The CRAZIEST Summer Of My Lif...

Від Youngwritergirl2

Wazzup POTATOES!! I saw a bunch of these on Wattpad and thought, "Why not." so here we are! FYI, I haven't re... Більше

AUTHORS NOTE AND KEY GUIDE!!
Prolog: Alien Invasion.
Chapter 1: Into The Woods.
Chapter 2: Getting Settled In.
Chapter 3: One Strange Night.
Chapter 4: Getting Better Acquainted.
Chapter 5: Meeting The Family.
Chapter 6: Stormy Night Lullabies.
Chapter 7: What's A Rodeo?
Chapter 8: Hold Up, Bigfoot Is Real?!
Chapter 10: Rule #1 To Survival, Pay Attention To Horror Movies.
Very Important
I'm tired of this.

Chapter 9: Playing Cupid.

7.9K 218 437
Від Youngwritergirl2

Key guide for this chapter.

(d/h/c) = dad's hair color
(d/e/c) = dad's eye color
(m/h/c) = mom's hair color
(m/e/c) = mom's eye color

~~Leo's Pov~~

After (Y/n) passed out, Donnie had to shove me out the door so he could work in peace. We're all in the living room waiting on news. When Donnie came up we all listened to what he had to say.

"She'll be fine. She has a minor concussion and a few cuts from the ropes. She'll be completely healed in a week. She's asleep right now." He said sighing. We all breathed a sigh of relief from hearing that. I heard a yawn from beside me. I looked down to see (l/b/n) beside me nearly falling asleep. I smiled a little and picked him up and carried him to his room.

As I laid him down on the bed and tucked him in, I noticed a picture on the bedside table next to the bed. It showed two adults adults and a little girl. The man had (d/h/c) hair and (d/e/c) eyes while woman had (m/h/c) hair and (m/e/c) eyes and a round belly. The little girl in the picture looked just like (Y/n) just with a few missing teeth.

I smiled at the picture of (Y/n). She was cute as a little girl. But what looked to be her mother looked really familiar. I could have sworn Sensei had a picture with Tang Shen and another woman that looked just like the one in the picture but with (longer/shorter) hair.

~~flashback~~

"Sensei, who's that lady in the picture here?" I asked. Sensei came over to the shelf in the dojo and smiled at the picture. "Ah. That was Tang Shen's friend from America when we were in Japan. She was a dear friend. She even came to our marriage ceremony. It was a great honor to have known her. She was faithful to the Hamato clan." he answered smiling.

"What happened to her?" I asked. "She left a while after our wedding and traveled around the world. She sent us letters and postcards often. One of them said that she had met a man and was engaged to be married. But after Tang Shen died, I didn't hear from her again." he said frowning.

"But I'm sure that she is living a good life wherever she is. And that's what's important." he said resting his hand on my shoulder. I smiled as he did. "Did she ever have any kids?" I asked. He stroked his beard as he thought. "Yes. She did mention that she had a daughter. She would be about your age right now." He answered.

I heard the sounds of crashing and Mikey screaming for his life as Raph chased him. I groaned as I went to break up the fight.

~~end of flashback~~

Holy shell! Her mom knew Sensei!
This blew my mind. I'll have to tell the guys this, but maybe later. Right now I need to check on (Y/n). I turned off the light and headed to the basement.

I mentally prepared myself for what I might see. I took a deep breath before going into the room. I saw (Y/n) on the bed with bandages on her arms and her head was wrapped up. It pained me to see her like this. I took the chair and set it by he bed. I sat down on the chair and held her hand. I felt guilty about her injuries.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. I shouldn't have stopped running when you were dragged off. It's my fault that you're like this." I said with my head down. I felt her lightly squeeze my hand. "It wasn't your fault Leo. I should have brought one of the guys with me. What's important is that you guys are safe. That's all that matters to me." I heard her whisper. I looked up at her. She was smiling weakly at me. I smiled back at her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked scooting closer to her. "My head hurts and my feet and hands feel numb, but I'll be alright. Thanks for saving me." she said smiling a little bigger. "You should really be thanking your brother. He was terrifying!" I laughed. She laughed a little too before hissing and grabbing her head.

