blacked out (boku no hero aca...

By nishinoyokun

The class 1-A of U.A academy face a new challenge when the ambush on their school field trip not only brought... More

Against the Villains
Meeting Arde
No Control
Welcome to the Class
Quirk Unvealed
Promises
Sports Festival
Study Session
Dont Hesitate
Stars
New Assignment
Tagging Along
Missing
Headphones
Almost
Encounter
By Your Side
Lies
Hurt
Reaction
Down We Go
Katsura Tree
update!!
The Start
Awakening
Upside Down
Can it be?
i dont want the story to end

Forest Lodge

8K 287 287
By nishinoyokun

IF YOU HAVENT READ THE MANGA PLS DO SO , THAT WAY I WONT SPOIL ANYTHING FOR YOU

psst. the roar in the song is what Kais roar sounds like.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wonder how long will get to walk?

The class walked deeper into the dense, green forest. Twigs creaked at their feet, the tweeting of birds in the trees. Humid air and a long hike were the perfect combination to make any class regret a forest lodge.

"Ughhh, Are we there yet?" Kaminari droned, picking off a leaf.

"We've been walking for 5 minutes" Tsu replied back.

Kai trailed farther to the back of the group. The sight of the forest causing her to lose focus. She couldn't help but marvel at the wide open sky and green scenery. Slowly, she started to lose herself, her eyes blackening at the corners.

"Kai! Kai!" Uraraka yelled, Kai snapping back to reality. With a confused face, she tilted her head, eyeing her suspiciously.

"Kai, you've been awfully quiet lately..." She trailed, walking closer to the girl.

"Your eyes..." She whispered, pulling her to the side.

"Don't worry, ill be fine. This place is just... really relaxing." The girl sighed dramatically, hugging the tree next to her.

Uraraka chuckled as playfully slapped the girl.

"Kaaaaaai~~~.." She said " Your had me worried. I thought you saw another devil beast the pussy cats were talking about!" She chuckled, walking towards the front again.

Kai dropped the smile, heaving her backpack. She picked off a leaf and kept walking by making sure to distance herself.

i want this to last as long as possible

She sniffed the air.

Something... Something didn't smell right. Something about the smell had just... changed.

Her ears twitched, picking up some odd sounds. They started to come closer and closer.

"TODOROKI TO YOUR LEFT!" The girl screeched suddenly, pouncing to the front. Her eyes started to blur black again. The brown blur rushed in front of her, catching the eyes of the others.

An ice cold breeze brushed her face as she came to a halt. She frantically looked around to see where everyone went. Soon her eyes reverted back.

As the mist cleared, Todoroki stood, with a beast made of earth and trees frozen solid beside him. He nodded back at her.

He's quick.

"HOW MANY OF THESE ARE GONNA COME AT US?!" Kaminari cried out, as Kouda silently caressed the block with a gloomy face.

"We have to remember this is for training purposes! Everyone please be on the watch for these things!" Iida declared as he did a recount of the class. His faced dropped as he looked over to Kai.

"Kai, your ears..." He blurted.

The girls eyes widened, she reached up to feel what they had turned into now.

They're bone hard... and pointy

"YOU MADE HORNS!" Midoriya beamed, quickly snapping the photo.

Kyouka chuckled "Like Momo said, her quirks does that on emotions. The more protective or angry she gets, the stronger or scarier the animal part."

Wait wouldn't that mean-

"That means Kai should be considered a multiple quirk user. She has a quirk that allows her to change different parts of her body to animal parts-" Tsu proclaimed.

"And her fire quirk!" Kirishima finished.

Kai felt the stares from her classmates as they discussed her quirks. She shrugged and started to walk ahead.

Midoriya rushed next to her along with the others.

"Sugoi Kai! You're like a shapeshifter!" He babbled.

"Yeah you never told us you could do all those cool things!" Kirishima yelled, shoving between them.

"Honestly, i just labeled it as a dragon quirk, i didn't know i could do that." She sheepishly replied back.

"You must've activated it when you felt the need to charge at the beast." Iida commented.

Yeah i guess so...

"What if she'll want to eat us..." Mineta murmured, clutching on to Tsus legs.

Kai smirked and swing her head around. Flashing her sharp fangs she pointed out "You'd be too chewy, Id eat Satou first because he's sweet".

Both boys turned a bad shade of red, while the girls giggled. Kai chuckled along with them but her ears perked when the bush up ahead started to rustle.

"At this rate none of us will get to eat. I'm getting there before all you sissys!" Bakugou boasted, running forward into the dense forest.

"Bakugou it's best if we all stay-" Kirishima had started to yell but something caught everyone's attention.

Like slow motion, Bakugou turned towards the sound, a yellow flash rushing towards him. Before it could grab hold, someone beat it to him.

"KACCHAN!" Midoriya yelled.

A large dust cloud erupted, encircling the students. Low growls were heard as the dust cleared. It was now more obvious what had tried to attack him.

A mountain lion.

