Urge | Scömíche

By PLITOS

Scott is a vampire in the 21st century. While it may be easy for others, he's a celebrity, and he wouldn't go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue
Q&A!

Chapter 4

1.9K 134 15
By PLITOS

A/N: So maybe a part in this chapter is inspired by a part in emmsandy 's Blood In The Books!! Love you guys! Enjoy! By the way, sorry it's so short! I'll make it up to you guys this week, hopefully!

*****

I went to a club across the street from the hotel, and it was honestly pretty boring. After half an hour and one strawberry martini, I left.

It was only 11 so I just went back to the original plan of SpongeBob and pizza.

At about 11:30 there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

I didn't expect it to be him.

"Scott, stand up." He ordered.

"What the- why?" I questioned.

"Just do it!"

"Okay, Shia, calm down." I stood up.

"I'm doing this to know if I can trust you. Get your fangs out."

I gave him a questioning look but made my fangs come out.

He hugged me and pulled my face to his neck. I breathed his intoxicating scent.

"M-Mitch, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm trying to see if I can trust you." He whispered. "Brush your fangs on my neck."

"W-what?"

"Do it!"

I brushed my fangs on his neck. I almost bit him right then and there, but I fought my urge. He pulled my neck away and squeezed me. I hugged back.

"I'm sorry, Scott. I'm so sorry I even thought you'd harm me. I miss you." Mitch pulled away and his beautiful brown eyes met mine.

Wait... Did I just..?

"I missed you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...