"Are you alright?!" I asked worried. She nodded. "Yeah, my head just hurts." I grabbed another blanket and put it over her. "Get some rest. You need it." I said to her. "Thanks Leo. Good night." She said as she closed her eyes. I smiled a little and whispered good night to her before leaving the room.

~~3rd person Pov~~

The others were waiting for Leo to return from visiting you in the living room. They needed to head back to their farmhouse. But Leo didn't want to go. He wanted to stay behind and take care of you until you got better.

"Guys, we're not having a discussion about this. I'm staying here to take care of (l/b/n) and (Y/n) until she gets better. You guys can head back to the house and do what you need to do and you can come visit us when you need to, but I'm staying here." he argued with his brothers.

"Dude! She's a tough girl. She can take care of herself, can't she?" Mikey asked looking at Donnie. Donnie shrugged with uncertainty. "I don't know. She has a minor concussion and isn't supposed to do anything for a week to let her brain heal. So Leo's right. He can take care of her until she gets better."

That was all Leo needed to hear. The boys spent the night at the house again, but you didn't mind. They were all your friends and you could trust them.

The next morning

You woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. That smells amazing. I wonder who's cooking. Leo came into the room carrying a tray of food for you. "Oh. Good. You're up! I tried to make breakfast for you, but it ended up almost exploding, so Mikey took over." Leo said blushing from embarrassment as he placed the tray on the table near the bed. He helped you sit up and placed the tray on your lap. You took a bite of the good and smiled. "This is delicious! Tell Mikey that he's a good cook." you said smiling and eating more. "I'll tell him for you when I say goodbye." Leo smiled. "Goodbye? Where are you guys going?" you asked worried. "The guys are heading back to our farmhouse for a while, but I'm going to stay here." Leo explained.

"What? Why are you staying?" you asked wide eyed. Leo smiled shyly as he took your hand in his, causing you to blush. "To take care of you." he said blushing a little bit. You smiled a little and blushed even more. "You don't have to stay. I can take care of myself just fine." you said. "I know you can, but Donnie says that you need to stay in bed for a week. So, I'm staying behind to help you and your brother."

You smile widely as you pulled him into a gentle hug. At first, Leo didn't know what to do. He wasn't expecting the hug, but he slowly hugged you back. He liked the feeling of you being in his arms. Don't deny it. You loved the feeling of his arms wrapped around you, protecting and strong.

"LEO! WE'RE GOING!" Raph's voice called from upstairs. You and Leo both snapped back into reality and pulled away blushing. "Y-you should go say goodbye to your brothers." you stuttered out. "Y-yeah. I'll be back." he said nervously as he walked out the door. You smiled to yourself at how cute he was when he gets nervous.

~~~~~~~~~

You finished eating your breakfast while you waited for Leo to come back. 'That food was good.' you thought to yourself as you patted your full stomach. You were starting to get bored and you decided to try and get out of bed. But it didn't work out.

As soon as you pushed yourself off the bed, you fell face first on the floor, which didn't help your concussion one but. You lied there on the cold floor cradling your head, groaning in pain. Leo came in a few seconds later due to the fact that your fall made a loud noise from the food tray falling with you. "(Y/n)!" he shouted as he ran to you and cradled you in his arms. "What the shell were you thinking!? Donnie said you have to stay in bed for a week until you get better! You're just going to hurt yourself more!" Leo lectured as he placed you back in bed.

"You were taking forever and I got bored." you whispered. Leo rolled his eyes at you. "You are so stubborn." he said. You smiled weakly. "It runs in the family." "Get some rest. I'll take care of everything for you." he said tucking you in. You just giggled at him. "What?" he asked confused. "I'm just imagining you trying to feed the chickens." you giggled as you picture the chickens chasing him again.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." He said turning off the light. You stayed awake a little longer to hear how this would turn out. 5.....4.....3....2....1...  "AAAAA! (L/B/N)!! GET THESE STUPID CHICKENS AWAY FROM ME!!" you heard Leo scream from outside. You laughed so hard that you fell off the bed again. After you managed to get back up onto the bed you fell asleep.

