Untold Truths {Being Edited}

By biebs_richardismine

[coмpleтed!!] "Ariana closed the door, and I heard her lock it. I let my tears fall, each one a memory of who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter Unknown
JUSTIN'S NEW COLLAB
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 17

81 4 11
By biebs_richardismine

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What's his problem?" asks Itzel as we walk to my car.

"I don't know. I mean I get that he wants me to be safe, but he acted like I murdered someone." We get in and leave.

"He did overreact a bit," Itzel says.

"I don't know, and I could care less. But forget about that; what are you going to wear to the concert?"

"A pink pastel crop top with jeans and white sneakers. I want my hair down with a braided crown around my head."

"Sounds cute."

"Yeah."

We ride in silence.

"Are you actually going to go?" asks Itzel after a while.

"Yeah. I'm not letting you get kidnapped."

"But how're you going to do it?"

"I already told you."

"But what about-"

"I'm not talking about this again."

"OK." We rode in silence the rest of the way. We got to my house and entered. Another note from my mom saying she was going to be late. Perfect. We went to my room and tried to choose an outfit.

"This one?" said Itzel.

"

Too hot for the season," I replied. She put it back and looked for another.

"This one?"

"It's cute, but the pants are still too hot for me to wear." Oh lord, was I indecisive.

"Fine." Itzel put the outfit back and looked for more combinations.

"This one is cute, but it's long sleeved. No, not this one. This one......has a stain, never mind. Ari, wash your clothes! Not these jeans; they have more holes than my head. Mmmmm, nope, you wore this for a week straight. Ah ha!" She laid out an outfit.

"Is this one suitable for your needs?" She asked with sarcasm.

"I love it."

"Finally! Oh, and I got you a blond wig, so you can look different in case someone recognizes you and snitches on you. And you're gonna put on different makeup so no one can tell it's you. Don't look at me like that. Your mom might have spies looking for you, like when you snuck out last time. So deal with it. OK, I brought my stuff so I can change here. Be ready by 7 pm." She said while looking through her duffel bag.

"Fine by me."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I know he's famous, but I didn't think this famous," exclaimed Itzel as we walked to the stadium where Justin is performing. There were about 13,000 girls (and some guys) waiting outside the stadium. Good thing the stadium can sit 950,000 people. The crowd was huge and was growing by the nanosecond, and vendors all around were making more than the day's quota.

"Ok, Itzel. You hold on to me, and stay with me at all times. If one of us happens to get lost, go to the restrooms and ask what level and section you're at. Then text the other person the location. And stay there. Got it?"

"Yes, Mother," Itzel replied while we stood in line for concessions.
We got our sodas and went to our seats. We had front row. Oh god, was I going to enjoy this.

"I wonder how close we are to touching him" said a girl in the back.

"I want to see his tattoos and kiss them."

"I just want to fuck him." Everyone in the section laughed.

Soon the concert started. The opening of 'What Do You Mean?' played and the stadium burst into screams and yelling. Onstage, white smoke and sparks burst around the stage, and out came Justin with a microphone, ready to rule the world with the wink of an eye.

"Hey, everybody," he greeted as he scanned the crowd. "Is everyone ready for a good tiiimmmmeeee?!" He yelled as the crowd got even louder than before.

"Alright, let's do it." He began to sing 'What Do You Mean?' and danced. I screamed with happiness and joy. Everyone sang along, and some people even started to cry. He sang 'Where Are You Now?', 'Trust', 'Purpose', 'All In It', 'I'll Show You,' and more. After that, he pulled out a guitar, and sat on a stool provided for him.

"I want to dedicate this song to a special someone. Although she's not here, I hope she realizes I am truly sorry for lying to her." IT'S OK, JUSTIN. I WILL STILL SUPPORT YOU AND FANGIRL OVER YOUR GIRL I GOTCHU, I thought as I screamed in encouragement.

He started to play. "You got to go and get angry at all of my honesty. You know I try, but I don't do too well with apologies..." Everyone was quiet as he played, but I started to sing along. I know this song, but from where? I just kept singing along, as everyone stared at Justin and I.

Justin suddenly got up and locked eyes with me. He looked shocked. But then he motioned me to go up onstage. A security guard guided me to the stage. Justin walked to me and grabbed my hand and led me to the stool. I sat down and tried hard not to blush. He covered the microphone.

"Sing with me." He handed me a microphone and started playing again.

"Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry? Cuz I'm missing more than just your body, oh oo woah. Is it too late now to say sorry? Yeah I knooow that I let you down, is it too late to say sorry now?" The whole stadium burst in applause and screaming as both of our voices joined as one. It was beautiful. When he finished the song, he led me offstage and gave me two VIP backstage passes. "Meet and greet," he said with a smile. "I'll see you there?"

