Twisted ➠ anakin skywalker x...

By cuddlyhemmings

"I don't believe that for a second." { Story playlist, any suggestions may be left in the comments: https://o... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.

16.

6.9K 242 161
By cuddlyhemmings

The four of them strolled down the hallway, hoping to be over looked. They sold the "Wookie Prisoner" story by having both Han and Luke at the front with their blasters pointed at Chewie and Anakin behind with his weapon forward.

They guided Chewie to the nearest elevator going undetected by any passing troopers.

"I can't see a thing in this helmet!" Luke complained after the elevator doors closed. Han's body language made it clear he had just rolled his eyes.

"I guess that explains why they never hit anything." Anakin commented, "We'll be out in no time. We just have to get the princess."

"You two make it sound so easy." Han mumbled.

~

Levels above them Obi-Wan is dodging the dreaded Darth Majka. She feels him, it's like an itch she can't scratch. She keeps following the path but is troubled by the fact she can't find where it's coming from.

Obi-Wan is ducking behind walls and hallways. He does all he can to remain unseen. He's trying his best to mask his presence.

~

"This isn't going to work." Han grumbled anxiously as the elevator came to a halt.

"Why didn't you say something before?" Luke whined.

"I did say so before!" Han yelled at him. Then the doors were opened and they had no choice but to put on the show.

The Prison level officer looked at the 4 confused. His troopers all remained quiet.

"Where are you taking this thing?" The man asked, looking at Chewie with such disgust.

"Prisoner transfer from cell block 1138." Luke spewed a line out of his mouth and stood as still as his shaking legs would allow.

"I wasn't notified." The man tilted his head, "I'll have to clear it." He pointed back to his men.

Anakin had hairs standing on the back of his neck, he could tell the man didn't buy the line. Two guards came to stand by them, but they were ready to kill. Anakin nudged Chewie, and he yelled out.

"Look out, he's loose!" Anakin yelled, then took it upon himself to start shooting at the guards and the main officer.

Han joined in Anakin's raid and Luke took it upon himself to blast the cameras and the main signals.

"You better hope that princess of yours is still in here." Han said, checking the computers main log, "Here she is, cell 2187. You two go and get her, I'll hold it down here."

Without a word, Anakin and Luke rushed to find the cell with the numbers 2187 printed.

Back at the panel, Han aided to the beeping red light: "Uh, everything is under control. Situation: Normal." Han tried repeating the kinds of things he used to hear his imperial superiors would say.

"What happened?" The voice at the other end asked.

"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything is perfectly alright now. We're fine, we're all fine here now. Thank you, how are you?" As soon as he heard it come out of his mouth Han winced. That was a bad thing to ask.

"We're sending a squad up." The voice declared.

"Negative! Negative! We have a, uh, a reactor leak here! Just uh, give us a few minutes to lock it down. It's a large leak, very dangerous." Han made up things, looking over his shoulder for solutions.

"Who is this? What's your operating number?" The voice asked, Han didn't know what to say. He obviously couldn't say his old number and he couldn't say anyone else's because thy change all the time. He doesn't know the updated system. The best thing he could do was his impulse. He shot the commlink.

"Boring conversation anyway.." Han mumbled to himself, "Luke! Anakin! We're going to have company!"

"Here, here!" Luke pointed to the cell block, "How are we supposed to open it?"

"Like this." Anakin waved his hand above the lock. It flashed green and the door slid open.

Luke ran in first and stared at the girl. She was resting and when she lifted her head Anakin could see the same twinkle in her eye that had always been in (Y/N)'s. It amazed him so much he could cry. He wished so badly to hold her and tell her she is his daughter.

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?" Leia leaned against her elbow and spoke to Luke.

"Huh?" Luke leaned forward completely forgetting his disguise, "Oh.." He took off his helmet to reveal his charming face, "I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you!"

"You're who?" Leia sat up, she had never seen or heard of this young man before but she had no time to waste. She also knew the name Skywalker, it had always stuck out to her. Obi-Wan always told her it was a name to be trusted, not feared. She wanted out of here.

"I'm here to rescue you, I have your R2 Unit and I'm here with Anakin Starkiller and Obi-Wan Kenobi!" Luke rushed her out.

"Anakin Starkiller?" She emphasized the name she specifically asked for Anakin Skywalker. Now she's here with an Anakin and a Skywalker?

"That's my name, alright come on!" Anakin took off his helmet, he had no need for it now the Empire knew they were here. Leia looked at Anakin and felt she knew she could trust him. She didn't know why but she could. She ran with the two men out of her prison cell.

~

"They are here." Majka explained to Tarkin.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker? What makes you think so?" Tarkin interrogated, he couldn't shut down the gates out of his Death Star for nothing.

"A tremor in the force." Majka explained, Tarkin rolled his eyes, "The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old.. friends."

They were so much more than that.. remember.. Majka had started to hear her. Her old self, it was like she was awake again. She couldn't figure out who was in control of her body anymore.

"Surely they must be dead by now. Old Kenobi should at least. The Emporer claimed Skywalker died on Mustafar. The Emperor never lies." Tarkin stood up, tired of this silly meeting. Majka just about vomited at the mention of the Emperor. Tarkin took too much pride in that the Jedi were a thing of the past, he hadn't needed to deal with a single one for years.

"Don't underestimate the Force." Make squinted her eyes at him, she scrunched her nose like a dog who was ready to bite. She was tired of being over looked, this was the exact reason she signed up for this job. But instead all she's gotten is less intelligible acquaintances. No one listens to her.

"The Jedi are extinct." Tarkin pointed out, "Their fire has gone out in the universe-" A beeping cut Tarkin off from explaining himself, "You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion." He picked up the call, "Yes?"

"We have an emergency alert in detention block AA23." He update came through.

"The Princess?" Tarkin sounded concerned, "Put all sections on alert!"

"Obi-Wan and Anakin are here. The Force is with them." Majka declared. Majka knew the truth. She was stronger now. She didn't want to fight them but she's done it before and will if she has too.

Majka had worked for this the last 19 years. She was angry. She was sad. She was happy. She was confused. Anakin was alive. Her daughter was alive. Obi-Wan was alive. The Emperor was a liar. She was wrong. But she had all the power she ever wanted and then some. She was a prisoner. She had strength she wasn't willing to give up. If she did give up, she would be killed, with a price on her head so high she would never be able to roam the streets freely. She had no good options.

Please, come back with me. This time it wasn't her own voice. It was Anakin's the way he said it that night the one where everything in her life crumbled. She couldn't handle this anymore. She wanted to be a mother, a wife, a friend. Now all she had become was a weapon of mass destruction.

  "They can't be allowed to escape." Tarkin looked up at Majka.

"Escape isn't their plan." She told him. She knew them better than that, if they were here for the Princess they were here to finish the unfinished, "I must face them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 85 10
Sidious has been leading Anakin into the Dark Side. The process is slow and takes time, but it will earn him a powerful apprentice. His closest frien...
14.7K 615 104
After Obi-Wan's supposed death, Anakin is devastated. He receives a surprise offer which will hopefully allow him to end the Clone Wars and save the...
854 35 18
The Following is a fan-based parody. Star Wars is owned by Disney (Present), George Lucas (Formerly), Skywalker Sound, LucasArts, and Lucasfilm Stud...
515K 12.4K 47
Do it. {Not all ideas/characters are mine and storyline may not go along with movies/shows} All rights go to George Lucas