"We must of crossed its territory, they never attack like that!" Tokoyami yelled pushing some students back to protect them.

It was now clear who pushed him out of the way.

As the dust cleared they found Kai, pouncing side to side to prevent the lion from reaching the students. and Bakugou. He was crouched down by the tree, cursing at her for pushing him but she ignored. The lion started to circle them, trying to find a hole in her defense. She mirrored its actions, making sure to protect Bakugou and the class.

"Shoot, Kai is fighting a mountain lion! That's totally bad a-" Kaminari yelled but got a slap on the head from Kyouka.

The two circled each other, exchanging growls and hisses. The mountain lion quickly lunged. Kai tried to dodge, but received a scratch on her face.

"Crap Kai.." Kirishima murmured, eager to to jump in with her.

"Stay back Kiri" She growled, not losing eye contact with the lion.

I can't hurt her, it's her job to protect her cubs.

She became quiet, soon the lion came to a  stop with a only a few feet separating them.

Breath in

Suddenly, Kai roared with immense force, The leaves shuddered as the birds scattered away. The lion took a step back, startled by the sound.

"What the-" Bakugou howled holding on to the tree.

Narrowing her eyes, she kept her position. The lion soon stepped forward and lowered its head.

"W-Wh-" Midoriya stuttered.

The lion acknowledged her with a roar, symbolizing respect. She happily jogged over
and knocked heads with the beast, sealing their peace.

"Bakugou, you woke one of her cubs. We also entered her territory, thank you Tokoyami. Alright everyone as long as we don't yell like idiots around her we should be fine." She announced stroking the lions head.

The class was shocked at her actions. Iida and Uraraka had lost the color to their faces while Kaminari and Kirishima were holding in their excitement. Kouda on the other hand was trying to look for the cute cubs.

"That's girls for ya" Mineta sighed.

"This was like watching national geographic" Ashido exclaimed.

"I've never liked the outdoors" Aoyama murmured.

Todoroki pulled at Tsu and whispered in her ear.

"Look at her eyes." Pointing towards her.

Tsu squinted her eyes, they widened as she caught sight of them.

They were pitch black.

She then stood up, bowing her horns to the lion one last time. The rest followed after, still shaken up by what happened. Kouda taking the longest time bowing to the animal.

"Stupid cat" Bakugou mumbled, getting one last growl from the mother lion.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Kai! Todorki! Help us out with the
fire will ya?"

Both heads looked up, responding to the command.

The two carefully tended to the fire that cooked their dinner. We had finally arrived after many fights with beast and any other hazards from the forest. Forced to cook our own food, everyone was busy at work.

"That's pretty cool. You've got multiple too. How come you don't use your fire quirk in battle?" Kai asked, exhaling again.

"I vowed not to use it in battle. It was inherited from my father." He calmly responded back, pushing the coals closer to each other.

She simply nodded, understanding what the statement had meant. She remembered going through his fathers file once. Seemed like the pushy type.

"And you, that was quite a show you put on there. How'd you learn how to do that?" The boy asked curiously.

Kai scrunched her nose, she too wondered how that came to easily to her.

"I'm not sure, it felt natural. I guess it's something that comes along with the quirk. Plus who wouldn't understand a mothers passion to protect her child." Kai smiled as she placed more coals.

He agreed, redirecting her hand.

"That's the first real smile i've ever seen you do." He observed.

Kai snapped the stick that she held. It seems like someone was catching on.

"Oh and how do you conclude that?" She chuckled darkly, her eyes brimming with that black blur again.

"I've seen enough fake smiles to know." He finished, standing up to join the others.

How irritating.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Im never taking a bath again. I'm poking some holes in a plastic bag and calling it a day" Kai shivered, clutching the towel to her body.

"The water wasn't even 5 feet!" Ashido giggled.

"100 feet or 2 feet, if i hold your head under the water long enough-" Kai stuck her tongue out and closed her eyes.

"Bleh, your dead"

The pink haired girl sighed, shaking her head and continued dressing herself.

"Guys hurry up! We're gonna play truth or dare!" Hagakure gushed through the door.

Since when is truth or dare in a forest with boys and girls ever a good idea?

"I don't know whether the feeling in my stomach is a good thing or bad thing" Kai stated poking her stomach.

"I guess i'll just be going, goodnight!" The girl shrugged, leaping for the bed.

"Oh no you're not!" Uraraka rushed in and said. Pulling the girl by the ear she threatened "You're going to have fun and experience your youth!"

"The piercing, THE PIERCING!" Kai screeched as she was pulled into the living room like a child. Ashido gave in to her pleas, loosening her grip as she drop to the floor.

"Grrr, Ashido i should burn you..." She growled, taking a seat between Kirishima and Kaminari.

"But you're not~~~~" She cooed, plopping herself on the couch.

The boys laughed at their actions, mimicking Kai as she glared at them. In the circle were Kaminari, Kai, Kirishima, Uraraka, Hakagure, Midoriya and Ashido. The rest relaxed on the couches nearby or had already went to sleep for the night.