"Definitely." I went back to my seat and gave Itzel her pass. We were freaking out.

When the concert finished, we went backstage and waited to meet him. We were the last ones.

As I walked in, he stood with a smile. God, he still looked hot when he's exhausted. Itzel went first and took a bunch of pictures and made him sign every object she possessed. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "I love what you do. Keep it up!" She said as she waved goodbye. The security guard guided her to a small room to wait for me.

"Hi," he said in a deep, rough voice. He took hold of my hands. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

"I highly doubt you remember me." I loved the veins that were popping out of his arms.

"I feel like I know you."

"Most likely. You took me on a few dates." I showed him the ring. He took my hand and looked at the ring.

I studied him. Same hazel brown eyes, and gorgeous mouth. His straight, dark eyebrows and his blond hair was the same. But on his right pinky finger, he has a small ring saying 'Her Beast'

I looked at my left pinky finger and saw my 'His Beauty'. Justin had bought them to be only magnetic to the other ring (no other metal nor ring would be attached to it) and vice versa. Once the rings were together, a small heart would appear.

"Hey my boyfriend has a ring just like that. A small heart appears when our rings get together." For fun, I attached my ring to his.

"No I don't think that-" The rings formed a small heart. I looked up at Justin Bieber. He looked at me.

"Blants?" I asked as he pulled his finger away. He put his head in his hands.

"I didn't want you to find out this way."

"You're J-Justin Bieb-b-ber?" Tears welled up in my eyes.

He looked up at me, then to the floor.

"Yes."

"You never told me." I backed away.

"Ariana, let me explai-"

"Explain what?! That you're a famous pop star and didn't tell me? How do you cover up your tattoos?"

"I use a strong foundation and spray tan. But I didn't think that you would find out."

"You really think I'm stupid? That I wouldn't find out sooner or later? That you're related to Jason McCann?! That you are a pri-" I stopped.

"You tried to..... You and Jason... You... He... With Marc...and..." He came close to me. I backed away more.

"You tried to kill Marc..." I said in a low voice. "You said you didn't know Marc. You said he sounds like an asshole.. SOUNDS, not IS. As in you shouldn't know him, but you do."

He pleaded with me. "Look, let me explain, ok? I'll bring refreshments and we'll talk about this calml-," I backed up to the door.

"No. I'm leaving. I hope you have a good lawyer," I left and grabbed Itzel.

"Ariana, wait please," Justin pleaded. We started to walk faster.

"Ariana, don't go." We started to walk even faster. He then realized what I said. We started to sprint towards the exit.

"STOP THOSE GIRLS, NOW!!" I heard him yell. "YOU WILL BE MINE, ARIANA, NOT HIS. AND IF I GO DOWN, YOU'RE GOING WITH ME!!!" We ran to the parking lot and left. In the background, I saw police cars stopping cars and security men checking them. I drove quickly to a McDonald's and parked there.

"Ok, what just happened? I was suppose to meet Tyler, Ari."

I started to cry and sob. "Oh shit, I'm sorry. I'm so ignorant. What happened?"

I told her. "Oh my god. And now he's putting a manhunt on you?" I nodded. She hugged me and let me cry. Soon, we heard sirens. Justin was not playing.

"Trade me spots. I'll drive. And give me your wig." I didn't argue with her. We left the McDonald's and sped to Itzel's house. Suddenly, a bunch of black trucks crowded us and made us stop. Men with guns came out and made us get out the car.

"Please don't hurt us," cried Itzel as a built man grabbed her by the arm.

"Oh I'm not going to hurt you. We already met," the man said in a deep, husky voice. He pulled off his mask.

"Tyler...," said Itzel in shock.

"That's right, princess. I'll see you ladies in a bit." He gave her a kiss on the cheek and put a cloth over her nose. She struggled and slowly began to stop. She was passed out.

"YOU IDIOT, WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?"

"My job. And ask The Boss those questions."

"What boss?"

"You'll see," he put a white cloth over my nose. I kicked and squirmed, but everything went blurry. Then darkness spreaded over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I told y'all the chapters are juicy. What do y'all think?

What is Ariana feeling? Why?

What was your thought(s) on Justin's reaction?

Say it in the comments!! Also, read my home girl horrraaannn story, Hospital. Make her story and mine known!!!!!

Also, PLEASE SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 778 57
JASON MCANN, the name everyone fears. Anyone would think twice before crossing his path. Always shaking in their boots if they God forbid hear him...
477K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
923K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...
88.5K 1.7K 26
#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she realizes that the house she will be liv...