesn't :P.

I hope you guys liked it! I had fun writing this chapter! And I already have a good plan... So in the next five-ish chapters there will be a little plot twist! Hehehe ^^

So like always, two votes before the next upload! Thankss! 

<3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...
239K 4.6K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...
35.9K 1.2K 17
Tango's a girl who was kidnapped from her family when she was just a baby and lived in a lie with the kidnappers. She escaped and found out her famil...
235K 5.9K 70
"Team 7, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and Hyuuga Hinata." "I-I will be with Naruto-kun?!" Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Hinata b...