~~~after nap time (your Pov)~~~

I woke up after a while from my nap with a rumbling in my stomach. "(L/B/N)!" I shouted as loud as I could. I heard the sound of little left a running down the stairs. "Yeah sis?" he asked poking his head through the doorway. "Could you get Leo down here for me?" I asked. The small boy nodded before turning his head towards the stairs. "LEO!! GET YOUR SHELL DOWN HERE! YOUR PRINCESS IS CALLING FOR YOU!" he yelled causing you to blush.

In no time, Leo was speeding down the stairs. But I think he was going a little too fast. I then heard the sounds of crashing. "Shell!" his voice said. (l/b/n) and I started giggling our heads off. Leo came through the doorway with a Christmas wreath around his neck. That made my little brother fall on the floor laughing. "For a ninja, your not that graceful there, are ya?" I said giggling. 

His face just made me go hysterical. I heard the click of the old camera and saw (l/b/n) standing with the camera in his hands. He took out the picture and shook it out. He came over to me and showed me the picture. I completely lost it. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man. I'm definitely putting that in the scrapbook." I said giggling. Leo just rolled his eyes. "Ha ha. Very funny. What did you need?" he asked taking the wreath off. "Well, I was going to say that I was bored, but that problem was solved by you." I giggled. He just rolled his eyes. "But can I go upstairs please? It's really boring down here." I whined. Leo just laughed. "Fine. But you are staying in the living room with the blinds closed. Donnie told me that you needed to be in a dark room to let your brain heal. Or something like that." He said.

"Yes! Thank you!" I said with a fist pump. I was about to get off the bed myself but Leo lifted me up from the bed and held me. "(l/b/n), go close all the blinds in the living room please. Shout down the stairs when you're done." Leo directed. (l/b/n) nodded before running up the stairs. A few seconds later, I heard my brother shout "DONE!". Leo carefully carried me up the stairs and set me on the couch. "Do you need anything else?" He asked. "Could you pass me that basket of yarn please?" I asked. He nodded and passed it to me. "Thanks Leo." I said smiling at him. He smiled back. "No problem. Call if you need anything else." He said before heading outside.

He's so sweet. I thought as I grabbed my knitting needles and a ball of soft, royal blue yarn. Just like Leo's eyes. I thought dreamily before shaking the thought from my head. (Yes. I am making you knit. I actually know how to do it and I find it very relaxing. Deal with it.😛) I started making a scarf when I heard the front door open. I looked over to see Donnie come through. "What's up Don?" I asked smiling. "Just came over to check on you. How are you feeling?" he asked sitting by me. "Pretty good. I have feel in in my hands and feet again but I still have headaches once or twice." I said. "Seems normal. Let me check your eyes." he said flashing a light in my eyes.

"Eye dilation seems normal. Keep your eyes on my finger." he directed. I did as I was told as he moved it in different directions. "Eye motion seems fine. I think that you'll be alright. But I'm still going to check up with you every once in a while." he said when he finished. "Thanks Don. By the way, how's April doing?" I asked smirking and wiggling my eyebrows. He blushed madly. "S-she's doing alright I guess. She's worried about you though." he said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Donnie. I'm not dumb. I know you like her. I saw it when you guys stayed over for breakfast. I saw the way you look at her." I said grinning. He sighed in defeat. "Fine. I admit it. I really like her. But she'd never like me. I mean, come on. Look at me! She's something. And I'm nothing. Nothing but a hideous mutant with no chance at a shot with any gir-" I interrupted him by slapping him and making him face me.

"Hold it right there pal! Don't you EVER say those things ever again! If you think like that, then you really got no chance with April. Just go for it! I can also see the way she looks at you." I said. "Yeah. Like I'm an annoying pest." he grumbled. I slapped him again. "OW! Why are you hitting me?!" he said rubbing his cheek. "I'm slapping you because your being an idiot!" I sighed in annoyance. Then I remember something that my mom once show me.

"Follow me." I said as I stood up wobbly and pulled him in front of an old mirror that hung on the wall. "Look in the mirror and tell me what you see." I ordered pointing to the mirror. He sighed and looked in the mirror. "I see a gap-toothed mutant turtle who has no shot with April." he shrugged. I slapped him upside the head and made him looks at his reflection.