"Alright let's start, if the bottle lands on you, you'll have to choose." Hakagure dramatically announced.

Carefully Urary placed the bottle in the center, adding a dramatic affect as she looked side to side.

"1 2 3!" She yelled spinning the bottle.

The half full water bottle span on the floor, everyone in the circle drawn by the suspense of who it would land on. Slowly it started to lose speed, everyone's breath quiet.

"And it's..." Uraraka beamed.

The bottle stopped turning. Passing Ashido then Kirishima and landing on...

"Kai, ooo you're first!" Uraraka chanted, smirking as she tapped her chin.

I bet she rigged it. She freaking rigged it that little mushroom.

"Alright truth or dare Kai?" Ashido asked since Uraraka was taking too long.

If they ask me truth, they might ask something I can't say.

"Dare" She replied back.

Kirishima nudged the girl with a smirk as Kaminari chanted.

"Ok, your dare is...." Uraraka giggled, barely keeping in her excitement.

"To kiss Bakugou without waking him up!" She finished, all eyes widening.

Kirishimas eyes widened, the blood escaping his face. Even the other classmates who weren't playing turned their heads. Tsu only shook her head as Kaminari was patting Kais back.

"Alright." The girl stated calmly.

Kaminari whipped his hand back, surprised at her reply. While the red head boy turned a pale white and sulked in the corner. Kyouka only spat her drink and gave the girl a ' are you crazy?' face.

"Uraraka, aren't you afraid Kai m-might get hurt?" Midoriya asked, glancing back at the room where the blonde was snoring soundly.

"Didn't you all say she had beat him in the dome?" Uraraka asked curiously.

The green haired boy groaned and gave in, offering to help Kai complete her dare. Both of them walked over to the door, peaking into the room holding the sleeping beast.

"Woah, wait Kai, you don't have to really do this, it's just a game." Kirishima rushed and whispered to the girl.

She stared into his red eyes a bit, making the blood rush to his cheeks. Slowly she leaned in, ever so close to his face. Soon only inches were between them, Kirishimas back to the wall.

"K-Kai watchya doin?" He asked nervously, glaring at the giggling Kaminari.

Standing on her toes, she reached up and held his chin. With her other arm she held the back of his head.

"You've got something in your hair" She said quickly, pecking out the leaf and returning to her spot.

The boy turned a ghastly white and didn't speak for several minutes, Kaminari trying to bring him back to reality.

"Come back to me bud!" He whispered loudly, shaking his head.

The other two quickly formed a plan. Since the floors were too creaky, Kai would have to use some other way to get to Bakugou al the way in the middle of the room.

Midoriya squinted his eyes, trying to find a possible path. The wheels turned in his head as he stared up.

"I've got it!" He whispered, grabbing the groups attention. Pulling them into a circle he started to whisper the plan.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Careful Careful...

Kai steadily balanced on the beams, holding her arms out for support. Carefully she walked over and jumped to each beam, getting closer to the target.

Here's the last beam

Swiftly she bounced to the beam. But she had slipped as she placed her other foot.

Shoot.

Quickly, with her free hand she grabbed the beam. Pulling herself up, she successfully got right overtop of the target.

Not to bad if i do say so my-

"Goodness gracious Kai what are you doing!" Iida yelled dropping his towel, causing the girls to run away.

Startled by the movement and sound Kai slipped on beam and lost her footing.

"Kai!" Kirishima yelled, trying to lunge forward but he was too far away.

The girl closed her eyes, ready for the explosive boy to erupt at her any second. She sited for the ground to make contact but...

Im not getting yelled at so i assume i haven't  fallen.

Removing her hands from her face, her eyes widened as she saw she was only inches away from Bakugou. Frantically she glanced back to see what was holding her.

GOOD GOLLY FUDGE WHAT IS COMING OUT OF MY BUTT?

She stared at the long purple tail, trailing from herself to the beam. It had wrapped itself around, keeping her from falling. The scales glistening in the moonlight. She looked back at her classmates who's hands were covering their mouths... and for Iidas hands that were covering a different body part.

Ok Ok, I have a tail. A reptilian tail. A tail that saved my life.

Dazed for a few seconds, she quickly pumped her fist, excited for this new ability.

Alright, just gotta finish the job.

Leaning down again, the girl watched as the beast let soft snores escape him. His body rising up and down as he breathed. Softly she pecked his nose, trying not to wake him.

"YESS!!" The red head screamed in triumph, happy that it wasn't the lips.

Kai glanced over and rolled her eyes at the boy as he gave her a thumbs up. But suddenly she felt her face grabbed by the cheeks.

"The heck are you doing?"

-------------------------------------
hey guys!! i've actually got sketches of kai, i just wanna practice more so it'll  be good enough  to share. lol HEY I LOBE COMMENTS SO PLS DONT BE SHY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8.2K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
78.8K 2K 59
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...
296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
78.9K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...