Chapter 2

Anna's POV

I got back to our apartment from my job and placed my keys on the table. I walked to the living room and plopped down on the couch. I'm so exhausted.

"Elka I'm back!" I yelled.

I reached into my pocket for the phone I found. I wonder why the guys in the hoodies ran away. Were they really thugs from America. I laughed. No possible way. Elka walked into the room and sat on a chair at the dinning

"Hey Anna how was work?" She asked me.

"It was pretty unusual today" I said. I was referring to both, the hooded guys and the dad with the boy.

"How so" She asked while go through her twitter news feeds. I was debating about telling her about the phone. She is a bit over protective. I decided against telling her.

"Oh there was this guy with his little boy and he was adorable but the guy was hitting on me. He gave me his number! And worst part is that he is probably a married man" I told her. I quickly put the phone away so she wouldn't question it.

"What?! What did you say?! You blew him off right?!" Elka said getting up and placing her phone on the table. Right there is her over protectiveness talking. She's been so over protective over me since...my mum but that's okay just think happy thoughts. She walked over and sat on the couch with me.

"Calm down your so over protective and yes I blew him off. I ripped his number right in his face" I told her. She started to laugh and I laughed along with her. I grabbed the remote and turned on the telly.

'Im Julia Silva here with Tati Vega here to give you latest info about One Direction' I groaned when I heard the name One Direction. I changed the channel with the remote.

"Nooo" Elka lounged on top of me to grab the remote. She successfully got it and switched the channel back.

"You could have just-shhh" She interrupted me.

"Asked" I finished my sentence, crossing my arms over my chest.

'This is all for today.This is Tati Vega signing off' the program finished and a commercial was on.

"You made me miss it!" She whined.

"Ughhhh" I got up off the couch and walked over to the refrigerator I pulled out some leftovers and heated it up in the microwave.

"It's not like you're not gonna find out. I mean you pretty much stalk them" I told Elka while I was waiting for the microwave to beep.

"Hey it's not stalking it's having a great interest in them" She defended herself.

"Alright whatever you say" I chuckled. Beep beep beep. I opened the microwave and the leftovers and took a spoon and sat down at the dinning table.

"Your not gonna eat?" I said stuffing the leftover spaghetti into my mouth.

"Nah I already did. I'm just gonna be in my room okay" I nodded and she went to her room. I took a few more bites of my spaghetti and decided I was full. I tossed out the rest of the spaghetti into the trash. And cleaned the spoon and placed it back in the draw.

I went to my room and laid down on my bed with my arms and legs spread out. I felt my phone vibrate I reached in my pocket to get it. I looked at my screen to see no notifications. What? Oh right, might have been the phone I found. I put my phone on my bed and reached into my other pocket to take out the phone. I chose to change into my onesie.

I got back from the bathroom and sat on my bed. I found the phone and unlocked the screen. The notifications told me there was one new text. It said it was from Nialler. Hhmmmm strange name.