That One Text

By HipstuhhLouis

Anna Shay is a normal 18 year old girl who lives in London. She shares a small flat with her best-friend Elka... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Note
EXCITING NEWS
THE GOAL WAS MET
Hello!

Chapter 35

98.1K 2.9K 644
By HipstuhhLouis

Happy thanksgiving to the American readers :)

Anna's POV

"You go this way and I go that way. Got it!" I asked.

"Yeah" Louis responded.

Paul passed us and we both ran and jumped on his back. Paul fell over with Louis and I on top of him. We burst out laughing at the very angry Paul that was on the floor.

"What the hell, you two!" He shouted.

His anger didn't shut Louis and I up. We just continued to laugh. Paul got off the floor and so did we.

"Louis you should be going with the boys, you are about to go on stage" Paul told him.

Louis scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"No Louis. Go with the boys on stage, look at the time" I tried to say with a deep voice.

My "deep" guy voice wasn't the best and this time Paul burst out laughing.

"Do you really think I sound like that?" He chuckled.

"Gosh sorrrry" I shook my head.

"Okay gotta go there is someone screaming in my ear" Louis said as he fixed his ear piece.

He looked over at me and waved as he ran in the other direction. He's gonna make an entrance being a little late. I laughed and looked back over at Paul. His lips formed a straight line. I dropped my smile and looked around awkwardly.

"I guess I'll be on my way" I say awkwardly.

"No! Anna wait" He reached his hand out.

"Yeah?" I turned back around.

"The boys told me" He said.

"Told you what?" I asked clearly confused.

I shifted in my spot and he sighed loudly.

"They told me about the text messages you've been receiving" He said.

I let out an "ughh" and I rolled my eyes. They didn't respect my privacy. What is wrong with them? I told them I didn't want anyone to find out.

"Whatever" I huffed.

"So they wanted me to watch over you" He said.

Woah. Hold up a second.

"You aren't my babysitter" I said.

"But they said and- no I don't care. That's really sweet of them but no" I said.

I turned my back to walk and he followed me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Please don't follow me, please?" I beg.

"But they want me to watch you" He insisted.

"And I don't. Just lie to them as say I don't even know. Make it up" I said.

"Lie?" He asked.

"I'm sure you lied to them before" I said and he nodded in agreement.

"Thanks Paul" I punched his shoulder.

Ow that actually hurt me and he chuckled at me clutching my hand.

I flashed a smile and walked to Niall's dressing room. Rebecka is probably there. I turned the corner and I bumped into somebody hard.

I maintained myself from falling down and looked at who I bumped into.

"Noah?" I gasped.

"Uh duhh" He said and rolled his eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I said and shifted in my place.

"Not the welcoming I wanted to get, babe" He said.

"Ummm...where's Zayn he'll beat your arse for calling me that" I joked looking around.

He chuckled, squinting his eyes in the process.

"Seriously what are you doing in Miami?" I asked.

"Trying to visit a cousin" He answered.

"In a 1D concert? I don't think so" I shook my head.

"Uhhh yeah a 1D concert. Are you retarded or something?" He smirked.

"Umm I don't think so" I said.

"Do you know who my cousin is?" He asked.

"No I don't think so. I only know the boys and yeah like my co-workers" I replied.

"I'll give you a hint my last name starts with 'H'" He said.

"Horan?" I guess.

"Nope" He said.

"It's Hickey" He said.

"Hickey?" I said clearly shocked.

"Hickey" He confirms.

"How am I supposed to guess who's your cousin now knowing that your last name is Hickey? Is that a joke? Because Hickey is a strange last name" I said honestly and looked away.

"I get that all the time" He laughed.

"Ummmm...who's cousin are you?" I asked.

"Louis'" He said.

"Louis'?" I asked.

"Do I not speak loud enough? It seems to me that you have to get your ears checked" He said.

I laughed.

"No I'm just shocked. The cousin of THE LOUIS TOMLINSON?" I asked again.

"Yesss" He extended the word.

"Alright, cool. You look nothing like him" I said.

"Why because I'm hot?" He posed.

"Nevermind, both of you have the same personality" I said.

"Coolio. When are they going to be done. I wanna spend time with the Tommo, it's been a while" He said.

"Wait a second, weren't you in Washington? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I umm...Personal reasons" He said.

Personal reasons? What's that supposed to mean?

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"They are just personal reasons, which I'm not gonna tell you" He said.

I was bit hurt that he didn't tell me but I don't blame him, I've barely known him. I just want to know.

"Why not?" I insisted.

"Like I said it's personal" He repeated.

Why did he come from Washington to Miami just to see Louis? This isn't right. After he left Washington...I got the messages again. Oh my god, is he 'M"? His he really Louis' cousin? Shit, oh my god. Breathe, breathe.

"Woah, are you okay there?" Noah said.

"Uhhh...yeah. I just gotta go" My simle was fake.

"Can I come with?" He smiled.

"Ummm- Come on! Are you really going to be upset at me because I wouldn't tell you why I'm here?" He tilted his head.

I, do I let him come with me? I'm not even sure if he is 'M'. What if he's not? I'd be judging him.

"Surree" I said.

"Cool" He said.

I turned around and started walking to the room where Rebecka and I always are in. I turned a corner and opened the door.

"Woahh, are you really that upset?" He asked.

"A little bit" I muttered.

And he chuckled. I shut the door and there was Rebecka sitting on the couch with her phone. She looked up and her eyes wondered to Noah and then back at me. She already knows that Harry and I are no more.

"Who's he?" She put her phone away.

"He's umm...-I'm the hotter and more attract cousin of Louis Tomlinson" He held is hand out for her to shake.

"I don't see the resemblence but okay" She said and shook his hand.

"I don't see it either" I shook my head.

How could he be related to Louis? This is so strange and weird. Should I tell Zayn about this? I can trust him right? He's never done anything to me to make me think other wise. Zayn's the sweetest and I can't believe I second guess myself about trusting Zayn.

I felt a vibration in my pocket that interrupted my thoughts. I digged in my pocket to reach in for my phone. I typed in my password and the screen unlocked.

Tomorrow is your special day, don't think I forgot. -M

I've got a present for you, I think it'll be something you like. -M

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket.

Tomorrow.

Short update I know, I know but hey it's Thanksgiving. Only a few more chapters until T.O.T (That One Text) is over. Sad right? Any idea on what is the special day 'M' is talking about?

Comment

Vote

-Anna xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 103 22
(WARNING VERY CARROTY) (I wrote this when I was like 13 so just be careful yikes) Emma Kate Learson is your average 16 year old geek. She goes on Lo...
925 18 13
Lily Rivera is eighteen years old girl who was force to go back to France where she grew up with Zayn Malik from One Direction, as much as she didn't...
28.6K 830 35
Ella is just a normal 17 years old small-town girl. She just finished High School and started her summer vacation. When the summer is over she's plan...
5.3K 302 59
Taylor is your normal seventeen year old girl. Except for the fact that her two younger sisters are both famous and that she is training to be an Oly...