"You may think that's all you are because that's all you see, but I see something totally different than that. Even though I've only known you for a few days, I can see a smart, strong person who would do anything to protect what he loves. I see a total GENIUS in that mirror! A person who is loyal to their friends and family who never backs down from a fight. A person that April would want. Be that person Don. And if she doesn't accept you, still be there for her when she needs it. I guarantee that she will see you for who you really are in time." I said making him look at me. "Just try. What have you got to lose? If you don't try soon, you'll loose her and regret not having told her." I said smiling and patted his shoulder..

He was about to say something when I heard someone else come in. "Speak of the Devil April. We were just talking about you!" I said smiling. "Just came to check on my best girl friend." She said hugging me. I hugged back. "Um. April? Can I talk to you outside for a sec?" Don asked fiddling with his thumbs. April nodded and went outside. I gave Donnie a thumbs up as he went outside. I went over to the window to watch. I saw my little brother walk over to me with the camera. "Thought you might want this." he said handing it to me then walking off like a little boss. I snuck outside to watch from the porch and listen to their conversation.

"April, when Bigfoot was following me around for the entire day, I felt completely annoyed and wanted it to stop. I didn't think much of it until Raph told me that's how I acted around you. Like a lost puppy. I realise that Donnie is to April as Bigfoot is to Donnie. You are a beautiful girl who would have a shot with anybody in the world. And I have no shot with you. Because I am just a mutant." he said starring April straight into her eyes. I wanted to slap him so hard right now for saying those things. But then April said something that blew my mind.

"Donnie. You are so much more than that. You are an adorable genius who needs to be more confidence in himself. And so what if you're a mutant..." April pulled Donnie down to her night and lightly kissed him him on the lips. I quickly snapped a photo and smiled. "You're my mutant." she said walking away.

Donnie stood frozen in shock. "I understand... Nothing." he said before passing out with a silly little grin on his face. I walked over to Donnie, crouched down to the ground, and poked his nose to wake him up. He looked up at me and smiled like an idiot. "She... She... She kissed me!" He stuttered out as he pointed in the direction of April. "What did I tell you? Am I right or am I right?" I said smirking. He smiled and sighed dreamily. "You were right." "then what are you still doing here on the ground silly? Go after your Juliet Romeo!" I said hoisting him up and shoving him towards April. He stumbled a bit before running to April.

I watched as Donnie grabbed April's wrist and pulling her gently into him before grabbing her face and kissing her. I smiled and snapped another picture. I looked at the photos in my hand. Perfect. I smiled wider before looking back to April and Donnie. Surprisingly, they were still kissing. "(Y/n)!" I heard Leo's voice shout from behind me. I turned to see him running towards me. "Wh-what are you doing out here?" He asked out of breath. I smiled slyly. "Oh nothing. Just playing Cupid." I said looking back at the still kissing couple. Leo's jaw dropped as he saw them.

"Alright! Break it up! We don't want you guys having a make-out session in front of innocent minds now, do we?" I shouted to them, causing the two to break the kiss. "(l/b/n) is inside!" April argued. "I meant him!" I shouted back pointing my thumb at Leo. They both laughed and blushed red like the tomatoes in the garden. "Looks like my work here is done." I said walking back into the house.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!

IM BACK!! Sorry it took so freaking long to update! To get y'all caught up on what's going on, I started high school and I've been trying to get my grades up. But I'm going to be able to ditch school early for Christmas break, so I'll be able to update more of I can. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU SHELLHEADS!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.4K 283 16
How can I explain any of this? I'm not sure. I have a tail, I have ears, and I can't quite remember when or where I got them. All I know is that I wo...
4.3K 184 16
This is my first story so bear with me. This follows the TNMT movie from 2007, with of course you the lovely reader being added. This isn't the 2012...
5K 77 85
April O'Neil: So, you wrote a book... Me: A long-ass book. April: A long-ass book! How did it come about? Me: Well, actually, I was just looking for...
331 6 8
(I'll use MC for the protagonist. I want the reader to be able to read freely, project or insert their own OCs in the story) Life's been a real rolle...